E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

We all know Northern Ireland is sticking point with brexit John has everybody forget about Gibraltar .

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/16/gibraltar-warns-it-could-rescind-citizens-rights-if-spain-uses-veto-on-brexit-deal

More useless gutter press links you say are liars

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Come on then BC, how about you make us some time-bound doom and gloom Brexit predictions for the next 18 months so.

We'll have to wait a while but it should be good for a laugh..

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Come on then BC, how about you make us some time-bound doom and gloom Brexit predictions for the next 18 months so.

We'll have to wait a while but it should be good for a laugh..

Ken you dont have to wait 18 months for a laugh with brexit it is hilarious now no need to wait ? the reality is now here a complete sellout to all the fishermen who voted brexit dispensable as last time with ted will they be happy you tell me ken but the government know they have to give leeway and fishing in this governments eyes is dispensable a massive warning today coming on air travel what will the public think I am waiting for it all to kick off it cant be to long now they werent told any of this lets be honest before the referendum not a word so i know many many people who voted brexit who now regret it vigorously obviously not all especially on here you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the time the public are now waking up to the reality of being sold a white elephant.

Brexit is costing the uk economy roughly £350 millionaire week as we speak same the leave campaign promised we would-save after brexit utterly incredible and still they brag all is fine .?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

All,

Good news Barry

https://insight.jbs.cam.ac.uk/2018/brexit-impact-will-be-small-say-economists/

https://www.ft.com/brexit

http://www.jesd-online.com/dokumenti/upload/separated/Vol%204%20No%201_Paper3.pdf

The PDF file is a subscription I take. Let me know if you are blocked.

"""""""Treasury forecasts on Brexit have been criticised for being too pessimistic.

A research paper entitled How the Economics Profession Got it Wrong on Brexit, sent out by the campaign group Briefings for Brexit, found that the decision to take the UK out of the EU will have only a small negative impact on economic growth over the coming years, and is likely to have a minor impact on living standards.""""""""""

Phone

Edited by Phone

Barnier said there was also an agreement on the rights of 4.5m EU citizens in the UK and the 1.2m UK citizens in the EU after Brexit, including giving EU citizens arriving in the UK during the transition the same rights and guarantees as those who arrive before Brexit.

This is disastrous!

Can't this incompetent government see that our "friends" in the EU now have an easy way of solving their migrant problem?

They have until December 2020 to grant the millions of migrants pouring into the EU citizenship of whatever country they are currently in and send them streaming across the channel to bleed this country's welfare and health systems dry.

Short of dramatic dismantling of the welfare state to take away the incentive to come, nothing can now stop us from reaping the whirlwind of demographic change that is slowly pushing Europe towards civil war.

Idiots!

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

At least it will make some on here happy Ken.

It's been going this way for a while now, but as I said before it's, a recipe for trouble, and there will be trouble on the streets, from both sides. Watch out for even more definitions of 'hate crimes'.

What happened to the qualifying length of residency, for entitlement to benefits, 2 years wasn't it?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Time spent in another EU country is considered in the same way as time spent in the UK in most cases - so no breathing space there.

And of course, the one that's kept quiet is that anyone granted refugee status is completely exempted from any presence rules - it might not go down to well with the parents of sick kids who have worked for years in the UK before working a couple of years in the US, Canada or Australia and then coming home only to discover that they are excluded from benefits for two years that are handed out to some dodgy "refugee" from day one.

This is disastrous!

Can't this incompetent government see that our "friends" in the EU now have an easy way of solving their migrant problem?

They have until December 2020 to grant the millions of migrants pouring into the EU citizenship of whatever country they are currently in and send them streaming across the channel to bleed this country's welfare and health systems dry.

Short of dramatic dismantling of the welfare state to take away the incentive to come, nothing can now stop us from reaping the whirlwind of demographic change that is slowly pushing Europe towards civil war.

Idiots!

If you read any earlier posts of mine i am surprised its not happening already ,hand out id on the promise they will exit the country and not reapear

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson