barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Must be lies ,its your own statement

"The mirror it's very rare I read that but it's very rare I read the others as well because they peddle you tripe it's called brainwashing no i will stick to the daily sport everything is true in it to the word ?"

Amongst other assertions all newspapers are "bias" "liars" "fit for toilet paper" "gutter press"

So why continually post links to things you insist are all of those above ,are you so stupid you dont realise you disqualified any link to any paper you may use by your own statement

With a bit of searching murdoch and half the media come under the same premise so your buggered

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Farage getting his bit in yet again Barry hohoho

Protesters have thrown dead fish into the Thames outside Parliament as they oppose the Brexit transition deal.

And Michael Gove getting in on the act Gove shares disappointment

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Do you think that Rees-Mogg actually threw any fish? Maybe he got his nanny to do it.

Farage shouting his mouth off but powerless to actually do anything. Nothing new there then.

Gove is disappointed. Long may that continue.

Good day all round really :D

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Must be lies ,its your own statement

"The mirror it's very rare I read that but it's very rare I read the others as well because they peddle you tripe it's called brainwashing no i will stick to the daily sport everything is true in it to the word ?"

Amongst other assertions all newspapers are "bias" "liars" "fit for toilet paper" "gutter press"

So why continually post links to things you insist are all of those above ,are you so stupid you dont realise you disqualified any link to any paper you may use by your own statement

With a bit of searching murdoch and half the media come under the same premise so your buggered

Its very rare you read newspapers so do actually read them then ? thats strange but you dont believe the link so why do you read them then your contradicting yourself .

So where do you get all your vast knowledge on brexit from got it daily sport ? ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Its very rare you read newspapers so do actually read them then ? thats strange but you dont believe the link so why do you read them then you contradict yourself .

I dont need newspapers opinions to form my own ,if newspapers are liars ,biased ,fit for toilet paper ,gutter press why do you keep using links to them? Are you so thick you have forgotten it was YOU that insists they are so the instant you post a link according to you its a lie so why post it?

I dont read your links because according to you they are lies ,why would i read lies?

Or are you implying only you can post links to the truth but anyone else only post links to lies?

You didnt even realise the quote i put was yours ,its amazing you can put one foot infront of the other by yourself

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I dont need newspapers opinions to form my own ,if newspapers are liars ,biased ,fit for toilet paper ,gutter press why do you keep using links to them? Are you so thick you have forgotten it was YOU that insists they are so the instant you post a link according to you its a lie so why post it?

I dont read your links because according to you they are lies ,why would i read lies?

And it is you who said I very rarely read newspapers because you dont believe anything in them yet you read then ? so why if you dont believe do you read tthem again you are contradicting yourself they all peddle lies at times so does the news social media again so where exactly do YOU get all your vast knowledge on brexit from . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And it is you who said I very rarely read newspapers because you dont believe anything in them yet you read then ? so why if you dont believe you read tthem again you are contradicting yourself they all peddle lies at times so dies the news social media again do where exactly do you get all your vast knowledge on brexit from .

Reread my post i was adding to it

I dont need to know anything about brexit i have posted my priority many times

Edited by chesters1

Reread my post i was adding to it

I dont need to know anything about brexit i have posted my priority many times

Your not ansering the question again where do you get all your vast knowledge on brexit from you post non stop on brexit where do you get your knowledge from dont say the daily sport or is it the daily sport ? Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Your not ansering the question again where do you get all your vast knowledge on brexit from .

I dont need to get information from anywhere ,read anyones opinion or sit slack jawed in awe at anything written ,spoken or shouted to form an opinion of my own.

My opinion is i want out and i dont care who gets harmed doing it myself included because its worth it

I dont need to get information from anywhere ,read anyones opinion or sit slack jawed in awe at anything written ,spoken or shouted to form an opinion of my own.

My opinion is i want out and i dont care who gets harmed doing it myself included because its worth it

So you dont need to get information from anywhere so you make it up as you go along then you dont belive the news your not on social media you dont belive anything in the newspapers that crystal ball youve got can you get me one they sound like they are out of this world .

Untitled-1.jpg