Madeleine

Cranfield

13 pages of utter garbage.

The fact is none off you know anything for sure and to accuse the parents of wrong doing at this stage (other than leaving the child unattended) is absolutely sick.

Just checked my posts and at no time i have accused them so thats me off the hook. I do concede i used the word accused that was amended.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is none off you know anything for sure and to accuse the parents of wrong doing at this stage (other than leaving the child unattended) is absolutely sick.

I remember the father of one of the two Soham girls talking about the rumours, that he was in some way responsible. Can you imagine what that must have been like at a time when the likelihood was that your daughter's dead?

Leave it to the experts to decide one way or another, you're best sticking to Cluedo.

Want to go back and check my posts as well............

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I remember the father of one of the two Soham girls talking about the rumours, that he was in some way responsible. Can you imagine what that must have been like at a time when the likelihood was that your daughter's dead?

Leave it to the experts to decide one way or another, you're best sticking to Cluedo.

At last a sensible posting!

I don't know what happened. Speculating some of the utter cr@p that has appeared on this thread helps nobody.

Edited by ColinW

At last a sensible posting!

I don't know what happened. Speculating some of the utter cr@p that has appeared on this thread helps nobody.

Check my #167 post, IMO the vicious comments were allowed to go on far too long, and some cleaning up was called for, shame I had to put myself in the firing line again. Winning the most popular member on AN is not top of my wish list..but it would be nice to get some of the more level headed folk on here stand up and me counted once in a while. Mods came good in the end :thumbs:

All comments are speculation including the abduction story until all the evidence has gone before a court and a verdict is made.

The only facts we can be sure of is the children were left unattended whilst their parents wined and dine some 100yds away.

For me and I don't mind being abused for stating it "This is an unforgivable crime, what ever the outcome is it would have never happened if they had acted like responsible parents"

For me that is written in slabs of granite.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

The only facts we can be sure of is the children were left unattended whilst their parents wined and dine some 100yds away.

For me and I don't mind being abused for stating it "This is an unforgivable crime, what ever the outcome is it would have never happened if they had acted like responsible parents"

For me that is written in slabs of granite.

That is one thing I do agree on 100%. I don't have children but I cannot see any reason to leave them unattended at such an age. The fact that others do so, hardly makes it acceptable.

Rob.

What we have here, in my eyes is this:

1. An almost certainly dead child.

2. Lots of uncertainty

3. Press and Media getting headlines, headlines, ratings, ratings out of their massively speculative coverage.

4. Breakdown in communication between Portugese and British Police.

5. A difference in laws and practices between the two countries, leading to misunderstandings by press, police and public alike.

6. Blood in a car that matches a sample found in the appartment.

7. A policeman running the investigation who is currently under investigation for framing the "prime suspect" in a previous case.

We only hear what they are willing to provide us with.

Our press then water it down, fire it up, put whatever spin on it they want, and then it is released.

Let's face it we really have no idea. In the pub a few days ago, Mick, a few seats away claimed he knew Kate McCann had done it. Simply because of the look on her face.

I'm not saying they are innocent.

I'm not saying they are guilty.

And that's because I don't have a clue, and nor do any of us.

The Portugese and English police don't really know, so how should we? And why should we cast judgement in the meantime? Opinion is one thing, hatred on unfounded grounds is another.

As always, IMHO.

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

Nods in agreement with this post

steve

Nods in agreement with this post

steve

it's a Forum people chat, discuss, disagree, and sometimes argue. sometimes you are wrong sometimes right what else are we supposed to do on a Forum :unsure:

it's a Forum people chat, discuss, disagree, and sometimes argue. sometimes you are wrong sometimes right what else are we supposed to do on a Forum :unsure:

As been stated previous, agree. :)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..