E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I have just returned from a trip to Athens and things seem bleak there. I saw people picking over bins, hanging around fast food joints for the left overs when people left their table and beggars everywhere.

Is the EU helping them, rightly or wrongly they see many of their problems and austerity measures as coming from the EU and Germany.

One of the things I picked up on from the few people I talked to was that they know the EU does not care at all about the people living in it. Almost all wanted to talk Brexit and they are worried that they will be punished for our desistion if the EU does not give the UK a fair deal.

They have seen tourism hit be people worried about all the migrants arriving. They expect the fall in the pound to effect the number of Brits going on holiday to Greece. If that is not enough of a concern they expect the EU to make life hard on the UK and so they will also feel the pain if tourism is hit further. They know from experience the EU does not care for its citizens only there project. In putting the boot in to the UK they will not care who else suffers.

Greece is a good example of how the EU does not work.

It will not just be the UK that suffers if the EU puts its principles before the care of its citizens.

Stephen

Species Caught 2014

Zander, Pike, Bream, Roach, Tench, Perch, Rudd, Common Carp, Mirror Carp, Eel, Grayling, Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout

Species Caught 2013

Pike, Zander, Bream, Roach, Eel, Tench, Rudd, Perch, Common Carp, Koi Carp, Brown Goldfish, Grayling, Brown Trout, Chub, Roosterfish, Dorado, Black Grouper, Barracuda, Mangrove Snapper, Mutton Snapper, Jack Crevalle, Tarpon, Red Snapper

Species Caught 2012
Zander, Pike, Perch, Chub, Ruff, Gudgeon, Dace, Minnow, Wels Catfish, Common Carp, Mirror Carp, Ghost Carp, Roach, Bream, Eel, Rudd, Tench, Arapaima, Mekong Catfish, Sawai Catfish, Marbled Tiger Catfish, Amazon Redtail Catfish, Thai Redtail Catfish, Batrachian Walking Catfish, Siamese Carp, Rohu, Julliens Golden Prize Carp, Giant Gourami, Java Barb, Red Tailed Tin Foil Barb, Nile Tilapia, Black Pacu, Red Bellied Pacu, Alligator Gar
Species Caught 2011
Zander, Tench, Bream, Chub, Barbel, Roach, Rudd, Grayling, Brown Trout, Salmon Parr, Minnow, Pike, Eel, Common Carp, Mirror Carp, Ghost Carp, Koi Carp, Crucian Carp, F1 Carp, Blue Orfe, Ide, Goldfish, Brown Goldfish, Comet Goldfish, Golden Tench, Golden Rudd, Perch, Gudgeon, Ruff, Bleak, Dace, Sergeant Major, French Grunt, Yellow Tail Snapper, Tom Tate Grunt, Clown Wrasse, Slippery Dick Wrasse, Doctor Fish, Graysby, Dusky Squirrel Fish, Longspine Squirrel Fish, Stripped Croaker, Leather Jack, Emerald Parrot Fish, Red Tail Parrot Fish, White Grunt, Bone Fish
Species Caught 2010
Zander, Pike, Perch, Eel, Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd, Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Crucian Carp, Siamese Carp, Asian Redtail Catfish, Sawai Catfish, Rohu, Amazon Redtail Catfish, Pacu, Long Tom, Moon Wrasse, Sergeant Major, Green Damsel, Tomtate Grunt, Sea Chub, Yellowtail Surgeon, Black Damsel, Blue Dot Grouper, Checkered Sea Perch, Java Rabbitfish, One Spot Snapper, Snubnose Rudderfish
Species Caught 2009
Barramundi, Spotted Sorubim Catfish, Wallago Leeri Catfish, Wallago Attu Catfish, Amazon Redtail Catfish, Mrigul, Siamese Carp, Java Barb, Tarpon, Wahoo, Barracuda, Skipjack Tuna, Bonito, Yellow Eye Rockfish, Red Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Black Fin Snapper, Dog Snapper, Yellow Tail Snapper, Marble Grouper, Black Fin Tuna, Spanish Mackerel, Mutton Snapper, Redhind Grouper, Saddle Grouper, Schoolmaster, Coral Trout, Bar Jack, Pike, Zander, Perch, Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd, Common Carp, Golden Tench, Wels Catfish
Species Caught 2008
Dorado, Wahoo, Barracuda, Bonito, Black Fin Tuna, Long Tom, Sergeant Major, Red Snapper, Black Damsel, Queen Trigga Fish, Red Grouper, Redhind Grouper, Rainbow Wrasse, Grey Trigger Fish, Ehrenbergs Snapper, Malabar Grouper, Lunar Fusiler, Two Tone Wrasse, Starry Dragonet, Convict Surgeonfish, Moonbeam Dwarf Angelfish,Bridled Monocle Bream, Redlined Triggerfish, Cero Mackeral, Rainbow Runner
Species Caught 2007
Arapaima, Alligator Gar, Mekong Catfish, Spotted Sorubim Catfish, Pacu, Siamese Carp, Barracuda, Black Fin Tuna, Queen Trigger Fish, Red Snapper, Yellow Tail Snapper, Honeycomb Grouper, Red Grouper, Schoolmaster, Cubera Snapper, Black Grouper, Albacore, Ballyhoo, Coney, Yellowfin Goatfish, Lattice Spinecheek

