E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I can see how EU citizens get here they just turn up but either any non EU person you see working is an illegal but if they are not why are we issuing work permits to barbers its not exactly a highly skilled job requiring advanced education .

Same with your nail bars how can they exist is there anyone not "skilled" enough to get a work permit? Time we stopped student visas aswell why are they allowed to work ,if they cannot afford to live here on their own money they shouldnt come ! My neice didnt get a penny from china or allowed to work when she was at her "university" in china

Theres something strange about cods turks though!!!

Found this....

"EU students

First things first, your tuition fees will be the same as home students (capped at £9,250 a year), if you are:

From an EU country

A foreign worker from the European Economic Area (EEA) based in the UK

The child of a Turkish worker living in the UK"

Now why is turkey given special EU treatment but the EU cannot give it to britain after brexit? Why is there turks working here with EU support can we stop them ?what next a street full of corys somali hair braiders part funded by the tax payer?

Anyone not in the EU shouldnt be here why are they?

I can see the logic in Filipino nhs workers getting work permits but people who cut hair and file nails rediculous!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Remember whoever you vote for the Government always gets in.

I dont aid and abett them by wasting a vote on them

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Pound doing well ? my lord all those hard working brits going to change there cash for ten bob and a conker brexit is here plenty i know crying there eyes out and guess what they voted Brexit the reality of Brexit is here so they will have to suck it .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

If we want inward investment in the runup to Brexit, if we want jobs going to British workers rather than having them taken by migrant workers from the EU and if we want British goods and services to be competitive on the world stage, then the pound is doing just fine.
It'll make my winter holiday more expensive but that's a price I'm willing to pay.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

If we want inward investment in the runup to Brexit, if we want jobs going to British workers rather than having them taken by migrant workers from the EU and if we want British goods and services to be competitive on the world stage, then the pound is doing just fine.

It'll make my winter holiday more expensive but that's a price I'm willing to pay.

Ken if we are as we are kept getting told by the Tory Brexit party we have near on full employment so who is got g to fill all the jobs if the Eu nationals go home who will fill them and as you said we will be leaving in October are sure you 100% sure about that .

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-court-case-added-to-critical-week-for-boris-johnsons-eu-exit-plans-11784543

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Ken if we are as we are kept getting told by the Tory Brexit party we have near on full employment so who is got g to fill all the jobs if the Eu nationals go home who will fill them and as you said we will be leaving in October are sure you 100% sure about that .

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-court-case-added-to-critical-week-for-boris-johnsons-eu-exit-plans-11784543

Why would they go home ?they have been told their positions here are secured

Why do you make up scenarios to put some point across ,migrant workers will still come just as they did before we joined except they have to ask not just turn up unnanounced as they do today

Your using the big IF but cannot except the turk scenario was the same big IF ,the usual double standards because it contradicts some opinion in the media you have gullibly grasped apon as some sort of proof

PS full employment is bad,theres no demand if theres no jobs ,if all the EU lot went back home that would be good for uk workers not bad ,bad for these rich employers you seem to love getting cheap labour they will have to put the wages up to attract workers ,higher wages ,more tax for government to hand out to people ,hopefully not indian or african etc

Edited by chesters1

Why would they go home ?they have been told their positions here are secured

Why do you make up scenarios to put some point across ,migrant workers will still come just as they did before we joined except they have to ask not just turn up unnanounced as they do today

? Hang on Chesters so are you happy then with the EU nationals staying here as you have said repeatedly that they lower wages strange one that and anybody who would be vetted after brexit who is to say they wont work for lower wages as they very probably will have come from a third world country Brexit is beginning to sounds like a massive can of worms .

Remember Eu nationals are leaving in droves and non EU naturals are increasing in the workplace and maybe working for a pittance.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

At the moment we dont know how many are here ,more importantly we dont know who they are working for so the government can tax the labour and the employer and ensure tax due is subtracted from both if its due.

Whould you rather the employer escaped his share of tax and NI going to the government?

Your still twisting to suit your own point show me where i said i was unhappy get packages at 8 oclock at night or sundays?

We already use people from third world countries but they apply first ,lots and lots of them

Edited by chesters1

At the moment we dont know how many are here ,more importantly we dont know who they are working for so the government can tax the labour and the employer and ensure tax due is subtracted from both if its due.

Whould you rather the employer escaped his share of tax and NI going to the government?

If an employer is employing somebody illegally then they are breaking the law whether we are in the European Union or not maybe all the cuts by this Brexit government have made it harder to trace and prosecute these rogue employers dont you agree . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg