Common Purpose

Lid

Has anyone seen this. Do you think it is true or a work of fiction?

The video clip is 1½ hours long, but is pretty thought provoking!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he made lots of money with the various publications of his theorys so maybe someone else was smart enough to give a try with crime rather than alien visitors in the distant past.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

It was only yesterday that I said to my wife, "What the hell is going on in the UK these days? The people are being nailed to the floor whichever way they turn. Thank God we got out when we did!" I have to say that what that guy is saying doesn't seem to be all that far fetched to me, because whatever IS going, it certainly doesn't appear to be working in the favour of the people of Britain.

Ps. I did watch the whole of the video.

Edited by chevin

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

It is certainly thought provoking. However a key issue with his theory is that Common Purpose appears perfectly legitimate, see here.

i thought it was yet another government plot :D

i wonder how they got on in westminster last night giving us away to the EU despite their protests the new EU laws are different to the treaty shunned by France and denmark? 240 of the 250 rules are identical to the original treaty we should have (and were promised) a referendum on :rolleyes:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It is certainly thought provoking. However a key issue with his theory is that Common Purpose appears perfectly legitimate, see here.

It may well be legit but are they really trying to see the world through the average person's eyes. I can tell you that to those of us on the outside looking in, you people seem to be on the losing end just about every time you turn! Christ! You will even get nicked if you pinch a couple of planks off Worthing beach! No suggestion of the ship owners being prosecuted for littering the beach is there?

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

More important than the video is a DETAILED statement of what these people think is going on.

http://eutruth.org.uk/

Read it carefully, there is enough truth there to suggest we may be heading for something quite alien to our traditional British way of life.

also click on the Common Purpose box on the left - in fact, read ALL the boxes!

There are parts that may be alarmist and/or exaggerated - but let's discuss them in detail.

...and its worse that being nicked for "stealing" driftwood Chevin - the news item is that the southern beaches are "closed indefinitely" to the public - you can't even go fishing. That is simply outrageous, and probably illegal.

Edited by Vagabond

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

what a load of tosh!!

i always laugh when i read about "abolishing britains constitution" what constitution is that then?

if its all an"evil plot" why are not the citizens of other countries up in arms?

(most of them already have real constitutions of their own)

do you not think the french, who are renowned for taking to the streets, if there is something that threatens their way of life,would be complaining? you know?? just a weeny teeny bit??

or is it just the british that are clever enough to see through this "evil plot"

the subjects of britain are more paranoid by the day,paranoia fed by your awful written media.

I forgot, the europeans want to "take over britain" the germans must be really jealous of the excellent road system, the french must be longing to change their health system for the british one, the spanish their train system etc..if it wasnt so sad it woul be funny.

dont think im writing this as i want britain to stay in the e.u,it makes not the slightest difference to me as i have spanish papers,you are being manipulated by your media, about time some people realized it.

regards dave.

what a load of tosh!!

i always laugh when i read about "abolishing britains constitution" what constitution is that then?

if its all an"evil plot" why are not the citizens of other countries up in arms?

(most of them already have real constitutions of their own)

do you not think the french, who are renowned for taking to the streets, if there is something that threatens their way of life,would be complaining? you know?? just a weeny teeny bit??

or is it just the british that are clever enough to see through this "evil plot"

the subjects of britain are more paranoid by the day,paranoia fed by your awful written media.

I forgot, the europeans want to "take over britain" the germans must be really jealous of the excellent road system, the french must be longing to change their health system for the british one, the spanish their train system etc..if it wasnt so sad it woul be funny.

dont think im writing this as i want britain to stay in the e.u,it makes not the slightest difference to me as i have spanish papers,you are being manipulated by your media, about time some people realized it.

regards dave.

Very true, listened to eight minutes of the video and could see where he was trying to take people by connecting totally unrelated issues and distorting the facts.

The UK may not be a perfect environment but compared to many other countries world wide we don't shape up that badly.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist