Madeleine

Cranfield

I have read this and in truth it is all statements from family, friends and PR, one would have to say pure speculation.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20070919...-6323e80_1.html

I have not got an axe to grind, but carrying soiled nappies does seem a bit OT to me.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much of this going on at the moment.

1) Did the Portuguese Police ask the McCanns to return? If not, why have they asked a Judge to make them return?

2) Did they refuse to return when asked? If so surely the portuguese judge should require them to return.

3) Do they really need to ask questions that have already been asked, but refused an answer? Surely the same will occur!

From the onset of this case it was clear that our legal and investigative procedures are different but this is more like a game of 'texas holdem' than any investigation I have ever seen.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• 6 months later...
Too much of this going on at the moment.

1) Did the Portuguese Police ask the McCanns to return? If not, why have they asked a Judge to make them return?

2) Did they refuse to return when asked? If so surely the portuguese judge should require them to return.

3) Do they really need to ask questions that have already been asked, but refused an answer? Surely the same will occur!

From the onset of this case it was clear that our legal and investigative procedures are different but this is more like a game of 'texas holdem' than any investigation I have ever seen.

The portuguese police today have asked for the mccanns to return to re-enact what happend on the night Madeleine vanished. Do you think they will go or not. Should they.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The portuguese police today have asked for the mccanns to return to re-enact what happend on the night Madeleine vanished. Do you think they will go or not. Should they.

A difficult one to calculate:

1) If they don't go it will be seen as a sign of guilt.

2) If they go it could be regarded as a crafty PR stunt to put people of the scent.

3) If they go it could be because they are innocent.

I figure they will go, if they are innocent going will not be a problem and if they are guilty of anything staying put will without doubt make things look bad.

Should they go, only they will have that answer, I just watch with interest, it needs to be resolved.

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

If it was my kid out there i would never have left the place. Each to their own i suppose. Are their hired detectives still searching? I suppose again they could say that they are concerned that they might be arrested for negligence or something.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

they dont have much choice barry.

they either go voluntarily, or they get slapped with a european arrest warrant.

Firstly a word abouts Newts moderating:

AN is one of the biggest sites of it's kind with people from all walks of life posting on here. Surely it is not unreasonable for ALL of us to make our postings civil. I know we are all different and some have absolute opposing views from others. Surely we can put our views over without resorting to petty insults which just make the poster lose a bit of cred with the others!

The Mcanns have made this public - so if you live by the sword etc.

We all have views (some stronger than others) so let's post them AS a view until the truth comes out (and it will!) and we will all see who was right and who was wrong!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

AN is one of the biggest sites of it's kind with people from all walks of life posting on here. Surely it is not unreasonable for ALL of us to make our postings civil. I know we are all different and some have absolute opposing views from others. Surely we can put our views over without resorting to petty insults which just make the poster lose a bit of cred with the others!

We all have views (some stronger than others) so let's post them AS a view until the truth comes out (and it will!) and we will all see who was right and who was wrong!

UMMMM, let's just say 'moderating' shall we. It wasn't just Newt. This is one of those threads which is going to have people at far differing opinions due to it's importance. Not in Newsworthy or such, but the fact that a little girl is 'missing'

As such the owner of the site has certain liabilities that the 'standard' poster does not have.

Having said that, the point you make Kleinboet, "Surely it is not unreasonable for ALL of us to make our postings civil" Is an idealistic one which, I hope you, and everyone else, including me can keep to.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

KB the truth will never come out,if they should happen to be guilty they are never going to admit to it. if innocent it's unlikely any new evidence will come to light now. IMO

Edited by Clifftop

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/