E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Is it like repeating over and over again brexiters were lied to expecting the result of the referendum to magically change?

Don't you know that if you say the same thing often enough, then it magically becomes true?

Well, it does to some people anyway.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

You said the combined gdp of the African countries she visited was less than leeds, which as she visited Kenya, Nigeria & South Africa whos combined gdp is in the region of $770 billion means leeds must have a gdp in excess of that, which it doesn't so you were spouting Shiite as you usually do.

And a rag to a bull ? took the bait like a rabid dog in your come ?. now is your brexit going well no it isnt and just for good measure did madam Teresa get any trade deals of course she didnt infact the whole brexit process is nothing short of a total shambles and gets worse by th day and now it looks and now it looks like labour are about to trump the Torys with brexit how humiliating but lets face this government with a party split from top to bottom have zero chance of ever securing the best deal for Britain they are a shambles .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And a rag to a bull ? took the bait like a rabid dog now is your brexit going well no it isnt and just for good measure did madam Teresa get any trade deals of course she didnt infact the whole brexit process is nothing short of a total shambles and gets worse by th day and now it looks and now it looks like labour are about to trump the Torys with brexit how humiliating but lets face this government with a party split from top to bottom have zero chance of ever securing the best deal for Britain they are a shambles .

We are not going to get trade deals until we leave ,its EU law that we cannot as the EU and the EU alone can make deals.the best deal regarding the EU is no deal and its easy to get a no deal by not acting at all

Teresa may is a remainer and corbyn dare not utter a word or labour ceases to be a party at all

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

We are not going to get trade deals until we leave ,its EU law that we cannot as the EU and the EU alone can make deals.the best deal regarding the EU is no deal and its easy to get a no deal by not acting at all

Teresa may is a remainer and corbyn dare not utter a word or labour ceases to be a party at all

Thats your opinion but is it the opinion of the majority .

Untitled-1.jpg

And a rag to a bull ? took the bait like a rabid dog in your come ?. now is your brexit going well no it isnt and just for good measure did madam Teresa get any trade deals of course she didnt infact the whole brexit process is nothing short of a total shambles and gets worse by th day and now it looks and now it looks like labour are about to trump the Torys with brexit how humiliating but lets face this government with a party split from top to bottom have zero chance of ever securing the best deal for Britain they are a shambles .

Red rag, arse, you got caught posting crap again don't try and make out you did it deliberately.

Corbyns going to trump May over brexit ?? How do you work that one out

Red rag, arse, you got caught posting crap again don't try and make out you did it deliberately.

Corbyns going to trump May over brexit ?? How do you work that one out

So anything You say on brexit is probably crap so there we have it .

Untitled-1.jpg

I'd love to see a legal opinion on how much of what Labour promised at conference would be possible if they cancel Brexit...

Words are cheap when your in the opposition

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So anything You say on brexit is probably crap so there we have it .

Are you on something ?? You posted "facts" that were wrong and then when this was pointed out decided to claim you'd done it deliberately and from that you deduce I post crap, talk about a major brain fart.

Are you on something ?? You posted "facts" that were wrong and then when this was pointed out decided to claim you'd done it deliberately and from that you deduce I post crap, talk about a major brain fart.

Perhaps a mate advised him to put you down ,typical cod always right until proved wrong then blames everyone and everything on something completely different to try and change your direction.

Every link he posts is right ,every post you make that disproves his link is lies gutter press biased fit for toilet paper ,yet 5 minutes paper posts a link from the same place telling everyone its gospel

OH and every word said to brexit voters were lies and every word said to remainers was true

Edited by chesters1