E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

How come you never have a giggle at Barry when he cut and pastes from facebook? He has cut and pasted that at leat six times on this thread.

I dont comment at all because he has never(as far as i can remember) told us anything we post is a lie but anything you post is true even using the same source previously discounted as lies biased ,fit for toilet paper gutter press and i certainly wouldnt take any notice of facebook when half the users tell us the sordid details of their shallow needy lives

I dont read anything the links contain on anyones post ,i can form my own opinion as stated before i dont need to use anyone elses

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I dont comment at all because he has never(as far as i can remember) told us anything we post is a lie but anything you post is true even using the same source previously discounted as lies biased ,fit for toilet paper gutter press and i certainly wouldnt take any notice of facebook when half the users tell us the sordid details of their shallow needy lives

I dont read anything the links contain on anyones post ,i can form my own opinion as stated before i dont need to use anyone elses

How do know barry hasnt posted up a lie if you havent read upon it ? How do you come to a conclusion it isnt a lie if you havent been educated on the subject you cant comment because anything you say would be totally irrelevant.

As for Facebook its not Facebook your taking any notice of its Nigel farage in person being humiliated.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

How do know barry hasnt posted up a lie if you havent read upon it ? How do you come to a conclusion it isnt a lie if you havent been educated on the subject you cant comment because anything you say would be totally irrelevant.

As for Facebook its not Facebook your taking any notice of its Nigel farage in person being humiliated.

I will repeat this once more as you seem to be a bit slow.

I do not have to read ,hear or see someone elses opinion to form my own ,it clearly states my opinion under every post i make

Whether my opinion its revelent ,non revelent ,true or false i do not care

I didnt state newspapers the murdoch media and all of fleet street or rather ex fleet street are liers ,biased fit for toilet paper gutter press YOU DID so why provide links to opinion you have insisted are all of those ?

I dont read them at all whoever posts them ,you insist they are all lies but i do not need to read them true or false because i form my opinion without needing others versions

If you are so desperate and trawel the media to back up some statement you post and find one it doesnt mean its true just that someone else has an opinion the same as yours

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I will repeat this once more as you seem to be a bit slow.

I do not have to read ,hear or see someone elses opinion to form my own ,it clearly states my opinion under every post i make

Whether my opinion its revelent ,non revelent ,true or false i do not care

I didnt state newspapers the murdoch media and all of fleet street or rather ex fleet street are liers ,biased fit for toilet paper gutter press YOU DID so why provide links to opinion you have insisted are all of those ?

I dont read them at all whoever posts them ,you insist they are all lies but i do not need to read them true or false because i form my opinion without needing others versions

If you are so desperate and trawel the media to back up some statement you post and find one it doesnt mean its true just that someone else has an opinion the same as yours

So you dont care if make up or invent a Pack of lies ok then got you how silly of me not to realise .? Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

BC,

After Chesters1 delivered his eloquent diatribe soliloquy on "OPINION" you suggest it is, or could be, a pack of lies.

Let me see if I can help. Well I'll be darned - "OPINION" is not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

"OPINIONS" are like arceholes, everyone's got one.

"OPINION" - Foolish and dead men never change their opinions.

Chesters1 opinions are generally of more value to himself than to anyone else just as yours seem to be.

And lastly, from Phone - BREXIT Opinion seems to me to be between a little knowledge and a lot of ignorance all around.

Phone

My opinion - I'm an idiot for following this thread.

• Like 1

So you dont care if make up or invent a Pack of lies ok then got you how silly of me not to realise .?

Precicely ,you show me 100% fact without opinion or bias effecting it and i will eat a pie ,not just mine anything on the planet about anything

As soon as the words "could" "perhaps" "maybe" "should" "possible" "probably" or any word similar to those crop up its an opinion its not a fact fact contain the words "will" "always" etc

Mr Bush its 50/50

Edited by chesters1

Precicely ,you show me 100% fact without opinion or bias effecting it and i will eat a pie ,not just mine anything on the planet about anything

As soon as the words "could" "perhaps" "maybe" "should" "possible" "probably" or any word similar to those crop up its an opinion its not a fact fact contain the words "will" "always" etc

Mr Bush its 50/50

You show cant show me 1% fact .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You show cant show me 1% fact .

If its 1% fact it isnt fact ,fact is 100%

If i say the sun will rise tomorrow you will "probably" except it as fact ,it is until the day it doesnt which in the far future it wont but in this case its nearly fact and we except it as such but its not

If i say the sun will rise tomorrow its almost a fact ,if i say the sun will always rise on the next day its not

We except lots of things as fact which are not ,mostly they are supposition but just because lots of people believe it doesnt make it a fact in my opinion ofcourse there are those with less stringent rules who except anything because someone else says its so

Even books dont use facts ,ie they say columbus discovered america ,he didnt he discovered an island which became part of the americ'a's ,not only was it found 40? Thousand years earlier it was probably found by lief ericsonn so even fact isnt fact in some cases but half the frickin pplanet believe it!

Regarding brexit the only fact is things before we joined the EU and what has happened whilst in the EU anything about leaving the EU is supposition and opinion there are no facts until its proved on leaving and even then how do we know the figures are not being manipulated?

Edited by chesters1

BC,

After Chesters1 delivered his eloquent diatribe soliloquy on "OPINION" you suggest it is, or could be, a pack of lies.

Let me see if I can help. Well I'll be darned - "OPINION" is not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Chesters1 opinions are generally of more value to himself than to anyone else just as yours seem to be.

And lastly, from Phone - BREXIT Opinion seems to me to be between a little knowledge and a lot of ignorance all around.

Phone

I agree to an extent with most of your post phone, but will add a few thoughts of my own.

"OPINION" is not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

True, but many are based on personal experience, which makes them 'true' to the person expressing them.

True, but like "arceholes", some contain more crap than others.

True(ish) , but unlike dead men, the foolish ones can, and often do, have their opinions changed for them.

​ That can be true of anyone, but I've found that if you look 'under the surface' of most of his posts, there are truths that many don't want to admit to. Not in public anyway.

​Not true. Reading this thread can be amusing, you and I are only idiots when we can't resist posting on it.

​But that's only my opinion.

​John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John