E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Waiting for the vote of no confidence in May and Davies. It looks inevitable at his point.

The only question is: Who will start he ball rolling?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Waiting for the vote of no confidence in May and Davies. It looks inevitable at his point.

Theres no one hard line enough or has the balls i can think of unless we reserect maggie

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The 1922 Committee can do it collectively. A vote of no confidence in the current leader can be triggered by 15 percent of Conservative MPs writing a letter to the chairman asking for such a vote.

As for Maggie, I hated her when I was young and she was in office but she was worth 10 of May.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

She never did nuke Argentina so not so good in my eyes but better than some but still a backstabbing politician all the same ,thats the trouble when you give them an ounce of power they cannot be trusted

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The 1922 Committee can do it collectively. A vote of no confidence in the current leader can be triggered by 15 percent of Conservative MPs writing a letter to the chairman asking for such a vote.

As for Maggie, I hated her when I was young and she was in office but she was worth 10 of May.

I agree. She also would not have been so daft as to call that stupid referendum like Caameron did.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

At least it will make some on here happy Ken.

It's been going this way for a while now, but as I said before it's, a recipe for trouble, and there will be trouble on the streets, from both sides. Watch out for even more definitions of 'hate crimes'.

What happened to the qualifying length of residency, for entitlement to benefits, 2 years wasn't it?

John.

I don't know about others but it does not make me "happy". I think its as funny as a barrel of monkeys though. Barry must be fizzing. I'll bet this is not the "Red, White and Blue" Brexit he thinks he voted for.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

I agree. She also would not have been so daft as to call that stupid referendum like Caameron did.

Sir Bill Cash MP revealed private correspondence he had with the former Prime Minister, in which she describes the EU project as "contrary to British interests and damaging to our Parliamentary democracy".

She definitely wasn't a fan:

“The late Lord Attlee was right when he said that the referendum was a device of dictators and demagogues”

Margaret Thatcher, March 1975

Cameron wants a public flogging 50 lashes at least ?

Concession time only for limited period which in the long run leaves business still in a dilemma a 3 course meal swapped for a packet of crisps how long can this charade go on .

It shows the sheer incompetence of this governments handling with brexit .

Nigel farage said today Teresa May should resign yes lets make 6 million Nigel priminister he couldnt even make an mp after 7 attempts the devil she does devil she doesnt was allway going to be the case with Teresa with her brexit fanatics in her party the show goes on and on and on why she just does kick them right between the legs and to tell them all shut the **** up especially farage how long befors she gives him it both barrels thatcher would have had him in a head lock by now Teressa would be better thought of in the long run .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/19/the-five-costs-of-uks-pyrrhic-brexit-victory

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Tell me Ken, when Liam Fox said securing a UK-EU free trade deal will be 'one of the easiest in human history', did you believe him?