E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Easily circumvented with a VPN but nonetheless a worrying example of the nanny state in action.

Or, just look at pictures of sparrows.

Personally I don’t mind any of our feathered friends, the only thing that annoys me is the starlings, if those buggers get to the nest spaces in the barge boards and architraves up high I know I’m going to get woken every bloody morning.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Or, just look at pictures of sparrows.

Personally I don’t mind any of our feathered friends, the only thing that annoys me is the starlings, if those buggers get to the nest spaces in the barge boards and architraves up high I know I’m going to get woken every bloody morning.

Shoot the buggers.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Donald Tusk says a short Brexit delay is 'possible' - but that it would have a brutal condition attached.

The European Council President said it would only be agreed if there was a "positive vote on the Withdrawal Agreement in the House of Commons" - something Theresa May has failed to achieve twice.

He didn't rule out an emergency meeting of the 27 European leaders next week, saying he'd have "no hesitation" to call an extraordinary summit in Brussels if necessary.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

In simple terms do as your damn well told!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

“Vescere bracis meis”

PMs statement shortly on Sky News about the Brexit extension date.

Corbyn refused to attend because of Labour deserters were present pre TV statement meeting.

“Vescere bracis meis”

In simple terms do as your damn well told

They don't have to. MPs are not your delegates, Get over it.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Is this the worst PM ever in UK politics she goes on TV blaming MPS for delaying Brexit she is pathetic it was HER deal she negotiated they rejected what a clown she is utterly incredible breaking record after record with her defeats in parliament she says she is on the side of the British people which side is that leave remain or resign !!! if she wasnt all on her in Westminster she almost certainly is now she must have said 200 times brexit means brexit repeatedly day after day we will leave on the 29 th March she has failed and has failed miserably its 100% her fault brexshit just gets worse by the day but the best is still come it was never thought out no plan An utter shambles from day one I really cannot wait for the big day to see peoples lives change overnight ? there faces beaming with joy then the disappointment .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Is this the worst PM ever in UK politics she goes on TV blaming MPS for delaying Brexit she is pathetic it was HER deal she negotiated they rejected what a clown she is utterly incredible breaking record after record with her defeats in parliament she says she is on the side of the British people which side is that leave remain or resign !!! if she wasnt all on her in Westminster she almost certainly is now she must have said 200 times brexit means brexit repeatedly day after day we will leave on the 29 th March she has failed and has failed miserably its 100% her fault brexshit just gets worse by the day but the best is still come it was never thought out no plan An utter shambles from day one I really cannot wait for the big day to see peoples lives change overnight ? there faces beaming with joy then the disappointment .

If we leave on the 29th how has she failed ? Her instructions were to leave the EU nothing more .if we do she has achieved 100% of what she was told to do.

She may have failed on a personal quest of getting some deal but that was her choice there was no mention of dealing with anyone on the referendum paper.

Whats a james obrian? Do people still listen to radio? Apart from ones in cars they havent been in my house since mebo11 stopped transmitting like tv and newspapers why do people need other peoples opinions to form their own?constantly Looking for validication from others isnt that good ,best stop it before you end up ill Cory

Most people stop asking for validication when theyre 5 and make up their own minds obviously a couple on here have not grown up

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson