E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Whats not real E.U. migration at its lowest in10 years 54,000 and NON EU migration 264,000 no thats fact the bullshit the Brexit media peddled prior to the referendum on migration with millions of Turks going to invade Britain now that was a nice little story no it was a dam right lie peddlled to frighten everybody to death do the damage then stand back and say it wasnt true how damming is that but lets be honest thats brexit all over but something far far worse is still to come .

Paul, seeing how you've done your research, (I'm sure you've haven't just copied the Independent headlines), how many of those Non EU 'immigrants' are here as students, on study visas. I've read that we have the highest number of non EU students coming over since 2011.

Oh, and as you seem to like the polls reported in the Independent, not too keen myself, here's one that says the view of the general public is not as clear cut as you would have us believe.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-vote-delay-poll-leave-remain-eu-a8814926.html

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

My dream is slipping away is it !. All the crap about Brexit is nothing to me. I will wait and see what happens when/if it happens.

You can bet yer boots, it wont change my lifestyle, I will still be eating the same food, having a beer or two, having holidays, etc etc. And still reading about the outcome of Brexit.

Well I hear the sane stuff a the time it wont affect me much nothing will change buu before we have actually left it has cost all a fortune the pound devaluation by near 20% high fuel higher food prices you name it all up even out beloved Lidl cheap food but up around 15-20% in last 2 years I know because my good lady drags me screaming round the bloody shop at Lidlparts for my boat all gone up 15-20% they goes for all car parts so when you take your Car for service it all gets added on so then who say Brexit wont affet me are seriously dreaming it allready has and we havent got there yet so dig even deeper very soon either they take all the tariffs off then the our farmers go bust a hornets nest awaits .

https://www.stopbrexitmisconduct.org.uk/may_summons?fbclid=IwAR3npN2tnAxxIAHbhsXubb1PXsfqX91UJs6aRk7Ooh2ginMcda6CybjQiIk

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Car serviced? Never had a car serviced in my life ,as for parts cheap as chips for all the cars i have ever owned .

If you choose to buy a modern car then you deserve to be ripped off especially at dealers forcing you to have services at specified agents

How much has red diesel risen ? I would tax that at normal rates if i had the power why should tax payers pay for it?

We pop into lidl occasionally but its expensive anyway in some areas and the prices have crept up slightly but is that brexit or the excuse of brexit to raise them?

I wouldnt give farmers or fishermen handouts either if the choose a job that cannot support them and their family then thats their fault why should tax payers bolster their pay outside of in work benefits anyone can get if they can get them

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Car serviced? Never had a car serviced in my life ,as for parts cheap as chips for all the cars i have ever owned .

If you choose to buy a modern car then you deserve to be ripped off especially at dealers forcing you to have services at specified agents

How much has red diesel risen ? I would tax that at normal rates if i had the power why should tax payers pay for it?

We pop into lidl occasionally but its expensive anyway in some areas and the prices have crept up slightly but is that brexit or the excuse of brexit to raise them?

I wouldnt give farmers or fishermen handouts either if the choose a job that cannot support them and their family then thats their fault why should tax payers bolster their pay outside of in work benefits anyone can get if they can get them

Its me me me again Chesters you are the minority not the majority you say prices have crept up slightly wrong Chesters no they risen between 15-20% wages have risen 2-3 % that makes you far far worse off with the weak pound since referendum result and we havent left so you dont want farmers you dont want fishermen are we in some sort of dream land you get a free pass what would they say about you no bus pass then we cant afford it mind you it might come to that if our GDP crashes after brexit nothing will be spared if this government can take off the old pensioners free tv licence bus passes could be next in line thats a caring Tory govement who prized themselves on law and order a bit like Brexit really some sort of dream land they live in which doesnt pan out into reality . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Its me me me again Chesters you are the minority not the majority you prices have crept up slightly wrong Chesters no they risen between 15-20% wages have risen 2-3 % that makes you fat far worse off with the weak pound since referendum result and we havent left so you dont want farmers you dont want fishermen are we in some sort of dream land you get a free pass what would they say about you no bus pass then we cant afford it mind you it might come to that if our GDP crashes after brexit nothing will be spared if this government can take off the old pensioners free tv licence bus passes must be next in line thats a caring Tory govement who prized themselves on law and order a bit like Brexit really some sort of dream they live in which doesnt pan out into reality .

Why have my prices risen you dont have a clue what i buy or where i buy it from!

The only product i cannot get cheaper is milk as it price fixed in most cases EVERY thing but that i buy for less than RRP so your stupid enough to pay full price i am not so price rises do not effect me as much as they do silly people who buy full price.

That broken record bus passes again ,i bet my bus pass i use ONCE a week costs the gov far less than funding red diesel if they take the 'free' bus pass away its only fair they removed the subsidised red diesle other forms of transport use or let buses use it aswell

GDP thats a big word for you it must be from a headline!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Why have my prices risen you dont have a clue what i buy or where i buy it from!

The only product i cannot get cheaper is milk as it price fixed in most cases EVERY thing but that i buy for less than RRP so your stupid enough to pay full price i am not so price rises do not effect me as much as they do silly people who buy full price.

Your doing it again me me me you are the minority not the majority if you sit and wait for the supermarket to lower the price as things are about to go out of date not everybody can do that if everybody decided to grow there own veg it would be great a bit difficult in a high rise apartment or in the middle of a city so if fruit and veg come into short supply what happens up goes the price just for one minute just spare a thought for other people instead of just me me me .

https://news.sky.com/story/stockpiling-for-no-deal-brexit-buffers-my-family-from-risks-11658683

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Chesters1,

I notice they are putting a value added tax on detecting.

Phone

Aleady pay it on new machines lol

Waiting for my backup one to come back from poland i miss finding pull tabs lol

Your doing it again me me me you are the minority not the majority if you sit and wait for the supermarket to lower the price as things are about to go out of date not everybody can do that if everybody decided to grow there own veg it would be great a bit difficult in a high rise apartment or in the middle of a city so if fruit and veg come into short supply what happens up goes the price just for one minute just spare a thought for other people instead of just me me me .

https://news.sky.com/story/stockpiling-for-no-deal-brexit-buffers-my-family-from-risks-11658683

Why cant people choose when to buy something? People are not zombies that you appear to be ,name one just one food item you cannot live without ,if you stump up foor full priced food you must be an idiot

Me me me eh i dont go abroad ,demand cheap fares and fags you do ,i choose not to eat expensive food how is that me me me? I dont whine (which you do every post) you get cheap fish i buy it when its reduced the rest of the time i go without

You forget those that live in cities can shop in many more places than i ,i choose to live in the sticks where its expensive to live those that live in cities CHOOSE to live there how is it my fault they cañnot grow a tomato? How do you know i do?

Life is full of choices you choose something and you get the result of that choice ,i choose not to have a car so petrol rises have little impact ,you choose to have a car so you choose to suffer if petrol prices rise ,dont blame me for YOUR choices

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1