E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Full Fact's core funding comes from the far left Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust and the equally far left Nuffield Foundation.

Why should anybody believe a thing that they publish?

A bit like the Brexit party press releases still waiting for those 6 million Turks .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The turks again!

I heard once we leave you cannot ride bicycles on the moon any more

PS according to this the EU has 4.5million turks already,not far to go

https://izajodm.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40176-017-0097-z

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The turks again!

I heard once we leave you cannot ride bicycles on the moon any more

PS according to this the EU has 4.5million turks already,not far to go

https://izajodm.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40176-017-0097-z

? come on Chesters thats 4.50 million in the last 60 years to Europe us in Britain were getting 6 million next week how many million UK citizens have emigrated to Europe in the last 60 years Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

But your just taking headlines as facts 4.5 million is 4.5million.

You forget the other countries trying to be members along with turkey IF succesful every single person in them could come here ,hows that not true?

Its that freedom of movement you love!

If turkey get in every turk with a turkish passport on earth could move to whitby and theres not a damn thing you can do to stop them

The statement of 6 million isnt untrue IF turkey got in ! IF !

As to brits moving abroad theres none in my view because if a brit moves abroad his passport should be removed and any tax paid to a foreign country the cost of getting it back

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

But your just taking headlines as facts 4.5 million is 4.5million.

You forget the other countries trying to be members along with turkey IF succesful every single person in them could come here ,hows that not true?

Its that freedom of movement you love!

If turkey get in every turk with a turkish passport on earth could move to whitby and theres not a damn thing you can do to stop them

The statement of 6 million isnt untrue IF turkey got in ! IF !

2 Turkish barbers just opened up here in the last month they are rove out so why do people use them . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Whats a rove?

Once 3 million barbers set up in the same street they will stop .

So lets get this right you have turks in whitby and they are NOT members of the EU? You just destroyed your own statement ?

As to barbers why does anyone pay to have their hair cut ? I havnt been to one for 40+ years i am not that shallow to care what others think of my appearence

We have a couple of turkish barbers they merely undercut the old barber in the same road and then when he stopped bought his shop and opened up another turkish barbers ,not sure if they are still cheaper barber prices are not my top priority but not far away is two others (one turkish) so i guess competition still applies .

People like cheaper prices in everything i guess but a lot of people go where they have always gone and stump up ,not sure i would like a turk behind me with a razor and i am not even australian!

Edited by chesters1

Once 3 million barbers set up in the same street they will stop .

So lets get this right you have turks in whitby and they are NOT members of the EU? You just destroyed your own statement ?

As to barbers why does anyone pay to have their hair cut ? I havnt been to one for 40+ years i am not that shallow to care what others think of my appearence

We have a couple of turkish barbers they merely undercut the old barber in the same road and then when he stopped bought his shop and opened up another turkish barbers ,not sure if they are still cheaper barber prices are not my top priority but not far away is two others (one turkish) so i guess competition still applies .

People like cheaper prices in everything i guess but a lot of people go where they have always gone and stump up ,not sure i would like a turk behind me with a razor and i am not even australian!

Yep 4 Turks here in Whitby not 4 million ? as suggested by the leave campaign no sorry 6 million bit of difference dont you think but they are excellent barbers my ears stung a little When he the flame thrower on them but what a difference worth every penny .

Untitled-1.jpg

"Turkish" barbers shops, like Vietnamese nail bars are notorious for exploitative working practices including modern slavery but cod likes his free movement of people and exploitation of workers.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.