E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

• The UK attracts large numbers of students with a higher number of overseas residents coming to study in the UK for a year or more (provisionally 192,000 in the year to June 2015) than UK residents studying abroad (24,000). In recent years, the UK was the second most popular global destination for international students after the USA.

• Overseas students coming to the UK are included in immigration, emigration and net migration figures, in line with international best practice, meaning that they are included in the figures used to produce national and local population estimates and to monitor the government’s aspiration to reduce net migration to the tens of thousands.

Source: ONS.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Blimey you stay in b&b's with corridors ,that is upper class !my servants sleep in the car

My dear Chesty, the car is reserved for the chauffeur :rolleyes:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Perhaps your so thick you cannot see the problem in the country with unregulated immigration from the EU ,yes outside the EU we have immigrants but as i said most of them are protected by the EU's rules regarding the human rights act

Surely your turks would have been kiled in WW3 dont have have any new arguments ,the same old broken record ,whats the next one nissan? That good old bus ,welders?

The promises from leave campaign are a broken record never to deliver thats the reality of brexit now for all a to see .

The brexit express went even better prior to the referendum 12 million Turks coming to Britain talk about trying to frighten people to death lie to your backteeth then take flak later talk about swaying a voter yes it made the front page of the express and the paper even admitted it lied shocking they should be prosecuted.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/jun/20/sunday-express-admits-12m-turks-coming-to-uk-story-was-inaccurate

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

What! Are you saying you travel by road! Where’s your helicopter?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

He just gets the front seat the boots vacant i am sure ,boy you treat your servants well ,what next wages!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The promises from leave campaign are a broken record never to deliver thats the reality of brexit now for all a to see .

The brexit express went even better prior to the referendum 12 million Turks coming to Britain talk about trying to frighten people to death lie to your backteeth then take flak later talk about swaying a voter yes it made the front page of the express and the paper even admitted it lied shocking they should be prosecuted.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/jun/20/sunday-express-admits-12m-turks-coming-to-uk-story-was-inaccurate

Its not a lie its a possibility brought to the fore ,if turkey joined then just like all the other 26 countries some or all of the population can come here ,its quite simple strange it wasnt mentioned to you earlier

OH it is everytime you roll it out which is several times along with the other guff you have been brainwashed with reading headlines but not the story behind them and turkey is just one of several countries trying to join the band wagon and its freebies from us and the other countries that put money in but get less back

Here is an example of your not reading correctly a quote from your artical ,it may have been MORE than 12 million as the question was vague

"It meant that it was impossible to gauge from the reponses the true number of those considering migrating. It could have been be higher or lower than the 12m stated."

Perhaps if we knew back in 1975 86% of births in london would be to foreigners things would be different ,i expect suggesting that would have been lies in your eyes?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Its not a lie its a possibility brought to the fore ,if turkey joined then just like all the other 26 countries some or all of the population can come here ,its quite simple strange it wasnt mentioned to you earlier

OH it is everytime you roll it out which is several times along with the other guff you have been brainwashed with reading headlines but not the story behind them and turkey is just one of several countries trying to join the band wagon and its freebies from us and the other countries that put money in but get less back

Here is an example of your not reading correctly a quote from your artical ,it may have been MORE than 12 million as the question was vague

"It meant that it was impossible to gauge from the reponses the true number of those considering migrating. It could have been be higher or lower than the 12m stated."

Perhaps if we knew back in 1975 86% of births in london would be to foreigners things would be different ,i expect suggesting that would have been lies in your eyes?

if if if if my auntie had balls she would be my uncle So as you have mentioned so many times if all these E.U. migrants come here to milk the benefit system why as E.U. net migration being falling rapidly how does that tally up if it was so good for them why are they leaving in numbers its the Brexit argument arse about first it just doesnt tally up anymore lost in its own Brexit jargon . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So as you have mentioned so many times if all these E.U. migrants come here to milk the benefit system why as E.U. net migration being falling how does that tally up if it was so good for them why are they leaving it the Brexit argument going backwards .

Its not the picking season ?

Most probably put out of work by Romanians working for less? Tightening up of the benifits system ? Pick a headline you know best ,you believe anything why should i help?

PS EU migration has lessened its not stopped they are still coming ,perhaps not to little whitby but in real places like anywhere else! Perhaps the UK gravy train has run out of gravy i dont know you make it up

Now about these turks lies? Even your own link infers it could be more than 12 million bit of a kick in the teeth regarding your proof we were lied to ,i remember when the government said 13,000 would be the limit from one country i bet you believed it aswell ,i didnt

Edited by chesters1

Its not the picking season ?

Most probably put out of work by Romanians working for less? Tightening up of the benifits system ? Pick a headline you know best ,you believe anything why should i help?

PS EU migration has lessened its not stopped they are still coming ,perhaps not to little whitby but in real places like anywhere else! Perhaps the UK gravy train has run out of gravy i dont know you make it up

Rubbish utter rubbish of course they are coming here Whitby is tourism oriented hospitality business and what about UK nationals working in the E.U. 132,000 less EU nationals this year compared to the year previous and with job vacancies at around 800,000 makes great sense doesnt it businesses not being able to thrive bad on the economy thats brexit in a nutshell just depressing the economy and its all there for you to see which you totally ignore facts facts facts .!!! Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg