Goverment on a downer

http://www.fishupdate.com/news/fullstory.p...g_vote%94_.html

Thought i'de just post this one and see what happens. :D

This simply confirms the ignorance of some individuals/groups. According to this, the support of the whole angling fraternity for a political party and government department + its leader depends on one decision about one species - "BASS".

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest challenge
Come on Challenge, since when or what sort of by-law would be benificial to the rsa. Why do the rsa need more by-laws what are they doing wrong. What about the over ten metre by-law where the ssfc has threatend to take charter skippers to court for fishing inside the six mile limit. All that has done is to make that committee look like a laughing stock at the expence of the ratepayer all in the name of conservation, laugh a minute springs to mind. Just like Paul Whittall the other week, back from a charter trip and was boarded and all of his two boxes of whiting shared amongst ten rsa guys where checked, in the name of conservation? Your right about more money in a sence as the public sector borrowing has reached record hights, i can see this goverment going cap in hand to the general public to bail them out and to the international monetary fund, remember when that happend last. Still what goes around will come around.

Surly any measures that are taken to manage regulate and develop and protect the fisheries within the area of any Sea Fisheries Committee with a view to ensuring the sustainability of the marine environment both now and into the future must be in the interest of recreational sea anglers.

I believe that it was Margaret Thatcher’s blue eyed chancellor who went cap in hand to the European monetary council to safeguard the devaluation of the pound and cost the British taxpayer billions of pounds in a week of monetary madness.

Wurzel, asking for building plans is new to me though. I can understand why they might want them but do they have the power to demand that now?

I'm sure I read recently about fishermen being prosecuted for failing to provide a fishroom plan. I thought a fishroom plan was a diagram showing what fish was in what boxes in what part of the fishroom, and not it's physical dimensions, but hey, you live and learn. :)

Like Fresh coffee? www.Bean14.com

Surly any measures that are taken to manage regulate and develop and protect the fisheries within the area of any Sea Fisheries Committee with a view to ensuring the sustainability of the marine environment both now and into the future must be in the interest of recreational sea anglers.

I believe that it was Margaret Thatcher’s blue eyed chancellor who went cap in hand to the European monetary council to safeguard the devaluation of the pound and cost the British taxpayer billions of pounds in a week of monetary madness.

Hi Challenge.

So you feel that the rsa need regulating do you? Does development form part of it? What sort of development does the rsa require. In the name of conservation? What do the rsa do to affect the fish stock compared to commercial pressure. No it was the labour goverment who went to the international monetory fund when inflation was over twenty % and the public sector borrowing again at that time went through the roof. If you like i will research this and give you some detail.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Our local sea fisheries committee has allready costed up what it will cost to police anglers it is a substantial amout of cash of tax payers money to police anglers who are desroying cod stocks, whiting stocks, haddock stocks the whole thing is an absolute joke and nothing short of jobs for the boys. :angry:

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest challenge
Hi Challenge.

So you feel that the rsa need regulating do you? Does development form part of it? What sort of development does the rsa require. In the name of conservation? What do the rsa do to affect the fish stock compared to commercial pressure. No it was the labour goverment who went to the international monetory fund when inflation was over twenty % and the public sector borrowing again at that time went through the roof. If you like i will research this and give you some detail.

Barry

I did not say that anglers needed regulating.

You asked what by-law could be beneficial to the RSA. And I replied Surly any measures that are taken to manage regulate and develop and protect the fisheries within the area of any Sea Fisheries Committee with a view to ensuring the sustainability of the marine environment both now and into the future must be in the interest of recreational sea anglers.

I never said that anglers needed regulating.

I can also produce evidence to prove that Mrs. Thatcher’s blue eyed chancellor went cap in hand to borrow money that costs the tax payer billions of pounds in a single week to prop up the British economy. But what’s that got to do with fishing, in fact I wonder at times on here how much of the government attacks or attacks on commercial fishermen come to that have got to do with fishing.

Big cod.

Where and when has anybody said that anglers are destroying cod and whiting and haddock stocks?

Our local sea fishery committee has calculated up what it will cost to implement the marine bill within our boundaries as will of all of the country’s fisheries committees.

Barry

I did not say that anglers needed regulating.

You asked what by-law could be beneficial to the RSA. And I replied Surly any measures that are taken to manage regulate and develop and protect the fisheries within the area of any Sea Fisheries Committee with a view to ensuring the sustainability of the marine environment both now and into the future must be in the interest of recreational sea anglers.

I never said that anglers needed regulating.

I can also produce evidence to prove that Mrs. Thatcher’s blue eyed chancellor went cap in hand to borrow money that costs the tax payer billions of pounds in a single week to prop up the British economy. But what’s that got to do with fishing, in fact I wonder at times on here how much of the government attacks or attacks on commercial fishermen come to that have got to do with fishing.

Big cod.

Where and when has anybody said that anglers are destroying cod and whiting and haddock stocks?

Our local sea fishery committee has calculated up what it will cost to implement the marine bill within our boundaries as will of all of the country’s fisheries committees.

Second one first, was it nigel lawson or norman lamont who you were refering to. Was that not the week that the city guys decided to play one upmanship with the chancellor at the time they lost.

Sorry my interpretation of your post five : 'by-laws that will be benifical to anglers' means to me that they need regulating?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I'm sure I read recently about fishermen being prosecuted for failing to provide a fishroom plan. I thought a fishroom plan was a diagram showing what fish was in what boxes in what part of the fishroom, and not it's physical dimensions, but hey, you live and learn. :)

The pursers/pair teams after mackerel/herring used to have to provide detailed plans of their RSW tanks on getting a licence as far as i remember; so that that an initial inspection (ie drop a tape into the tank and thereby have a rough count of whats there as long as you know the tank volume) could sort out roughly who needed to be looked at in more detail. In that case i think it was a requirement for their licence.

Been the odd of case of whitefish boats (mainly Spainish from what i remember but could be wrong) having hidden holds to secrete over the quota fish. Guess that would be the driver for wanting those powers but its hard to believe its a widespread problem in the UK IME, certainly these days.

Just seems odd.

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net

Been the odd of case of whitefish boats (mainly Spainish from what i remember but could be wrong) having hidden holds to secrete over the quota fish. Guess that would be the driver for wanting those powers but its hard to believe its a widespread problem in the UK IME, certainly these days.

Just seems odd.

Just another enforcement tool to tackle the liars, cheats, scammers like the brixham boat in december where he thought he could get away with hiding 1000 pounds worth of sole in a secret compartment.

Just another enforcement tool to tackle the liars, cheats, scammers like the brixham boat in december where he thought he could get away with hiding 1000 pounds worth of sole in a secret compartment.

Hi Barry

Whats the name of that boat, and have they done him or was he de-commissioned lol

steve