E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

The thing about cheap hotels is that they fill up quickly with the hoi polloi. Last time I had to stay at a Travel Lodge, there wasn't a room for my butler and valet! Oh the shame, having them sleep in the corridor outside my room :(

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Blimey you stay in b&b's with corridors ,that is upper class !my servants sleep in the car

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

Travelodge?

That is a code word for inns with non-English speaking keepers.

Phone

Thats probably more like any business here lol aldershot wouldnt survive if the foreign owners left ,they need to serve the foreigners!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I saw one of these "highly trained" immigrants cleaning at the local hospital ,she cleverly avoided moving beds along the wall and did a great job flicking the dust into the air ,infact she was so good i noticed her flicking dust down by the entrance using the exact same cloth ,two hours later i spotted her back in the jacksie camera ward again with the same cloth !

It was very noticable at it was half a cloth with a corner missing and a red stain ,i expect its still being used but a little greyer its user most probably took it with her when her place of employment changed to get round certain pay and benefits given to these "highly trained" employees

PS my mrs was a chamber maid when she was 17 the "training" was finding the room to clean! And this was at the metropole hotel in folkestone a little higher up than your local b&b

Blimey cod dragging hitler? Into it now lol remember he planned the EU albeit under slightly (very slightly) different rules

Yes cod predicted no-one will ever sell us anything from europe and all the immigrants will leave ,strange that both france and the uk are planning for longer customs clearence and if millions of beds are being vacated why is the government talking of building more houses ,didnt he say the speaker was going to be kicked out ,you know that chap thats kicked mays "deal" out unless its drastically different ok ot wasnt

Do you see any foreign doctors while in hospital yes my wife did clerical and sales in the kitchen company she worked for but when she decided to leave gave her job to the polish girl who was the cleaner at the time as she was keen to move on my wife made sure she got her job and has done so well is now lower management in the company a very bright girl who never stops not like some I could mention .

As for the immigrants leaving many many have as EU net migration is the lowest in 10 years 54,000 and NON EU migration is 260,000 you couldnt make it up and as for brexit we aint left yet so do not count your chickens yet any thoughts on all the businesses **** themselves every single day as we count down to the cliff edge that awaits and is looming remember what liam fox staunch Brexiteer said back in 2016 brexit would be a walk in park what a laugh just pigs swill never ever thought out as it is for all to see we are the laughing stock of world or some us are and is exactly what brexit has given us brexit at any cost well it sure looks like it aint going to happen that way .

Some breaking news tonight Teresa May says we will leave the EU when the DFS sale ends ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes as i mentooned earlier but none were from the EU countries ,most were Nepalese or philipinos two were from a country bordering the EU (have to trundle back to an earlier post to see exactly) i have no doubt many are from the EU and many british staff work in the EU ,we have already said EU staff have rights to be here ,only you seem to think different

Your mrs gave her job to a foreigner ,what a lovely story and so much power to do so

PS ' management' jobs are not like the past when you worked for 30 years building up experience in the hope of becoming a manager my eldest grandaughter became a manager at a peacocks store before her 20th birthday ,my youngest daughter a manager of a law firms office on leaving college ,i was a head gardener at 20 its meaningless ! And giving her job to a cleaner proves it lol

Where is the link to the "walk in the park statement"?

Perhaps your EU migrants are not coming because the millions already here have put living costs far above what they can afford ,those coming from outside the eu have always been stoppable this and previous governments cannot be bothered to regulate it

Edited by chesters1

Yes as i mentooned earlier but none were from the EU countries ,most were Nepalese or philipinos two were from a country bordering the EU (have to trundle back to an earlier post to see exactly) i have no doubt many are from the EU and many british staff work in the EU ,we have already said EU staff have rights to be here ,only you seem to think different

Your mrs gave her job to a foreigner ,what a lovely story and so much power to do so

PS ' management' jobs are not like the past when you worked for 30 years building up experience in the hope of becoming a manager my eldest grandaughter became a manager at a peacocks store before her 20th birthday ,my youngest daughter a manager of a law firms office on leaving college ,i was a head gardener at 20 its meaningless ! And giving her job to a cleaner proves it lol

Where is the link to the "walk in the park statement"?

Perhaps your EU migrants are not coming because the millions already here have put living costs far above what they can afford ,those coming from outside the eu have always been stoppable this and previous governments cannot be bothered to regulate it

So plenty of immigrants then either EU or non EU contributing massively to our NHS its a shame so many thick barstewards maybe rephrase racist who voted Brexit really havent a clue that this is exactly the case who would at stroke throw these very valuable people out of this country tomorrow if they had there way . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So plenty of immigrants then either EU or non EU contributing massively to our NHS its a shame so many thick barstewards who voted Brexit really havent a clue that this is exactly the case ..

Why are they thick? Did you ask them all why they voted?

As to immigration perhaps they are sick of seeing scrotes coming here quoting "human rights" and getting better treatment than our homeless ,as a member of the EU we are tied to the human rights act that gives then this entry system ,outside we can dump the act and kick them back home

Perhaps if contract workers under the minimum wage employers were heavily fined for bending the rules the wages would rise enough to support ethnic workers?

Why do you want unregulated workers rather than ones competing on a level playing field with ours ,why do you hate the brits so much?

Edited by chesters1

Why are they thick? Did you ask them all why they voted?

As to immigration perhaps they are sick of seeing scrotes coming here quoting "human rights" and getting better treatment than our homeless ,as a member of the EU we are tied to the human rights act that gives then this entry system ,outside we can dump the act and kick them back home

So lets gets this right 54,000 EU non E.U. 264 ,000 now who is thick brexit will sort it ? dont laughable just laughable I really cant wait for the disappointment it will be hilariously dumber and dumber 6 million Turks ? where are they it was insult and dummys fell for it thats the reality . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So lets gets this right 54,000 non E.U. 264 ,000 min EU now who is thick brexit will sort it ? dont laughable just laughable I really cant wait for the disappointment it will be hilariously dumber and dumber 6 million Turks ? where are they it was insult and dummys fell for it thats the reality .

Perhaps your so thick you cannot see the problem in the country with unregulated immigration from the EU ,yes outside the EU we have immigrants but as i said most of them are protected by the EU's rules regarding the human rights act

Surely your turks would have been kiled in WW3 dont have have any new arguments ,the same old broken record ,whats the next one nissan? That good old bus ,welders?

Edited by chesters1