Jump to content
barry luxton

E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

  1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

    • vote to stay in
      12
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
      2
    • vote to leave
      38


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Most sensible thing you have said since it all started

You missed brexshit?


http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure if europe wants our fish they can find a way of getting them ,but just incase they are forced not to by their rulers it would be nice to buy some ourselves but at sensible prices ,after all we will be subsidising them not that we dont already!


Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

 

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, big_cod said:

You missed brexshit?

Brexit hasnt happened yet bar on paper


Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

 

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More posting of crap links without bothering to read the full facts.

More making up reasons.

More changing well recorded and documented history also known as facts.


Want to buy a berleybomb? email sales( remove brackets@)berleybomb.com

 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

More posting of crap links without bothering to read the full facts.

More making up reasons.

More changing well recorded and documented history also known as facts.

It’s all the gear and  absolutely no idea and which are these facts is it your an expert on .

Please  be free to sphugh it out I am intrigued.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big Cod,

You said, "how much fish they catch is to be decided trade talks have yet to take place in full , foreign boats can fish in our waters and our boats can fish in there waters during the transition period then it’s show time ."

Yes, of course the UK will be able to make trade decisions (on all things UK).  The point of BREXIT is that the UK is 100% in charge of any agreement in UK waters. The context of your posts have to do with fishing so I'm using fishing as the example.  BREXIT allows you to "have the hammer".  Now, what you do with the hammer only the fortune tellers know.

As for the agreement on the "transition period" - here too the UK can decide what's best for UK fishermen or for that matter all things UK.  Fishing is but a tiny part of smoothly transitioning to leaving the EU. 

Phone

You remind me of myself. I have 10,000 excuses when I blank. THE SESSION WITH THE EU IS OVER. THERE ARE OTHER FISH TO FRY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chesters1,

Not a bookie on the planet  would cover a no BREXIT bet.  It is signed sealed and delivered over the Queen's handwriting.

I have as much  faith in you leaving on the prescribed date as I have on the sun rising daily.

Why is everyone continuing to "hedge" with "yes buts)? Regardless of what you want you are going to be sleeping in your own bed after 40 years 

Phone
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phone said:

Big Cod,

You said, "how much fish they catch is to be decided trade talks have yet to take place in full , foreign boats can fish in our waters and our boats can fish in there waters during the transition period then it’s show time ."

Yes, of course the UK will be able to make trade decisions (on all things UK).  The point of BREXIT is that the UK is 100% in charge of any agreement in UK waters. The context of your posts have to do with fishing so I'm using fishing as the example.  BREXIT allows you to "have the hammer".  Now, what you do with the hammer only the fortune tellers know.

As for the agreement on the "transition period" - here too the UK can decide what's best for UK fishermen or for that matter all things UK.  Fishing is but a tiny part of smoothly transitioning to leaving the EU. 

Phone

You remind me of myself. I have 10,000 excuses when I blank. THE SESSION WITH THE EU IS OVER. THERE ARE OTHER FISH TO FRY

The session of the EU hasn’t  even started yet phone we might be leaving but when you do 40% of your trade with EU it’s not that simple.

Many businesses who trade solely with EU don’t know  what day it is at the moment  a lot do not know what really awaits them but they very soon will

And boris Johnson’s  Australian immigration points based system for the bulk of migrants  has been back heeled by government commissioned review now that’s a good start 😩

It also recommends lowering the £30,000 salary threshold to what to £25,000

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phone said:

Chesters1,

Not a bookie on the planet  would cover a no BREXIT bet.  It is signed sealed and delivered over the Queen's handwriting.

I have as much  faith in you leaving on the prescribed date as I have on the sun rising daily.

Why is everyone continuing to "hedge" with "yes buts)? Regardless of what you want you are going to be sleeping in your own bed after 40 years 

Phone
 

" brexit" in most peoples heads will be leaving the E,U and not having t!he EU control what we do in any way ,if we let the EU dictate in one instance how we trade anywhere on the planet then the EU still control us thus no brexit!

If we comply with any future EU directive (which they are not asking but demanding)to get a deal trading with the EU brexit didnt happen

you can hoist a flag a mile long saying we are free but if the EU forces us to do anything no matter small brexit didnt happen

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

 

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...