BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

OK Paul, you know better. Enjoy the 29th March if it happens. :clap3:

I or even you can start rumours.

Ive heard thru the grapevine that Nissan are expanding their carp plant in Sunderland thus creating a further 1.000 jobs, plus countless other jobs in the supply industry.

Simple as that

? Andrew the 29 th March will pass by Teresa May is doomed and so is here brexit she stands there head buried in the sand so dam pig headed from day 1 of her red lines lap dogging to the ERG she was always doomed to fail they are minority in parliament not the majority brexit might not even happen the whole episode is laughably it beggars belief Cameron should have had preliminary vote to looking at leaving the E.U. then after getting the facts into leaving put it to the people in a final vote on leaving Brexit has been a sham just stand back and look at it we arent prepared buisness isnt prepared only those withbtexit at any cost well it aint going to happen that way sorry your dream is slipping away through the sheer incompetence of a Tory government who started the whole brexit thing . on the wrong footing .

If there was another referendum brexit would be over finished because it is now not the will of the people .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

? Andrew the 29 th March will pass by Teresa May is doomed and so is here brexit she stands there head buried in the sand so dam pig headed from day 1 of her red lines lap dogging to the ERG she was always doomed to fail they are minority in parliament not the majority brexit might not even happen the whole episode is laughably it beggars belief Cameron should have had preliminary vote to looking at leaving the E.U. then after getting the facts into leaving put it to the people in a final vote on leaving Brexit has been a sham just stand back and look at it we arent prepared buisness isnt prepared only those withbtexit at any cost well it aint going to happen that way sorry your dream is slipping away through the sheer incompetence of a Tory government who started the whole brexit thing . on the wrong footing .

If there was another referendum brexit would be over finished because it is now not the will of the people .

Wheres your proof its not now the will of the people ?

OH sorry a 'mate' told you

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Big Cod,

In the end it may well be that Britain will be honored by historians more for the way she disposed of an empire than for the way in which she acquired it.

Phone

Wheres your proof its not now the will of the people ?

OH sorry a 'mate' told you

I dont need anybody to tell me anything I make my own assumptions (now where have I heard that before ) if there was another Brexit referendum the result would reversed Brexiteers are petrified of another referendum you are because you know it woukd go the other way funny talking to one lad 2 days ago he brought it up Brexit why he voted brexit immigration was his reason I did explain to him this last year E.U. migration was down to its lowest Level in 10 years 54,000 and NON EU migration was 264,000 he was baffled to say the least in fact he didnt really didnt know what I was talking about and suddenly went very quite .

Untitled-1.jpg

I dont need anybody to tell me anything I make my own assumptions (now where have I heard that before ) if there was another Brexit referendum the result would reversed Brexiteers are petrified of another referendum you are because you know it woukd go the other way funny talking to one lad 2 days ago he brought it up Brexit why he voted brexit immigration was his reason I did explain to him this last year E.U. migration was down to its lowest Level in 10 years 54,000 and NON EU migration was 264,000 he was baffled to say the least in fact he didnt really didnt know what I was talking about and suddenly went very quite .

Lovely little story but supposition doesnt mean its real ,you maybe right ..or wrong without referendum v2 we wont know

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Lovely little story but supposition doesnt mean its real ,you maybe right ..or wrong without referendum v2 we wont know

Whats not real E.U. migration at its lowest in10 years 54,000 and NON EU migration 264,000 no thats fact the bullshit the Brexit media peddled prior to the referendum on migration with millions of Turks going to invade Britain now that was a nice little story no it was a dam right lie peddlled to frighten everybody to death do the damage then stand back and say it wasnt true how damming is that but lets be honest thats brexit all over but something far far worse is still to come .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The broken lies record again ,never mind when WW3 comes as the remain campaign told us our problems will be gone

The broken lies record again ,never mind when WW3 comes as the remain campaign told us our problems will be gone

Lies yes bang on with immigration bare faced lies at that but dont worry the Brexit accountability is all to come and it better be good becauseif it isnt the shite that will come its way isnt worth thinking about and those who orchestrated it will have nowhere to hide .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Andrew the 29 th March will pass by Teresa May is doomed. Sorry your dream is slipping away through the sheer incompetence of a Tory government who started the whole brexit thing . on the wrong footing .

My dream is slipping away is it !. All the crap about Brexit is nothing to me. I will wait and see what happens when/if it happens.

You can bet yer boots, it wont change my lifestyle, I will still be eating the same food, having a beer or two, having holidays, etc etc. And still reading about the outcome of Brexit.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”