E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Rubbish utter rubbish what about UK nationals working in the E.U. 132,000 EU nationals less this year compared to the year previous and with job vacancies at around 800,000 makes great sense doesnt it .

Who cares about uk nationals working abroad ,its called making your beds and lying in them ,132 less is that a figure to be proud of ,in your head perhaps what about your own kind that were undermined by your cheap labour .

You must really hate brits why dont you move to Spain you will be with all the other whiners moaning their cheap way of life may end (totally unsubstantiated) hopefully we wont let you back in we are full of foreign scum already we dont need more with brit passports pretending to be brits

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Who cares about uk nationals working abroad ,its called making your beds and lying in them ,132 less is that a figure to be proud of ,in your head perhaps what about your own kind that were undermined by your cheap labour .

You must really hate brits why dont you move to Spain you will be with all the other whiners moaning their cheap way of life may end (totally unsubstantiated) hopefully we wont let you back in we are full of foreign scum already we dont need more with brit passports pretending to be brits

So sound like a fully paid up member of the EDL foreign scum oh dear now we can see your true colours bad toad I know many many people who work abroad done it myself on many occasions its the narrow minded who are living in the 19 Th century not the 21st country why do you have a passport you never use it anyway or is it you dont you have one . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I dont have a passport ,i cannot moan johny foreigner ****s this country up if i do the exact same in theirs can i

You can have double standards i dont

The EDL are far to left of center for my liking

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I dont have a passport ,i cannot moan johny foreigner ****s this country up if i do the exact same in theirs can i

You can have double standards i dont

The EDL are far to left of center for my liking

No your living on some distant planet certainly not in this world so you a racist then .

Untitled-1.jpg

No your living on some distant planet certainly not in this world so you a racist then .

Proud of being one ,in chesters1 world all foreigners would be in pens supplying organs for transplants the old and infirm put down and used for pig food if in this country ,those abroad left to themselves to whipe each other out

Edited by chesters1

Proud of being one ,in chesters1 world all foreigners would be in pens supplying organs for transplants the old and infirm put down and used for pig food if in this country ,those abroad left to themselves to whipe each other out

So all them foreign scum who work in the NHS who at some time might just save your life as have done so for millions of brits you really do need to a very good look at yourself .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

If we hadnt joined the EU we would have to have used migrants that ASKED to come or train our own to work ,you appear to prefer not to train brits and keep wages low by letting untold numbers invade without asking .

Tell me this how many foreign workers were in the nhs when it started and why cannot that number continue?

Answer tony blair opening the floodgates and merkel opening them further

No good saying theres more patients if half of them are the foreigners making the problem

Edited by chesters1

• The UK attracts large numbers of students with a higher number of overseas residents coming to study in the UK for a year or more (provisionally 192,000 in the year to June 2015) than UK residents studying abroad (24,000). In recent years, the UK was the second most popular global destination for international students after the USA.

• Overseas students coming to the UK are included in immigration, emigration and net migration figures, in line with international best practice, meaning that they are included in the figures used to produce national and local population estimates and to monitor the government’s aspiration to reduce net migration to the tens of thousands.

Source: ONS.

I wouldn't bother HV, this will get ignored just as it was when I raised the issue several posts ago. No doubt there will be another chance to put forward the facts, everything gets repeated several times on here, but that will be ignored as well.

I see things are getting desperate, and worry is setting in. You can tell by the number of times those who voted Brexit, are described as 'thick', and 'racist'. The number increases as D day gets closer, and the prophecies fail to materialise.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Having worked in a uni at least 10% disapear and even worse is they can work 16 hours a week (usually more going by popular tv programs) "education" is a great way to enter this country under the noses of border control

When i worked at uni half the frickin staff at tesco were the students a saw every day ! Where do the kids on the estate get their first jobs if there no vacancies locally

As to racist am i i would like to have the power to be but i have probably met and worked with more foreigners than brits than cod could even dream about and unlike him not gone abroad to impose on them !as for cods turks in my last term there were 5 all had disapeared before the end ,who knows where to ? As i said its a great way to enter the country and just disapear

Edited by chesters1

If we hadnt joined the EU we would have to have used migrants that ASKED to come or train our own to work ,you appear to prefer not to train brits and keep wages low by letting untold numbers invade without asking .

Tell me this how many foreign workers were in the nhs when it started and why cannot that number continue?

Answer tony blair opening the floodgates and merkel opening them further

No good saying theres more patients if half of them are the foreigners making the problem

You go on about foreign workers depressing the wage market no wrong Chesters it is this Tory government who have kept wages miles behind 10 years of austerity have seen to that stop blaming foreign labour now many scaffolding companys have sprang up here due to safety no working off ladders any more on 3, 4 And 5 story buildings so scaffolding now I did exactly the same job in construction industry many years ago making very good money and lads here are now self employed working for literally pennies and guess what not one foreign worker amount them and for what they do throwing heavy Steele around all day the wages are not good for 2019 but because they know no better they think its great lucky to have a job but in latter life backs knackered knees gone thats why you got well paid as **** job unless your getting well paid and they are not and the poor wage levels are nothing what so ever to do with foreign labour not one bit . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg