1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Back to the naughty tories when you cannot answer a question

Good job labours never rigged votes! No wait

https://medium.com/@Eques4/labour-vote-rigging-an-aide-memoire-72e17c62c8bd

More? Theres plenty

You still cannot get in your head people voted brexit because they want out not because someone told them to vote brexit

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Back to the naughty tories when you cannot answer a question

Good job labours never rigged votes! No wait

https://medium.com/@Eques4/labour-vote-rigging-an-aide-memoire-72e17c62c8bd

More? Theres plenty

You still cannot get in your head people voted brexit because they want out not because someone told them to vote brexit

A lot of people voted brexit because they were lied to so if there is another referendum there won't be problem will there if the people believe what they were told before the brexit vote no problem easy clean sweep but it won't be will it .would you be frightened of another referendum . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

A lot of people voted brexit because they were lied to so if there is another referendum there won't be problem will there if the people believe what they were told before the brexit vote no problem easy clean sweep but it won't be will it .would you be frightened of another referendum .

What is this lie? The amount paid into the EU? Is that all you base this assumption on?

Perhaps if labour didnt agree to give more to them people would have been ok with what we get back in kind

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Where do you want me to start ?

Away you go but remember only 6% of people believe that mps think about their country first so theres few going to believe any lies put forth by any politician

Edited by chesters1

Come on do better than some hick newsheet ,who the hell reads that?

OH no wheres it gone ,not so revealing after all?

Back again ,could be lies but theres the fact were not out yet.

Heres some back

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/matthew-ellery/leave-lies-remainers-need_b_12191462.html

Edited by chesters1

Come on do better than some hick newsheet ,who the hell reads that?

OH no wheres it gone ,not so revealing after all?

Doesn't agree with your portfolio.

Like I said Chesters another referendum will put it all to be bed won't it that's if your not frightened of anorther referendum.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Doesn't agree with your portfolio.

Like I said Chesters another referendum will put it to be bed won't it .

I think you need to reconsider the turks they may not be in lets say they have a special relationship which is pretty close merkle for one wont want to upset them or the migrants come in force

How many referendums do you want you just had an election why didnt you vote liberal the only party who wants to stay in ?

Did you miss this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/matthew-ellery/leave-lies-remainers-need_b_12191462.html

Edited by chesters1