Amy Winehouse

five bellies

Here One for you Ladies and Gentleman,

I feel Strangley sorry For Amy WineHouse,

Yes I Know Her Addictions are her own fault, and more than one women has ended up with a waste of an old man, But I just feel its a tragidy to see some one as Talented as her Degenerate as she has. I fear It is too late for Amy ( I Hope Im wrong) Her last album Back to Black was fantastic she had the music world at her feet.Im sure Our press Hasnt helped the Red tops reveling in her breaking down Physicly and Mentley most of us are parents How must her Family Feel ?

I dont expect Many if any to agree with Me when I wish her Good luck and get well.I Know its hard to feel sorry for some one with self destructive tendencys, But what a Bl00dy waste of young British Talent.

Come on Amy Prove em all wrong ! :sad2:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't really know the woman, or her work, so couldn't comment. However, I will say that my attitude towards the whole heroin addiction thing changed dramatically a few months back, when I watched a documentary about it.

I used to be, very much, the "Balls to them. It's self inflicted, let them sort it themselves". However, watching that documentary really hammered home what a vile, evil murdering drug heroin is. It completely destroyed their lives, to the point that it was a 24 hour constant quest to obtain it. And the key is, it wasn't for pleasure - the addiction is such that the body HAS to have it. It became like oxygen for these people in a very short space of time.

The people who peddle this crap should be treated as murderers, not just in the sentencing they receive, but also in the way that society perceives them. Too often, drug dealing is seen as 'glamorous'. Nothing glamorous about someone's daughter having sex with 30 filthy men a day at £10 a pop, just so she can stick dirty needles in her to make the pain go away.

I suppose that Amy Winehouse should be grateful, in that respect, that she has the money and, therefore, the opportunity to rid herself of the addiction.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

It's not really that relevant but I have to say I hate her music, it really doesn't do it for me but having lost a cousin to the dreaded heroin I really feel for her. She is undoubtedly a talent in her own way and I accept very popular to many. I just wish the bloody press could be made to leave her alone, they are just waiting for the inevitable car crash to sell their damned papers. I wish she had cancelled her tour and concentrated on getting herself straight. Having her husband imprisoned won't have helped and it seems at this time she should just lay low and turn to her family and friends to help. My cousin went through many ups and downs but couldn't break the cycle and eventually it claimed her life. Yes, Amy probably does have the money but I feel she has to be in the right environment to help her get better. Having to play will put her under enormous pressure as will hubby being in prison. As I said she needs to get with family and try and stay out of the limelight. The music business is a real crock in ways, people will cream you for what you've got and not give a toss when you have problems. It's all about the money, how long before her record company drops her for the next great thing?

Edited by Colin Payne

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

She didn't go down well in Brum last week.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/38653/amy-wine...birmingham-show

Of course, a picture is worth a thousand words:

post-558-1195404622_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

another so called "celeb" like that kate mosses waste of skin that appear to be above the law

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

another so called "celeb" like that kate mosses waste of skin that appear to be above the law

ain't that much of a celeb the yanks have stopped her going over there because of her little habits.

Edited by pumphypete

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

ofcourse they have they have addicts too! cant have our lot buying it all :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Performers with addictions are hardly new, and it's easy to make a convincing argument for the fact that the best creative minds are the one's who don't act like us normal folk, artists and musicians through the years have experimented and relied upon virtually every drug and intoxicant going. Winehouse is just the latest in a long line, who thanks to the current liking for clean living stars (would the world be a better place if every pop star was like James Blunt or Kylie? No it wouldn't) Is being vilified for daring to have a personality.

There's no arguing that her recent recordings have been some of the best in the genre, if that genre isn't to your taste, fair enough, but it doesn't make her work any less worthy.

Ken, she may have not gone down well to a part of the audience in Brum, but since when was a few whining Brummies anything new? That's what Brummies do, if they really feel they deserve a refund, then they were probably at the wrong gig in the first place, I would love to have been present.

Edited and deleted

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.