I have just returned from a trip to Athens and things seem bleak there. I saw people picking over bins, hanging around fast food joints for the left overs when people left their table and beggars everywhere.

Is the EU helping them, rightly or wrongly they see many of their problems and austerity measures as coming from the EU and Germany.

One of the things I picked up on from the few people I talked to was that they know the EU does not care at all about the people living in it. Almost all wanted to talk Brexit and they are worried that they will be punished for our desistion if the EU does not give the UK a fair deal.

They have seen tourism hit be people worried about all the migrants arriving. They expect the fall in the pound to effect the number of Brits going on holiday to Greece. If that is not enough of a concern they expect the EU to make life hard on the UK and so they will also feel the pain if tourism is hit further. They know from experience the EU does not care for its citizens only there project. In putting the boot in to the UK they will not care who else suffers.

Greece is a good example of how the EU does not work.

It will not just be the UK that suffers if the EU puts its principles before the care of its citizens.

The banks shafted Greece massive credit boom all living well above there means who lends the money banks then it goes tits up the 2007-2008 recession hit Greece hard a downturn in tourism all played it s part plus shipping as well .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The pound now hits a new low the chancellor on the brink of resigning just what the hell are this government playing at hard brexit could trash the uk economy brexit it's now turning into a knightmare .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And all the time people who predict doom and gloom get all the coverage in the news, none of the good things are being reported, in my own area a regional news channel gave a report of some Company which were now scaling down on proposed investment which would have created 300 new jobs, the comments on their website after were from people in the area who were currently working or recently working at the very Company and it had been in financial difficulty for a long time before the referendum! What's more those who formally worked there had now found new employment six miles away in a firm which was rapidly expanding due to brexit.

When I was in business I was taking business plans to banks to borrow monies in the hundreds of thousand pounds, guess what, I went in confident and sure not doubting the performance of my business against National Companies.

Can you imagine somebody going to his bank with a plan to set up an ice cream van and telling the lender that it would be hard because a poor summer was forecast, Mark Carney and a few others should be oozing with confidence in public appearances and not continually forecasting doom, after all, what is the worst that can happen to him, loose his job and go back to Canada with a huge severance package.

The vote is done, get on with it, if the EU impose tariffs on our goods, we should apply the same tariff to theirs, and if the only way to buy a merc. Or Beamer in the UK is if they are made in the UK then great as far as I am concerned.

AND French wine is ****, so no loss there either.

• Like 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

And all the time people who predict doom and gloom get all the coverage in the news, none of the good things are being reported, in my own area a regional news channel gave a report of some Company which were now scaling down on proposed investment which would have created 300 new jobs, the comments on their website after were from people in the area who were currently working or recently working at the very Company and it had been in financial difficulty for a long time before the referendum! What's more those who formally worked there had now found new employment six miles away in a firm which was rapidly expanding due to brexit.

When I was in business I was taking business plans to banks to borrow monies in the hundreds of thousand pounds, guess what, I went in confident and sure not doubting the performance of my business against National Companies.

