E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Chesters I worked In the oil industry when it comes to working single time double etc I the basic week works is 84 hours 7 x12 hour shifts years ago we regularly did 15 hour days no time and half all single time rate and that applies today we were employed by British company's payed U.K. Tax lots of it we were earning near on £1000 a week in the 80ss big money in them days 1000sd and 1000ss of people work in the oil industry today very very few I know of get paid any premium rates for overtime it doesn't exist .

You cannot seem to grasp anyone employed from overseas now can be after brexit !unless your saying the EU will forbid travel to here undermining many rules including human rights ones?

The difference is we control the numbers from the EU ,our rules our system !

Unfortunately it wont stop the illegal ones our borders are open to anyone trying hard enough

The system is simple ,you apply for a work permit showing who you are working for ,the hours and pay and where you will be living.

If i was incharge you would need a million quid refundable levy you got back going out of the country to stop overstayers but unfortunatly it wont happen and half the police force will be after those breaking their work permit regulations!

I would also do the same with 'students' and stop their part time work permit part of their entry.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

I remember very little history where the intent of the UK was to "pull back". Seems like you have very little experience at anything but going forward. I am not being critical, I'm just suggesting on the issue of BREXIT being an "isolationist" or nationalist venture this is a rare case where the colonies have considerable experience.

I am posting a link to the "official" history of American isolationism. It is eerie that BREXIT is reinventing the wheel.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1937-1945/american-isolationism

I offer no particular opinion on the parallels. You make up your own mind - as if you haven't done so already.

Phone

Phone brexit it is nationalistic prior to the brexit vote there was 13,000 false twitter accounts which was pushing brexit by the far right in this country just how many facebook accounts doing the same thing has never been released the people were led to believe something which isn't there we we're told that we are going to financially better off 80% of business leaders disagree and still we want to jump over the cliff when we finally brexit the **** will more than hit the fan brexit isn't for many it's just for few who will benefit social unrest could well be on the cards in the future when the affects of brexit kick in if jobs start go somebody is going to get it in the neck . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Phone brexit it is nationalistic prior to the brexit vote there was 13,000 false twitter accounts which was pushing brexit by the far right in this country just how many facebook accounts doing the same thing has never been released the people were led to believe something which isn't there we we're told that we are going to financially better off 80% of business leaders disagree and still we want to jump over the cliff when we finally brexit the **** will more than hit the fan brexit isn't for many it's just for few who will benefit social unrest could well be on the cards in the future when the affects of brexit kick in if jobs start go somebody is going to get it in the neck .

How many fake remain ones were there? Will 13000 make in difference in the real world.

I am a great believer in the theory of false flagging ,study it it may all make sense

Still cannot see how jobs will go in the indigenous population if theres a demand ,it will improve wages and conditions aswell but i think your only interested in foreigners working here and cheap flights

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

How many fake remain ones were there? Will 13000 make in difference in the real world.

I am a great believer in the theory of false flagging ,study it it may all make sense

Still cannot see how jobs will go in the indigenous population if theres a demand ,it will improve wages and conditions aswell but i think your only interested in foreigners working here and cheap flights

What I am Interested in is jobs and prosperity in 2017 not life in 1917 , turning back the clock very rarely works allways look forward it's just distant dreams of when Britain was great again another delusional fantasy when people realise brexit isn't what It was all built up to be the **** will hit the fan . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So you ARE only interested in cheap fairs ,cheap fags and foreigners then?

Barry,

Sorry, I should have added a bit more background so you didn't have to open the URL. It covers the time frame from early 1930's to 45. After WWI we were buttheads. Not as bad as today but buttheads none the less.

Phone

Nice read if you get a chance.

• Like 1

Dr Peter North promoted leaving the EU. He is a Brexiteer. As even Mr Vitae should have grasped by now....

I can actually 'grasp' an awful lot of things quite quickly and with relative ease, the point you and others fail to grasp is that the UK is exiting the EU. I assume that you posting North's blog is not an acceptance of this fact and an acceptance that our Political 'masters' should all be working together to ensure the UK gets the best deal possible, it is a continuance of your belief that following enough whinging and throwing teddy from the pram it will all change.

So for this reason your post is rubbish, you do not support what he is saying other than to use it to influence us thickos who obviously lack your intellect because you are right.

As for the rest of the dribble, Rev. W. Awdry wrote lots of books, this qualifies him to do what exactly? Other than write more books!

Lots of people have written books about the Moon, but only a few of those authors are qualified to say what it is like because only those few have been there.

As Chesters correctly stated, he cannot be an expert on Brexit for the same reason.

Edited by Huge_Vitae
  • Like 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I've already posted the reason they are allowed to be paid less. An it's not the doing of the EU, but of our Tory government.[/url]

What you have "already posted" was wrong the first time you posted it, when you posted it the second time it was still wrong, posting it again does not make it correct because it is wrong and will remain so until the ECJ changes its decision in the form of case stated.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Huge,

Not like you to cut and paste.

The article offered "yes - but no" - - - lots of "if - then - else" added.

I don't have a bias either particular way. We've our own fish to fry.

Phone

Indeed Phone, unfortunately there exist a few on here who believe nothing unless it involves a direct link to somebody else's opinion, better so if somebody else's opinion is repeated by a.n.other also called somebody else, my favourite bit has to be when that bloke somebody quotes what somebody else has said on social media and somebody else says it is correct despite it being wrong.

Somebody has a lot to answer to.