E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Well that's just the way of the world I've been to South Africa on a number of occasions and the rand has varied from 10zar to the pound to 23zar to the pound and its had bugger all to do with brexit, if you travel abroad you just have to suck it up and realize exchange rates vary from one day to the next. sometimes you win others you lose.

But there is a very big difference here the pound is on its arse because of the brexit vote nothing else no other reason what so ever brexit has caused the pound to crash .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 26 Oct 2017 - 20:00, said:

But there is a very big difference here the pound is on its arse because of the brexit vote nothing else no other reason what so ever brexit has caused the pound to crash .

Errrrm no not quite correct, two years ago the pound against the euro was at a 7 year high, since that date the ecb have been pumping in 60billion creating euros per month to keep the euro liquid. Now the ecb, today has announced a 50% cut in q e. At that time yes it was cheaper for the uk'ers to go on foreign holidays but the downside of the strong pound was hurting u k exports.

Here are some facts from 2 years ago b c to show you the weakness of you 3 year model. what comes around goes around. In particular the euro will become weaker again as the ecb cuts q e even further.

Are you going to answer huge's question btw?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30948473

And:

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/871475/deutsche-bank-results-revenue-profits-eurozone-dax-stoxx-Europe

And:

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/871363/UK-markets-unfazed-ECB-quantitative-easing-printing-programme-stock-market

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

You answer the question then, If Phone (in the US) lends me (in the UK) £1,000 and the £ falls by 50% against the $ how much do I owe him?

Dear dear me ?. can you explain exactly where you are coming from here I have been paid in dollars before If the exchange rate goes up and down you either get paid less or more but what the hell has this got you to do with a family Saving for years to have a family holiday then to be shafted by the brexit vote sending the pound crashing off the scale explain !!!!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Dear me can you explain exactly where you are coming from I have been paid in dollars before If the exchange rate goes up and down you either get paid less or more but what the hell has this got you to do with a family Saving for years to have a family holiday then to be shafted by the brexit vote sending the pound crashing off the scale explain !!!!!!!

Perhaps this family made the " pound crashing of the scale" was brexit known about in 2009 The euro was worth less then!

Strange how fractions of a euro are a 'crash ' in your head the average exchange rate over the last ten years is 1.3 euro to the £ (strange the site wont print the euro sign)

Luckily for the world less than 2cents dont let them whine as much as some on here luckily their not going to orlando but then 5 bob used to be a dollar was brexit known decades ago to effect its value?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Perhaps this family made the " pound crashing of the scale" was brexit known about in 2009 The euro was worth less then!

Strange how fractions of a euro are a 'crash ' in your head the average exchange rate over the last ten years is 1.3 euro to the £ (strange the site wont print the euro sign)

Luckily for the world less than 2cents dont let them whine as much as some on here

Chesters the pound crashed hours after the brexit result costing us brits billions and its still off the scale solely down to brexit nothing else just brexit and it will continue to do so whole this madness goes on.

Untitled-1.jpg

Its got nothing to do with brexit ,its people with money making more money with the excuse of brexit ,brexit hasnt happened yet!

Your just under the illusion they generate to extract money from nothing

I cannot see millions disapearing from my bank account nor a fall in my income its an illusion

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Its got nothing to do with brexit ,its people with money making more money with the excuse of brexit ,brexit hasnt happened yet!

Your just under the illusion they generate to extract money from nothing

You do realise brexit aint gonna happen MPs will have the final say on brexit then it will be put back to the people for final vote and hey presto brexit is snowballed .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-theresa-may-david-davis-eu-withdrawal-bill-nicky-morgan-dominic-grieve-keir-starmer-a8021021.html

Untitled-1.jpg

Mps have always had the last word ,you fail to see the difference between the government and parliament

ps all are mp's

The lords could prove difficult but the parliament act is there

Pointless putting in links they are bias and liers ,fit for toilet paper remember

Edited by chesters1

Dear me can you explain exactly where you are coming from I have been paid in dollars before If the exchange rate goes up and down you either get paid less or more but what the hell has this got you to do with a family Saving for years to have a family holiday then to be shafted by the brexit vote sending the pound crashing off the scale explain !!!!!!!

You really haven't got a bloody clue have you?

Barry, I don't know why we bother, the man's education obviously stopped the day he walked out of school for the last time, or to quote Mark Twain, "Never let school get in the way of a good education."

I will not allow you Clod to drag me down to the level of gutter press or social media, If I was minded I could reply to you with a question such as, Do the family you are quoting work for RyanAir? Because if they do, you probably won't give a damn as long as you can get a £9.99 flight!

And on the same vein why can you still get a £9.99 flight when RyanAir are a Euro based Company and the Pound is supposedly 'on its Arse!

But in any case, since Trump is another target of your informed critique, prior to the result of the US elections, holiday firms conducted a poll to understand visitors intentions following a possible Trump victory, following the data analysis a conclusion was made that said Trump victory would have an immediate negative effect on visitor numbers, following the actual Trump victory adjustments were made to make a US holiday financially attractive to UK visitors, these adjustments are still being made by holiday providers and operators to keep it so and are thus absorbing the cost difference. You won't read this in the newspapers because it does not sell papers but the information is there, freely available if you take your head out of your backside long enough to read it.

Wether or not people from the UK actually visit the US, or indeed how much they spend whilst there is of little importance to the finances of UK, what is important is the amount of visitors TO the UK, this increases with the rates currently trading.

Before you scoff, note that visitors TO the UK counts for around 9% of our GDP in the last few years and during the period 2010-13 an increase in visitors led to an increase of the number of people directly employed within the tourism industry by nearly 150,000 people.

Again not good headlines!

As for your comment that the only thing to effect the value of the £ is brexit, have you noticed that there is a slight bit, just a little, tiny little problem in the Pacific with a place called North Korea, or perhaps that the UK currently has 800 odd troops in Estonia looking across their gun sights at a 775,000 strong Russian Military MAY, or just ever so slightly might be causing instability.

Not so easy to reason now, far easier to make all encompassing statements about Brexit because you don't want it or support it.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Brexit !Its a bit like when the romans left ,they call it the dark ages but all that happened is we went back to living in round houses not square ones and continued just as easily as we did before they came.

Italy is no more advanced than us today and they continued living in square huts ,perhaps less advanced?

I think the calamity predicted will be far less than put about ,perhaps those that pop of to some dago country will have to fork out a bit more for their cheap beer (it will be just as cheap compared to ours) but think of all those dagos coming here to escape the drunken mobs ,nice cheap vacation which put money in OUR country .

The visitors are coming because of the exchange rate ,the only downside is i will see them while ours are lying in the gutter in their own puke over there lol

Exchange rates are easy to fathom if you dont want less euros for your £ dont buy euros simple ,if you choose to you can only blame yourself

Then theres price rises ,prices that rise purely under the excuse of brexit ,its like shopping in the village shop ,you pay high prices but if you dont shop in the village you choose the prices so they dont rise at all .

The old fool 2 doors away shops on ebay most of what he buys is top price because he hasnt the sense to look further than the first item ,if your foolish enough to buy food at full price you deserve to be out of pocket! And its these fools the companies make more profit out of pretending brexit is an excuse to raise prices.

As an accomplished bargain finder the only staple i cannot source cheaper is milk ,the rest seem to be on a rotation where its often half the full price (or perhaps the high price is twice the real price) so buy it when its cheap and stock pile it and save money ,its so simple

Edited by chesters1