Can you imagine somebody going to his bank with a plan to set up an ice cream van and telling the lender that it would be hard because a poor summer was forecast, Mark Carney and a few others should be oozing with confidence in public appearances and not continually forecasting doom, after all, what is the worst that can happen to him, loose his job and go back to Canada with a huge severance package.

The vote is done, get on with it, if the EU impose tariffs on our goods, we should apply the same tariff to theirs, and if the only way to buy a merc. Or Beamer in the UK is if they are made in the UK then great as far as I am concerned.

AND French wine is ****, so no loss there either.

Cor there's me thinking they had towed the isle of wight away and sunk it in the channel, welcome back. :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The banks shafted Greece massive credit boom all living well above there means who lends the money banks then it goes tits up the 2007-2008 recession hit Greece hard a downturn in tourism all played it s part plus shipping as well .

What are you like, anyone or anything gets the blame apart from your beloved e u. Are you that desperate for cheap fags.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The pound now hits a new low the chancellor on the brink of resigning just what the hell are this government playing at hard brexit could trash the uk economy brexit it's now turning into a knightmare .

have a bit of good reasoning, will this help your despair?

I bet you there are many hundreds of thousands within the e u mainland who would just love to have a flexible currency like the pound as opposed to the intransigent fixed at all cost euro that has created massive amounts of unemployment and economies that are in the doldrums with no hope in sight.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37675907

Edited by barry luxton

have a bit of good reasoning, will this help your despair?

I bet you there are many hundreds of thousands within the e u mainland who would just love to have a flexible currency like the pound as opposed to the intransigent fixed at all cost euro that has created massive amounts of unemployment and economies that are in the doldrums with no hope in sight.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37675907

Ask yourself this question after 40 + years of being in he EU are we really doing that bad is the uk economy on the brink collapse stable Interest rates we do a lot better than some after China burst onto the scene in the global economy the better the devil you know anti EU it's swarmiing with it on here but with all your hopes of a lovely brexit let's just wait and see what good news you have for us what some are saying g itss bad news with brexit but before the referendum wasn't it the other way round extremely all bad news to vote brexit have your cake and eat it interest rates on brink I know many who wil be **** themselves many young people with big morgages who really didn't need all this uncertainty it's yes it's all down to voting out guys you did it be happy if it all works out but at the moment it ain't looking to rosy but time will tell.but before that the pound is getting weaker by the day jolly good show .

The vote was 48% in 52% out and 75% of them were brainwashed running Upto to vote the 350 million just one big lie .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Ask yourself this question after 40 + years of being in he EU are we really doing that bad is the uk economy on the brink collapse stable Interest rates we do a lot better than some after China burst onto the scene in the global economy the better the devil you know anti EU it's swarmiing with it on here but with all your hopes of a lovely brexit let's just wait and see what good news you have for us what some are saying g itss bad news with brexit but before the referendum wasn't it the other way round extremely all bad news to vote brexit have your cake and eat it interest rates on brink I know many who wil be **** themselves many young people with big morgages who really didn't need all this uncertainty it's yes it's all down to voting out guys you did it be happy if it all works out but at the moment it ain't looking to rosy but time will tell.but before that the pound is getting weaker by the day jolly good show .

The vote was 48% in 52% out and 75% of them were brainwashed running Upto to vote the 350 million just one big lie .

My turn first. you have ignored for months the question regarding the value to the u k of the cap the cfp and of course open borders. You first, tell us the advantages.

big mortgages did you say, carney has only just reduced the interest rate, so what do you know?

Edited by barry luxton

My turn first. you have ignored for moths the question regarding the value to the u k of the cap the cfp and of course open borders. You first, tell us the advantages.

big mortgages did you say, carney has only just reduced the interest rate, so what do you know?

As for CFP what do actually think will happen when it's no more loads more fish for you I allready know fishermen who are waiting a free for all on the The cards .

If it. Wasn't for Syria and explosion of migrants brexit wouldn't have got off the ground .

As for interest rates do not hold for breath for long they could suddenly rise fast .

And UKIP is on the brink of folding farage king rat is now as we speak being paid very large sums of money helping mad man trump try to get into the Whitehouse farage he makes Me sick he is a slime ball a conman anybody who is continuously smiles when speaking is dangerous and this man is no exception .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg