Madeleine

Cranfield

IMO they have brought this on themselves, they have sown the media wind and now must reap the media wirlwind. If the McCanns had left their children alone in Mrs McCann's native Scotland the chances are that one or both would be behind bars for neglect, and their children taken into care.

They USED the media to keep the story in the public eye, yes the media has turned because it panders to a cynical public who buys into the manufactured rubbish that they deliver.

Behind Bars, Taken Into Care? Is this some sort of witch hunt?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They USED the media to keep the story in the public eye, yes the media has turned because it panders to a cynical public who buys into the manufactured rubbish that they deliver.

Behind Bars, Taken Into Care? Is this some sort of witch hunt?

I'm only informing posters what WOULD have probably happened to them, if this sad event had taken place in Scotland. Leaving toddlers on their own is a crime in Scotland,it is called child neglect and you can go to prison for it.

I no more beleive in witch-hunts than I believe in witches.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

burn the witch!!!

they went through ivf to have the kids and that should have been enough of an effort,but to calmly leave the 3 of them alone in the apartment is beyond me!!!

ive had a funny feeling from day 1 that these two have something more to add than they have let on(be it by accident or just knowing more than they let on)but they are involved somehow!!

mr macscam is the dominating one and his wife is the mouse...

if you type in airport and macann (utube)you will soon see his affection towards his kids(or lack of)

if they sedated maddy then its his say so and her administering it(my opinon of course)

lets just bang them up and be done with all this shite.

where ever maddy is i hope she isnt suffering..

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

burn the witch!!!

I can see your not a man to mince his words, Billy.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

corydoras i dont know subtle :D:D

i bet its sooooo hard for them back in blighty with thier big house and a big fund!!

and to think they were apparently in £350 grands of debt when they went abroad...(despite thier combined income)

most missing kids are never found!so what makes maddy any differant!

the high profile media attention only cemented her fate if you ask me,i mean who`s going to come forward or be seen with her knowing just about everyone knows her face!!#

and look at the last people that claimed to have information(con men aside)

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

burn the witch!!!

they went through ivf to have the kids and that should have been enough of an effort,but to calmly leave the 3 of them alone in the apartment is beyond me!!!

ive had a funny feeling from day 1 that these two have something more to add than they have let on(be it by accident or just knowing more than they let on)but they are involved somehow!!

mr macscam is the dominating one and his wife is the mouse...

if you type in airport and macann (utube)you will soon see his affection towards his kids(or lack of)

if they sedated maddy then its his say so and her administering it(my opinon of course)

lets just bang them up and be done with all this shite.

where ever maddy is i hope she isnt suffering..

Arn't you getting a bit carried away with all this?

Can a mod or someone please tell me why such comment is allowed to stand ?

Edited by Rabbit

The reason might well have been because they are now classed as the accused. They planted the seeds now they are reaping. One minute the media are wonderfull in keeping this in the public eye, the next?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The reason might well have been because they are now classed as the accused. They planted the seeds now they are reaping. One minute the media are wonderfull in keeping this in the public eye, the next?

They are SUSPECTS not ACCUSED there is a difference. As far as the media is concerned, they take the shortest route to a profitable Headline, nothing to do with fair reporting, dont get influenced by these rags, keep an open mind.

The reason might well have been because they are now classed as suspects. They planted the seeds now they are reaping. One minute the media are wonderfull in keeping this in the public eye, the next?

That ok, sorry to have got one word wrong :D i do apologise

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Arn't you getting a bit carried away with all this?

Can a mod or someone please tell me why such comment is allowed to stand ?

Well can you?