E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Hate to say it but all of the brexit promises are might be, could be or "we hope"

The fact is that regardless of who claims what, nobody knows.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Yup I can clearly see how depressives would look at this, might be, could be. possibilities posting and come up with an answer that the u k is doomed.

Errrm weren't that long ago fuel was around £1.50 for those with short memory.

Brexit has caused the crash In The pound manic depressive ask a man with a haulage business what he thinks I put 1000 ltrs +! of fuel in my boat most weeks this ain't oil price increase its a **** pound all down to brexit and it hasnt started yet this government haven't a clue what to do they are dumb when asked the question . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit has caused the crash In The pound manic depressive ask a man with a haulage business what he thinks I put 1000 ltrs +! of fuel in my boat most weeks this ain't oil price increase its a **** pound all down to brexit and it hasnt started yet this government haven't a clue what to do they are dumb when asked the question .

Red diesel has come down a lot from what it has cost. Charter skippers on the south coast will agree with that fact and most run cats, channel isle trips they fill up the tanks and more.

How often do you do more than say a 20 mile trip out in a day? Or because of all the ground decimation you claim, are you looking to do say 30 mile plus trips? Quite often we steam out for hour and a half and more, yet the cost of the trips have remained the same for the last few years. Some boats can charge 65 for a wrecking trip and the top boats charge 75

pounds going up again: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/pound-recovers-more-woe-samsung-104053305.html

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Chesters YOU don't care if prices rises I know you don't things from China will get more expensive aren't your goods delivered to your door by road everything goes up including couriers Diesel petrol pounds sliding you get less for your money lets just wait and see how it all pans out but it's certainly ain't looking good and brexit is to blame .

If you think china post at a few pence per parcel gives a crap about how its delivered here your sadly misunderstanding how international post works ,lots and lots of competition in china so their prices wont rise anything like ours ,whats 99p will still be 99p its not bought in yuens so theres no conversion ,if i bought something in dollars it would need converting but if an american seller quoted in £ theres none its already been converted so the price is what i pay the only difference is america postal prices are unbelievably expensive so i buy from china where its usually free and they absorb the postage within the price .

My niece lived in china and food ,postage ,taxis etc etc are in pence (the equivalent of pence) compared to here ,its extremely cheap out there hense the workers get paid pennies thus the prices are cheap

Not ecactly sure why (apart from excuses to raise prices) fuel prices will rise barrels of oil are priced in dollars and the price dictated by influences outside the EU ,as i said brexit is an excuse to raise prices not a reason ,if we buy from the far east we can pay with slaves or boys etc

Whilst on this thread what dont the MP's get ,if brexit and immigration are in the same breath we want control of our borders IE out ,not this soft brexit rubbish where we pretend to be but the EU still dictates everything we do and our borders open doors for EU citizens

We could also make some money designing drones ,the silly american air people have banned commercial flights (so they cannot be tested 'in the wild') so grab the american share of the market

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hate to say it but all of the brexit promises are might be, could be or "we hope"

The fact is that regardless of who claims what, nobody knows.

I know that without the e u, the worthless cap and cfp will no longer apply, the add on, e u court of righteousness towards illegals and criminals seeking to avoid deportation and those using the same to escape u k justice will also no longer apply, controlled borders bring it on.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The official figure the pound had now devalued 18% since brexit this brexit is now looking like a disaster for uk economy I don't know about brexit It may not be long before the public are demanding another referendum I don't about triggering article 50 .

Cameron orchestrated the brexit referendum may could be the one to destroy the uk economy this is very serious stuff now .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The official figure the pound had now devalued 18% since brexit this brexit is now looking like a disaster for uk economy I don't know about brexit It may not be long before the public are demanding another referendum I don't about triggering article 50 .

Cameron orchestrated the brexit referendum may could be the one to destroy the uk economy this is very serious stuff now .

Have you taken into account the lows and well as your assuming high prices?

The starting price in recent months was at a low, costs go up and costs go down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37273889

The referendum was long over due btw. Cameron did his upmost to sway the vote to remain, even to the extent of spending millions of tax payers money producing bias leaflets and getting the treasury guys, paid for out of tax payers money to issue bias reports of the doom and gloom that never happened.

I know that without the e u, the worthless cap and cfp will no longer apply, the add on, e u court of righteousness towards illegals and criminals seeking to avoid deportation and those using the same to escape u k justice will also no longer apply, controlled borders bring it on.

With regard to CFP and CAP the UK will have to produce their own versions. Will they be better? We'll see.

Human rights? see above, or don't you want any?

Controlled borders? That's a maybe. A long way to go yet, it hasn't even started..

I think there may be a lot of very disappointed people at the end of all of this.

With regard to CFP and CAP the UK will have to produce their own versions. Will they be better? We'll see.

Human rights? see above, or don't you want any?

Controlled borders? That's a maybe. A long way to go yet, it hasn't even started..

I think there may be a lot of very disappointed people at the end of all of this.

end quote

yup, there is already disappointed people within the control of the e u management system Greece Italy etc are not too happy with regards to what has been created, namely massive unemployment with no hope or plan for the future.

cameron was already working on a u k bill of rights as per his first manifesto, that has got hung up on legalities. My guess on that one is that it clashed with e u policy.

As for the cap and the cfp anything is better than what those experiments have developed, getting rid of wasting millions of tax payers money producing nothing is a start, As for control of the borders, that's what very many voted out for.

Edited by barry luxton

And that is just what very many might just fail to get, at least in the way that they would like.