Madeleine

Cranfield

you want it removed because its an opinion that differs from yours?

burn the witch is historically ok in britain and most of the world ,and in most cases they to were innocent :P

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be a shame to close this thead down. This is only my opinion by the way.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

you want it removed because its an opinion that differs from yours?

burn the witch is historically ok in britain and most of the world ,and in most cases they to were innocent :P

Thats just plain daft, what would be good would be a sensible debate without it slipping into some sort of hate ridden, condemning, rhetoric , against still innocent people. Perhaps you would like to start? Off to work again, will await with hope :rolleyes:

Thats just plain daft, what would be good would be a sensible debate without it slipping into some sort of hate ridden, condemning, rhetoric , against still innocent people. Perhaps you would like to start? Off to work again, will await with hope :rolleyes:

Don't think Chesters implied that it was the McCann's as he used the word historic.

I'll shut up for now.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

when it comes to rhetoric .i'l leave that in your hands .

perhaps if you read my posts i have been unusually even handed in this matter :rolleyes:

they may not be guilty of murder or manslaughter but they are guilty of other crimes which seem to have been brushed under the carpet both here and in the foreign country (guilt proved by their own admittances).

now they are here hopefully those lesser crimes will have charges laid at their door.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Rabbit,

It is his own opinion, and if you don`t like it, then you're free to do so, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

True, but that is not the issue is it.? Comments such as ''Burn The Witch' referring to Kate McCann is deserving of mod censorship. if that sort of comment is allowed to stand what is the point of having any sort of moderation on this site? Just what is unacceptable Si?

Not asking for one minute the thread should be closed, just a bit of common sense applied when things go OTT.

I am currently on a warning for apparently ''upsetting'' some members on here, for challenging such postings, and yet this sort of thing the mods allow to stand..unbelievable .

What I also cannot understand is why so many on here do not take issue as I do, perhaps they wish not to be warned / barred as well.

I just wish the great unwashed would make their minds up about which particular crime these unfortunate people are guilty of. It seems to me that the same people who were berating the McCanns for leaving the children on their own are now saying "I knew all along they'd killed her". Being questioned by the police is not the same as being accused of a crime. Being declared a suspect in Portugal simply gives a person similar rights to what they would have when being questioned in this country.

We are now seeing the same mob mentality that throws bricks at the house of a paediatrician :rolleyes:

Apparently more disclosure on the news. The sniffer dog (for bodies)made a significant positive responce when shown around the McCann's car that they hired twenty five days after the 'event'. They also say that a dossier of evidance is now on it's way for the lawyers to decide.

not for one minute do i trust the papers but the mirror has some very interesting bits of info(id say facts but we will have to see)

atleast its not the sun!!(we all know they dont understand what FACTS are)alledgedly:):)

rabbit you gotta learn what humour means,but i still stand by my burning comment!and id be happy to eat my left foot if im wrong about these so called parents!!!!

i wonder would i be classed as a cannibal if i did chew`d off my(own) left foot or just hungry!!

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg