Madeleine

Cranfield

Leaving children of that age unsupervised is ILLEGAL, against the law. Why have they not been charged?

My personal opinion is there has been a circling of the wagons, if they are charged there will be some very red faces and a lot of chuffing.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving children of that age unsupervised is ILLEGAL, against the law. Why have they not been charged?

Because the police may believe that they did not leave them alone.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

HV, it was not me who started the spelling game, it was you. It's a well known tactic employed by people who fancy themselves as intellectually superior to stifle arguments they don't like.

What exactly has my opinion of commercial fishing activities got to do with the McCann case?

Feel free to trawl through my past posts if you have nothing better to do. I'm sure I've written far worse things than the example you quoted, but again I don't see any relevance :rolleyes:

The fact remains that you know no more what happened to Madelaine McCann than I do, whatever vast experience of similar cases you claim to have. I do hope this experience wasn't gained as a police officer, God help us if our police still rely on "looking guilty" as an indication of criminality.

HV, it was not me who started the spelling game, it was you. It's a well known tactic employed by people who fancy themselves as intellectually superior to stifle arguments they don't like.

What exactly has my opinion of commercial fishing activities got to do with the McCann case?

Feel free to trawl through my past posts if you have nothing better to do. I'm sure I've written far worse things than the example you quoted, but again I don't see any relevance :rolleyes:

The fact remains that you know no more what happened to Madelaine McCann than I do, whatever vast experience of similar cases you claim to have. I do hope this experience wasn't gained as a police officer, God help us if our police still rely on "looking guilty" as an indication of criminality.

Too many theories against little known facts.

Rabbit, people are entitled to their own opinion just as you are to yours. From day one I did not like the 'Look' of the father and in certain parts to the Mother either. But that is referred to as "Feeling it in my water" and no longer the basis of crime investigation thankfully.

Each and every person here will draw their own conclusions, even after any trial and any verdict some will have contrary to say. To consider that any person who is found Not Guilty in a Court of Law is actually innocent and vice~versa is a very shallow outlook on life.

DOH!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

With apologies to all but I don't get a lot of time to post between 05:00 and 17:00 except in the winter so, postings betwixt these times will be rather short.

And yet my post was not aimed, neither directly nor indirectly at you but you decided to comment as you probably 'fancy yourself intellectually superior." I gave you an opportunity to leave the discussion on that particular point there but you decided on it's continuance. So accept that I will continue the argument all the time that you wish to. Nothing to do with the point being argued but obviously enough for YOU to try and sidetrack it in a feeble attempt to get the thread locked as it differs from your opinion which, you are entitled to have but others are not as it differs from yours.

Nothing, other than indicative of your ability to cast judgement on somebody you have never met, yet are warranted to comment on because all people who exhibit a particular trait or behaviour are to be labelled the same. Indicative of your ability to read a newspaper and apply that report to everybody you don't like. I suppose you would draw a line if commercial fishermen were using blue vans as opposed to wight. (blimey, there is another one, did you get it!)

I did not have to 'trawl through' your past posts boy, I found the information I required within a few minutes. I have better things to do at certain times of the day. But apparently not when I decided to take that action. If I had better things to do I assure you I would have done them.

I accept that you have probably written far worse things, perhaps you should go back and apologise rather than brag.

The fact remains that you know no more what happened to Madelaine McCann than I do,

And you do not know that to be a fact but feel free to post it. You are entitled to that opinion without ANY evidence to support your comment. Well done you. Allow yourself to make a statement based on your opinion but if anybody else makes comment on their own thoughts then you continue to post, and support pathetic comments and insults simply because you 'know' you are right.

whatever vast experience of similar cases you claim to have.

And what do you claim to have to support your argument, what you have read in the papers perhaps? The same information that enables you to type cast ALL commercial fishermen as 'illegal' BECAUSE you have found evidence that some are guilty is like saying something absurd that people who eat ice cream are burglars, don't laugh I can prove that one!

I do hope this experience wasn't gained as a police officer, God help us if our police still rely on "looking guilty" as an indication of criminality.

I have already answered that one as 'twas the easiest. Get "yourselves" down the library and read a few history books, in particular regard to Criminology. Get yourself an understanding of the subject and argue somemore.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Wow! HV - speak your mind will you!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Coming back to FACTS - The McCanns have 3 children. If they are as they say "good parents" then why have they had the other two little ones in the limelight, as it were. Why didn't they pack them off to Granny where they can get some piece and quiet. They must be terrified of the packs of pressmen camped outside there house, or following them wherever they go!

or is this is just another example of the McCann way of doing things?

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Wow! HV - speak your mind will you!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is something I will continue to do.

Coming back to FACTS - The McCanns have 3 children. If they are as they say "good parents" then why have they had the other two little ones in the limelight, as it were. Why didn't they pack them off to Granny where they can get some piece and quiet. They must be terrified of the packs of pressmen camped outside there house, or following them wherever they go!

I do not have a answer to that mate, it is not what I, and probably you would do but, apparently 'WE' are not allowed to pass comment on our own actions as indicative of 'norm.'

or is this is just another example of the McCann way of doing things?

You can post what you like about anybody. Please do not correct their spelling mistakes as it makes you a person who knows nothing about anything.

Despite what you know, or what you believe to be true, you must not post it if it differs from some other's opinion of what happened.

I believe I posted before, and others have said similar. In the first 12 years of my children's existence, they were away from 'us' for a few hours. During that time they were in the care of family. I do not have the time to argue this point, but those who have been in a similar situation know this to be true.

Coming back to FACTS - The McCanns have 3 children. Why didn't they pack them off to Granny where they can get some piece and quiet.

What a bloo.y good point.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The McCanns have 3 children. If they are as they say "good parents" then why have they had the other two little ones in the limelight, as it were. Why didn't they pack them off to Granny where they can get some piece and quiet. They must be terrified of the packs of pressmen camped outside there house, or following them wherever they go!

Aren't they only just over a year old? They're hardly going to be aware of what's going on around them to that extent.

What memories do you (or any of us) have from being a one year old?

Aren't they only just over a year old? They're hardly going to be aware of what's going on around them to that extent.

What memories do you (or any of us) have from being a one year old?

Maybe wrong but I read two and a half years old.

Some thing else where I may be wrong as it was in an article I read but if true raises my eyebrows a little higher.

I quote: She ( Kate MaCcann ) ran from the house shouting "They taken her, they taken her"

Surely ones first reactions would be " Madeleine's gone, Madeleine's gone"

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist