E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Am i missing something about the so called Nissan job losses.

WdB95Ru.jpg

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Have to be a bit careful with them, the SO2 they give off (especially when you add citric acid) is quite dangerous around asthmatics.

It does catch the back of the throat a bit. You can buy vanadium pentoxide on Ebay ;-)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Am i missing something about the so called Nissan job losses.

WdB95Ru.jpg

1000s and 1000s of extra jobs that would have been created at Nisan is now a distant memory thanks to brexit but dont worry its all scaremongering the box they forgot to put on ballet paper was the P45 box which should have been ticked by those working in automobile industry they were systematically lied to by the brexit leave press telling them all will be fine when in REALITY it is not .

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carltonreid/2019/02/02/brexit-blamed-for-nissan-pulling-manufacture-of-x-trail-from-u-k/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

If 20-40% of uk car workers are foreign does it matter if they lose their jobs?

The old tired broken record leavers were lied to ,cant you come up with something out of your own head?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1000s and 1000s of extra jobs that would have been created at Nisan is now a distant memory thanks to brexit but dont worry its all scaremongering the box they forgot to put on ballet paper was the P45 box which should have been ticked by those working in automobile industry they were systematically lied to by the brexit leave press telling them all will be fine when in REALITY it is not .

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carltonreid/2019/02/02/brexit-blamed-for-nissan-pulling-manufacture-of-x-trail-from-u-k/

When are you going to accept that NISSAN were never going to produce the XTrail in Sunderland, when are you going to accept that there are no job losses ???. News reports, pure scaremongering.

I have mate who work at Nissan and they have no worries about pay offs.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

If 20-40% of uk car workers are foreign does it matter if they lose their jobs?

The old tired broken record leavers were lied to ,cant you come up with something out of your own head?

Being lied to is no shame.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

When are you going to accept that NISSAN were never going to produce the XTrail in Sunderland, when are you going to accept that there are no job losses ???. News reports, pure scaremongering.

This statement was a coupe of days ago no jobs losses with dozens more jobs losses are real at Nissan not fantasy your mate might be in for shock .

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/business/business-news/hundreds-jobs-nissan-could-risk-15926526

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

OK Paul, you know better. Enjoy the 29th March if it happens. :clap3:

Asked about the rumours of new job losses, a Nissan spokesman said: “We do not comment on rumour or speculation”.

I or even you can start rumours.

Ive heard thru the grapevine that Nissan are expanding their carp plant in Sunderland thus creating a further 1.000 jobs, plus countless other jobs in the supply industry.

Simple as that

Edited by Andrew

“Vescere bracis meis”

So were Nissan telling lies in 2016?

"Nissan itself cancelled production of its new X-Trail model in Sunderland earlier this year, with around 700 jobs that would have been created no longer coming to the North East."

What does cancelled mean in Makem speak?