BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Barry i did say

Sturgeon has hinted that her MPs are going to try and block the Brexit

Stop trying to twist my word old chap, it does not suit you. There are more worthy members on here better at it than you are old chum. :bleh:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Barry i did say

Stop trying to twist my word old chap, it does not suit you. There are more worthy members on here better at it than you are old chum. :bleh:

The chewer has an uphill battle to clear all the hurdles needed to satisfy her isolationist ideals :bangin: :

got to go and do some work now, keep it warm :D

Yet it is not immediately clear that Scots would reverse their 55% vote two years ago to stay part of Britain, as Scotland would now face very different economic conditions. One big change is the slump in the oil price, which has reduced tax revenues and widened Scotland’s deficit to an unhealthy £14.9 billion ($22 billion) or 9.7% of GDP in 2014-15.

In any EU accession negotiations following a pro-independence vote, agreement to reduce that deficit, implying tax rises or public-spending cuts, would be demanded by Brussels. How severe that austerity would be, compared with what Britain’s government may now be contemplating following its departure from the EU, is a question that Ms Sturgeon would need to answer.

Also unknown is what currency Scotland would use. Although the EU may insist on eventual adoption of the euro, Scotland would first have to establish a track record of managing its own currency. That would seem to rule out any sharing of sterling, as Alex Salmond, Scotland's former first minister, claimed would happen (but Britain’s Treasury rejected) two years ago, and point to the need to establish a Scottish currency, perhaps initially linked to sterling or the euro.

Independence would also create an external EU border between England and Scotland. Since controlling the migration of EU nationals emerged as the deciding factor in the Brexit vote south of the border, it looks unlikely that a British government would leave open any back door to England.

That raises the possibility of border controls between Gretna Green and Berwick-upon-Tweed, across which £48.5 billion of Scottish goods and services are estimated to have flowed in 2014, more than four times the £11.6 billion of annual Scottish exports to the EU. Ms Sturgeon will want to be sure she would win a second independence referendum before seeking one. Until she has answers to these questions, she has no such certainty.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Im worried about house prices chum, i dont want to loss out on falling prices on the properties i own. :shutup:

I lost enough when the greedy bankers almost bankrupted the Country and i olost all my shares thanks to them, ne recompence to me or to thousands of other inverters, but bet yer boots the horrible gets who caused the crash got an handsome golden handshake. Should have been sent to jail. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

The main instigators to give at least some sort of interview on what they think will happen, notice i said THINK, Why, because they dont have a bloody clue what will happen and nor have the people who put them in power, and nor will the Brexit voters !. And nor will the remain clan

They were there spouting what they wanted, now they have got it, where are they, playing cricket and the other fella in hiding. Fine state of affairs from them, have the balls to come outdoors and say something to the people that were lied to time and time again.

Article 50 wont be triggered until we have a new PM in place according to Osbourne this morning.

Pure speculation from everyone is whats happening now.

Sturgeon statement i quoted is a fact Trig, she has said many a time she want another referendum in place, and now is the ideal time to press for one, and its a fact that she has suggested that the SMP may try and block the exit.

That is not speculation, that is fact

Farage and Boris are not in charge of the country, Cameron and his crownies are still in charge, as stated they are the ones who called this referendum. Boris and FArage cannot interfere with the elected government....it was a referendum not a military coup.

Little Jimmy cranky....she may find a vote on independence brings a different outcome as a vote on leaving the EU and leaving the UK are two different things.

Also, what has a Scottish referendum got to do with the plans to be put in place here in the UK anyhow...that's a different issue.

Imo little Jimmy Cranky is an arse hole and should stick to entertaining children!

Edited by Tigger

Farage and Boris are not in charge of the country, Cameron and his crownies are still in charge, as stated they are the ones who called this referendum. Boris and FArage cannot interfere with the elected government....it was a referendum not a military coup.

Little Jimmy cranky....she may find a vote on independence brings a different outcome as a vote on leaving the EU and leaving the UK are two different things.

Also, what has a Scottish referendum got to do with the plans to be put in place here in the UK anyhow...that's a different issue.

Imo little Jimmy Cranky is an arse hole and should stick to entertaining children!

Never said they were Trig, all im saying is that they are very quiet in their victory ! I would have thought that they would have been on TV at every chance hey get saying what is good and what good does come out of their victory. They were all mouth and gaters before the referendum, where they not, piling their lies and shyte down peoples throats. Now victory is theirs, ! nowhere to be seen.

Cameron is the defeated one, and he,s showing it, not a show of him on the telly, once when he admited defeat.

A Scottish referendum has a hell of a lot to do with what happens in the UK !. Including Scotland in any plans now may be all a waste of time if they do gain independance.

“Vescere bracis meis”

But its not independence when you want to bend over to the eu instead. They are just calling it that to sway the votes of patriotic scots who think they will be getting actual independence.

Better the devil you know imo. At least staying in the uk i can attempt to boot down the door of number 10. I dont even know whos door to smash in over in brussels.

SNP are after something and true independence is not it. Theres a conspiracy in there somewhere ive just not found it yet.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

But its not independence when you want to bend over to the eu instead. They are just calling it that to sway the votes of patriotic scots who think they will be getting actual independence.

Better the devil you know imo. At least staying in the uk i can attempt to boot down the door of number 10. I dont even know whos door to smash in over in brussels.

SNP are after something and true independence is not it. Theres a conspiracy in there somewhere ive just not found it yet.

When you find it Andy, make sure you let us know mate :shutup:

! :punk:

“Vescere bracis meis”

Im worried about house prices chum, i dont want to loss out on falling prices on the properties i own. :shutup:

I lost enough when the greedy bankers almost bankrupted the Country and i olost all my shares thanks to them, ne recompence to me or to thousands of other inverters, but bet yer boots the horrible gets who caused the crash got an handsome golden handshake. Should have been sent to jail. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

You wont lose anything if you dont sell them ,if their under a mortgage they're not yours anyway Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

:spiteful: :spiteful:

“Vescere bracis meis”