Should We Have A Subscribers/Adult Forum

Elton

yoxer - your acerbic wit has been missed - at least by me.

You need to stick around and post more often.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb Idea, although the lack of adults may at least theoreticaly be a problem

Well at least it would be a Yoxer free zone then :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Guest Ferret1959
why don't you stop trying to wind newt up newt ferret.

you have a short memory . you were given responsibility to run an adults only section on another site.

you made a right mess of it and caused a lot of trouble between other members.if elton has any sense you'd be the last person he'd choose as a mod.

sorry elton but i'm sick of reading ferrets posts continually chipping away at newt.

I'm sure Newt can stick up for himself, does he really need you as a minder? :lol:

What went on with another website really has nothing to do with this one so why bring it up? :schmoll:

If you don't like reading my posts please feel free to put me on your ingore list.

:rolleyes:

Elton this is the best site, no need to go down that road at all, Matchpool tried it and looked what happened.

I think any new member could possibly be put of in seeing that there is a Adult site. Not as if there is a shortage of those sites anyway (So I am told) :rolleyes:

Anglers Net does exatly what it says on the tin, (well with a side dish perhaps) but not a Vindaloo.

Rabbit, remind me what happened on the Matchpool adult forum please.

Yea we tryed it, Your Idea to do it ferret , didn't last long though did it with you in charge no wonder

Why bring Rabbit into this equation he wasn't around at the time .I think forums that try to give other site a

knock down by folk that has a grudge against the owner are only degrading them selves ,You do go on some fez and don't let go untill blood it fetched , I have just started posting back in here but this will be my last .As long as your around . GET help you need it

I think we'll stop all this talk about what happened on another forum right now.

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Guest Ferret1959
Yea we tryed it, Your Idea to do it ferret , didn't last long though did it with you in charge no wonder

Why bring Rabbit into this equation he wasn't around at the time .I think forums that try to give other site a

knock down by folk that has a grudge against the owner are only degrading them selves ,You do go on some fez and don't let go untill blood it fetched , I have just started posting back in here but this will be my last .As long as your around . GET help you need it

Sorry but I don't understand a word of what you just said????????? :blink:

Elton, I wonder if you could clarify a bit more what the new section would be for?

It sounds a bit like some of the men going off to a smallish room where they can be 'dirty'. If so it would be a bit 'sad'. The good thing about the NFC forum in my view is that it's had an open feel, and the women have been happy to take part. (Though where have they gone?)

As far as I'm aware no women have expressed a view so far. It would be interesting to hear what they would feel about the idea.

john clarke

It doesn't make much difference to me, I don't have a paypal account.

But judging by the posts on here that have cross site issues, then the chance of cross forum issues causing problems, is pretty high, IMO.

If you go ahead, then good luck to the mods involved ( I think you'll need it). :unsure:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

At Ferret's suggestion I've just had a look at his adult forum to see what it might be like. Basically jokes (all the threads I looked at) a bit nearer the knuckle that what we have already. Personally, I find that kind of humour gets a bit samey, and I guess my taste is not to be too near the knuckle anyway (to use the same phrase again). My vote would still be against, but I'll admit I'm a bit reassured.

john clarke