AN Wobblethon - 24th February 2008

Anderoo

My Mother lives 'just round the corner' in Terrington St. John, so I'd be grateful if you could pencil me in as a possibility.

Geoff

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be a good day out I'm sure, just done a route planner its a 4.5 hour trip one way for me so just a bit too far.

Good idea though Anderoo :thumbs:

As it is on my doorstep, well, 20 miles from it, I'll be there. Probably complete with box and wagglers/feeders but I caught a 10lb pike on feeder tackle and 2 maggots on the Gt. Ouse where the Wissey enters it only a few weeks ago (it took a skimmer right under my nose. Looking forward to meeting with many of you. I can fix a newbie up with some suitable pike tackle (rod, reel, large net, unhooking mat, wire traces etc, just bring some lures) for the day if necessary.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH Sunday = football!

I have only just looked at the calender for next Feb. I can't do Sundays in the winter so you will have to take me off the list :(

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!