Madeleine

Cranfield

just personal Kudus,

Errr - that probably should have been kudos.

According to a Wiki article

Kudus is a regency (Indonesian: kabupaten) in Central Java province in Indonesia. Its capital is Kudus, located in the east of Semarang, capital of Central Java.
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think they brought that upon themselves with the media coverage they sort?

For months now this news item has raised its head every week and some times on a daily basis leading to people speculating as to what might have happened, some might say now that it has back fired resulting in millions of people drawing conclusions from what the family has now stated.

The police have not disclosed anything, a family spokes woman was the one who broke the news about the blood in the car.

I would put my hands up to being extremely doubtful of the story line right from the beginning, again the vast majority of info being being taken from the parents and family members.

Really? Then how come the blood story was leaked to the family spokesman? That sort of 'evidence' should only come to light in a Court Of Law,.

Does makes me think the Portugese Police have nothing and now are getting desperate for closure.

Also THE McCANNS ARE BRITISH SUBJECTS can you imagine the American public taking the same stance to their own in a foreign land?

Remember we are all innocent until proven guilty, seems like some of us should remember that. Imagine for one minute that you are in the McCanns shoes, and you are innocent, your child is missing feared dead, and now the finger of suspicion is pointed at you?

Errr - that probably should have been kudos.

According to a Wiki article

I see, here we go again. What have I done now to upset you Newt.?....keep it short :thumbs:

Really? Then how come the blood story was leaked to the family spokesman? That sort of 'evidence' should only come to light in a Court Of Law,.

Does makes me think the Portugese Police have nothing and now are getting desperate for closure.

Also THE McCANNS ARE BRITISH SUBJECTS can you imagine the American public taking the same stance to their own in a foreign land?

Remember we are all innocent until proven guilty, seems like some of us should remember that. Imagine for one minute that you are in the McCanns shoes, and you are innocent, your child is missing feared dead, and now the finger of suspicion is pointed at you?

It came to light because it was released by Kate McCann to her spokes woman, I actually watched it all on BBC News 24.

What difference does it make if the McCann's are British subjects Portugal as an EU member has to up hold their human rights, I would hardly deem it a foreign land.

The McCann's chose to make this case high profile, the general public are bound to take a keen interest of all aspects of the case, if the screw is now turning the opposite way do you expect them to stop being interested?

As I stated I have always thought there were a lot of unanswered questions relating to that very high profile statement of the events again put forward by family and friends, it would be very unreasonable for you to expect myself and others to accept these statements as facts when we see all of these imperfections.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

It came to light because it was released by Kate McCann to her spokes woman, I actually watched it all on BBC News 24.

What difference does it make if the McCann's are British subjects Portugal as an EU member has to up hold their human rights, I would hardly deem it a foreign land.

The McCann's chose to make this case high profile, the general public are bound to take a keen interest of all aspects of the case, if the screw is now turning the opposite way do you expect them to stop being interested?

As I stated I have always thought there were a lot of unanswered questions relating to that very high profile statement of the events again put forward by family and friends, it would be very unreasonable for you to expect myself and others to accept these statements as facts when we see all of these imperfections.

Thanks for the reply

You say the blood 'evidence' was given by Kate to the family member, if so hardly the sort of reaction from a guilty mother I think. That sort of evidence if it was true, would have been sufficient to charge the McCanns surely? So why then have the Portugese police not charged them? I tell you why the police have nothing, except the rumour mill that the media and some cynics enjoy.

The fact that the McCanns wanted to keep the case in the public eye, via websites and visits abroad is not a condemnation of them I feel, more a positive response to use the Media in an attempt to find their daughter, however the very media that they used have now rounded on them.

Portugal NOT a foreign land you say?? Sorry yes should have realised its part of the EU Amigo :rolleyes:

Edited by Rabbit

Thanks for the reply

You say the blood 'evidence' was given by Kate to the family member, if so hardly the sort of reaction from a guilty mother I think. That sort of evidence if it was true, would have been sufficient to charge the McCanns surely? So why then have the Portugese police not charged them? I tell you why the police have nothing, except the rumour mill that the media and some cynics enjoy.

The fact that the McCanns wanted to keep the case in the public eye, via websites and visits abroad is not a condemnation of them I feel, more a positive response to use the Media in an attempt to find their daughter, however the very media that they used have now rounded on them.

Portugal NOT a foreign land you say?? Sorry yes should have realised its part of the EU Amigo :rolleyes:

I said

I think you will find that the DNA evidence was evaluated at a British Lab and passed back to the Portuguese police who then posed the question as to why. They do have that information it is not a rumour and if it was a rumour Kate McCann's spokes woman started it and that is hardly likely to happen.

however the very media that they used have now rounded on them.

Now that is a little unfair to say the least, the McCann's exploited the media with their side of events in order to bring the whole sad event into a world wide search for their daughter. Now that such a high profile situation has changed coarse it is hardly unlikely that the media will fail to report it.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

WE Don't live in Portugal Rob. You must understand that things are different. WE are used to having trials 'played out' in the Media weeks or months before jurisprudence has a chance. DO NOT assume that the Portuguese Police are slack or useless, they are 'different' is all. If it had happened in this Country one or other of them would already be liable for prosecution.

Huge mate - I made no comments on the good, bad or indifferent attributes of the police.

Perhaps in this country they may have been charged but I doubt it. They would not however have been charged on what amounts to no evidence.

I watched the news last night and whilst I take any media stories with a large pinch of salt, all the timings and info do not point to the kid having been murdered in the property. There was half hour gap between the last check of the kids and the mum finding her missing. She could not have done anything never mind cleaned a bloody room (so well that forensics missed any blood stains for 2 months !) and removed the body.

I'm gonna withdraw from the discussions because I feel it's unhelpful and just adds to the pointless discussions when we don't know the facts.

Rob.

on the other hand gassing motorhome users to knock them out so they can be robbed isnt unknown so the same technique theoretically could be used in a bedroom

Just for the record, a member of the Royal College of Anaesthetists has completely debunked all these ill-founded rumours by stating that no such gas exists, that could achieve this without almost certainly killing the occupants. Most of these stories have arisen from owners who have tried to put forward a plausible story to their insurance company. Either that, or they have suffered the effects of too much wine after a long and tiring journey.

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums...565&start=1

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Just for the record, a member of the Royal College of Anaesthetists has completely debunked all these ill-founded rumours by stating that no such gas exists, that could achieve this without almost certainly killing the occupants. Most of these stories have arisen from owners who have tried to put forward a plausible story to their insurance company. Either that, or they have suffered the effects of too much wine after a long and tiring journey.

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums...565&start=1

The reported use of gas has now been confirmed by several combined law enforcement agencies including those of ,France, U.K., Italy, Spain & Belgium. There is still a high level of threat in France near to the Channel Ports. The threat is slightly different with drivers themselves more likely to be targetted than their loads. A recent study by the International Road Transport Union saw one in six of all European Freight drivers have suffered an attack over the last 5 years. 32% of drivers reported use of gas in the attack, about 1 in 3.'

what about Entonox

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entonox

may not knock you out but you wouldnt care who entered nor probably remember if you did,works fast wears off fast and easily available

"The casualty may become sick or drowsy from the effects of the gas (it is normally quite like alcohol intoxication.) In this case advise them to discontinue its use."

perhaps over indulgence of wine isnt always the cause ;)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson