E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I think 'you' is far above his comprehension ,the rest?

I stopped at 'dont'

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You dont seem to understand i can say anything i please ,i need no other persions opinion to make up my own .

If i dont read any links (which i do not) i can simply make up my own conclusion based on my opinion ,i wont make one on the link because i dont read it so you get a general one free!

As to my opinion i make it clear in every post what it is ,is it my fault you cannot

A read it

B grasp what it means!

You post no questions and definately no answers only childish scribblings ,when your challenged you swerve and change the subject so sort out yourself fist before challenging others

If you would like to challenge anything i post simply quote it and not make generalised statements because i cannot understand which bit your whining about

Let me make it easy ....if i say yellow butterflies smell of garlic simply provide proof they do not ,see its so simple to 99.999% of the poulation .

I do not have to prove they do ofcourse i can say anything i please but if i post something serious you better watch out i will back it up

So where did i say barry wasnt lying in a post containing a link i didnt read?

AH i see your problem ,your whining i say every link you provide is a lie ,i am simply agreeing with you when you say ,all newspapers (fleetstreet or otherwise) the murdoch media and a couple of other sources are "liers ,biased ,fit for toilet paper gutter press" i didnt say they lied YOU DID on every occasion they disputed a post you posted .

As i said many times if you say posting a link to any of the above is lies then i will agree with you everytime you post one and say they are lies just to remind you

Barry as far as i know never stated that papers (fleetstreet or otherwise) the murdoch press and other sources were liers ,biased fit for toilet paper gutter press so isnt disqualfying his own links.

Seeing as i read none i only have YOUR word they all lie not barry ,i will believe you so i wont bother reading any link

Perhaps barry is posting links that lie but i wouldnt know as i dont read them anyway

If you want me to say barrys links are lies no problem just point out where barry said they were and i will happily do it

At last ? so barry could be telling porkys then lord above all that dribble going on and on and on about nothing to get to this well done Chesters we can all be wrong sometimes though some just some dont like to admit it do they . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You don't really expect codpiece to read all that let alone understand it do you?

Ar its slimy snakey you do know what happens to people who keep sticking there nose in its great to hide behind a pc and make derogatory comments you do know what that means I would call you a very very lucky boy slimy but eventually you know what that luck will run out .

You know what it says on the top of a jar of Robinsons Marmalade Thick Cut !!!! Got it !!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Every one but cod lol

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

At last ? so barry could be telling porkys then lord above all that dribble going on and on and on about nothing to get to this well done Chesters we can all be wrong sometimes though some just some dont like to admit it do they .

Everyone on earth could be telling lies whats so hard to understand?

The difference is you have told us every link you put in a post is a lie barry did not so how would i know as i dont read them?

You insisted barry WASN'T telling lies!

"The original question was I dont think Barry has told a porky which you havent answered just dodged again how do you come to that conclusion without doing any homework oh and no life story again. "

You must be getting confused or the last brain cell left with boredom according to the quote above the only person wrong is you ! First you insist he wasnt telling a porky now your insist he could be

Let me break it down further ,your words about yourself "i dont think" for once i agree 100% you do not

I will carry on helping you telling people every link you make is a lie and now thanks to your help telling me

"I dont think Barry has told a porky" put its true on every link he adds ,thanks very kind of you for your imput

Edited by chesters1

Ar its slimy snakey you do know what happens to people who keep sticking there nose in its great to hide behind a pc and make derogatory comments you do know what that means I would call you a very very lucky boy slimy but eventually you know what that luck will run out .

You know what it says on the top of a jar of Robinsons Marmalade Thick Cut !!!! Got it !!!

Ooh I'm frightened, threats now eh, grow up this is a forum and I can and will comment on it. As for being lucky well as you don't know me let's just say that works both ways.

So I suggest you stick to your marmalade

Everyone on earth could be telling lies whats so hard to understand?

The difference is you have told us every link you put in a post is a lie barry did not so how would i know as i dont read them?

You insisted barry WASN'T telling lies!

"The original question was I dont think Barry has told a porky which you havent answered just dodged again how do you come to that conclusion without doing any homework oh and no life story again. "

You must be getting confused or the last brain cell left with boredom according to the quote above the only person wrong is you ! First you insist he wasnt telling a porky now your insist he could be

Let me break it down further ,your words about yourself "i dont think" for once i agree 100% you do not

I will carry on helping you telling people every link you make is a lie and now thanks to your help telling me

"I dont think Barry has told a porky" put its true on every link he adds ,thanks very kind of you for your imput

Blah blah blah Chesters your doing it again .

Untitled-1.jpg

Blah blah blah Chesters your doing it again .

So what bit is wrong?

Not only are you so stupid to dig your own grave you jump in it unaided

Edited by chesters1

Remember this chesters the man thats never wrong you were wrong Chesters completely wrong you-dug the hole and you fell right into it balls first. Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg