Anderoo

Hunting, shooting and fishing  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Do you actively:

• Just fish
    • Fish and shoot
    • Fish and hunt
    • Fish, shoot and hunt

I think that's just a lot of ball-licks mate, don't blame us blame johnny foreigner. Spit it out what cities are you talking about.

I see plenty of young hooligans and juvenile thugs on my doorstep and they are all ffing well hampshire born and bred thick mushes.

Why did they come here if it wasn't through fear and opression? Are you saying these immigrants can't effect our culture?

You didn't understand what I was saying. I wasn't pointing the finger a tindividuals. Just what could affect our culture.

You also convieniently left out the last half of my statement where I was 'blaming us'

Edited by SPSwallow

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did they come here if it wasn't through fear and opression? Are you saying these immigrants can't effect our culture?
Spit it out, where from?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

My merle was one of his, and I had on of his beardie/greyhound first crosses (out of his stud beardie 'Remus' you have seen in his books) before that. the merle was much more biddable, and by the time I got him I was much more experienced too. Both were exellent dogs, and if I were ever to get another lurcher it would be one of his, I spoke to him last year and he was still breeding then.

Cant say I'm that up to speed with his books, but mine was sired by some dog called 'Maurice' (1/4 beardie 1/4 border). I wouldn't think twice about going back to Hancock if i was after another. It dose surprise me he's still breeding as i did hear his daughter was taking over.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Spit it out, where from?

You are very inapropriate. Any city, take your pick. I'm not posting any more. I don't post to fuel someones enjoyment in argueing. Go fishing mate.

moslems do here but were only a village so the choice is restricted :D

mind you since they took over half of alton things have improved :D

chill out ,i love this

Youtube Video ->

blimey whats happened to youtube sssoooooo slooooow

my mrs cant watch it it makes her sea sick ,mind you she's the only person i know who gets sea sick on a boat......on a trailer........outside our house :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If your parents aren't your best friends then who the hell is? What were your parents, the enemy? adversaries? You can be friends and still earn respect, or do you have no respect for your friends? You have to EARN respect from your kids, you don't get it automatically just because your a parent. My kids are amongst my best friends and vice versa. That does NOT mean that they get to call me by my first name, even my eldest who is 18 would not dream of addressing me as anything but Dad or maybe a cute little 'papa' if she is after something. Most parents I see have too many rules and regulations, I only had one. Do what your told, the first time your told to do it. I never laid a finger on my daughter and my son has had 3 smacks on the ass and he is 13 now, the last was about 6 years ago and that was just a tap, sure he cried but it was his dignity that was hurt, the fact that he had pushed his dad over the edge. He still remembers it and we still laugh about it. Maybe I'm just lucky but the one rule trick worked for me and my family. Another thing kids need is love. Kisses, cuddles and hugs are never rationed in our house. When I go to France to visit I still have to put up with them both sitting on my knee and if I'm not careful I'll still wake up with one or the other creeping in in the night for a calin

Having said that, it's not easy to pull off the friend and parent routine, but that does not mean that it is not worth trying

Generally, it sounds like we're singing from the same song book. However, I didn't say, not did I imply, that parents can't be friends with their children. I have more fun with my lads (19 & 22), and my Mother (80) than just about with anyone else. But my lads aren't my BEST friends, neither is my Mum, I'm not theirs, and I'd be ruddy worried were it any other way.

Geoff

moslems do here but were only a village so the choice is restricted :D

mind you since they took over half of alton things have improved :D

chill out ,i love this

Youtube Video ->

blimey whats happened to youtube sssoooooo slooooow

my mrs cant watch it it makes her sea sick ,mind you she's the only person i know who gets sea sick on a boat......on a trailer........outside our house :D

Heheh, whats that video called? Be better if they were real!

i wonder who the well informed posters are? ,choose carefully that site could go downhill fast :lol:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Just interested to see how many anglers also shoot and hunt. I personally hate that angling is thought of in the same category as the other two, but maybe I'm in the minority?

I have read a few of the replies on here and o lot of you obviously thinking hunting means a lot of jolly old upper class ladies and gents riding round with a pack of hounds. Hunting in my opinion is a pursuit of a quarry. Where ever it be fish , fox, rabbit, or Game bird.

I still go ferreting and i go lamping with my friends with rifle now and again for rabbit and fox. At the end of the day I love my fishing foremost. We are all into fieldsports what ever form it takes and we are all the same boat.

Those dope smoking unemployed hippies have one victory. Whos next? I understand not all of us do other branches of pursuits. ThatS your choice. We need to be united or we will all lose what we love in the end

Bind my wounds, And bring me a fresh horse.