E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

"On the ballet paper it didnt say when and how we would leave".

That's right, it said "Leave the European Union".

What part of that don't you understand?

As for the economy, have you had a look at Germany recently?

We arent taking about Germany,span Italy or any other country the Brexit brigade has insisted since the referendum we are doing fantastic great we are better than Germany and rest but not really are we the only thing that has kept our economy vibrant is stockpiling to keep us out of the **** with Brexit stockpiling over economy slumps Brexit 100% to blame and you better get used it its just the start the cross is brexit box is going to start hurting very badly sooner than you think . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Let me put this simply for you:

I couldn't give a flying f*ck about the economy (although I believe it will do just fine), so long as we do what the people of this country voted to do and "Leave the European Union".

That's "Leave the European Union" in its entirety.

If we come to some sort of deal along the way, that'll be sweet, but we "Leave the European Union".

Do you understand that yet?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Let me put this simply for you:

I couldn't give a flying f*ck about the economy (although I believe it will do just fine), so long as we do what the people of this country voted to do and "Leave the European Union".

That's "Leave the European Union" in its entirety.

If we come to some sort of deal along the way, that'll be sweet, but we "Leave the European Union".

Do you understand that yet?

So you admit You couldnt give flying tuck about the economy peoples jobs livelihoods thats interesting Brexit at any cost because lets do what the people voted for ? so they voted to lose there jobs be worse off absolute bullshit for one Johnson has no mandate to do that with a no deal Brexit no they didnt vote for that they were lured into voting for that lied to and the proof is there for all to see scaremongering no scaremongering at all BREXIT REALITY IS HERE since the referendum investment in the uk has gone off the scale do you understand that .

https://www.channel4.com/news/uk-economy-shrinks-for-the-first-time-since-2012-chancellor-not-expecting-recession

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And like I said...

Ironic that remainers tend to look at Brexiteers as parochial Little Englander types but the reality is that it is they that don't look outside their own borders.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

And like I said...

Ironic that remainers tend to look at Brexiteers as parochial Little Englander types but the reality is that it is they that don't look outside their own borders.

But we are still below Germany in the league table and our fall is more self inflicted brexiteers love to shout when things look rosy but when the facts say things are going completely the other way they try to make as many excuses as they can think up .

The list of companies are queuing up to tell this shambles of government they are playing with fire with peoples jobs and Livelihoods with a no deal Brexit the car industry contributes over £16 billion alone to the uk economy .

Sad so sad but so true .

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james-obriens-leave-means-leave-brexit-march/

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/leave-campaigner-upset-james-obrien/. ?

https://www.ft.com/content/912856f0-afbe-11e9-8030-530adfa879c2

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I suggest you take a look at the state of the German banking sector (particularly Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank) and what the consequences will be when (not if) they implode..

Then again, we've been pointing that out since 2016 and you don't seem to be taking it in.

The economy of this country is of vital importance . It pays for the NHS, our schools, defence ,our local services, capital infrastructure projects and many more. It is of vital importance to the population of this country now and into the future. The loss of jobs, tax revenues and job creation will cause financial and social hardship to the young and old nowcand for generations to come. To say "I couldn't give a **** about the economy as the public have spoken " is incomprehensible as a sensible stance. The turkeys have in many areas voted for. Christmas. Given a vote to bring back hanging, abolishing taxes, deporting perceived non British people, those same turkeys would be in favour.

We are all entitled to an opinion but I wouldn't vote for something which might not affect me but which could damage fatally an entire generation.Nobody knows what the consequences of Brexit will be but I doubt it will be a happy outcome. The Buffoon and his fellow brexiteers will not be affected at all and many don't even live here. Many who voted to leave ,like my father won't even be alive when the disasterous consquences become all too obvious. 17million people had more sense than a similar number who did not.

Edited by Mikench

As I stated, I believe the economy will be just fine but, as I and others have said on multiple occasions in this thread, we expect a small short term hit in order to reach a better long term result - which includes the return of our right to sovereignty and self determination via an accountable legislature.

BTW, What do you think the effect on the UK economy will be if we are forced into contributing €200bn as our share of the €1trn black hole within the Eurozone financial system should we fail to execute a clean, no deal Brexit?

Is leaving starting to look "sensible" yet?

Edited by Ken L

66 million UK citizens will lose freedom of movement thats different implemented by less than a quarter of the population thats democracy for you the younger generation will not forget what the older generation has done to them especially the Tory party who a real brexiteers and the Tory press

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The economy of this country is of vital importance . It pays for the NHS, our schools, defence ,our local services, capital infrastructure projects and many more. It is of vital importance to the population of this country now and into the future. The loss of jobs, tax revenues and job creation will cause financial and social hardship to the young and old nowcand for generations to come. To say "I couldn't give a **** about the economy as the public have spoken " is incomprehensible as a sensible stance. The turkeys have in many areas voted for. Christmas. Given a vote to bring back hanging, abolishing taxes, deporting perceived non British people, those same turkeys would be in favour.

We are all entitled to an opinion but I wouldn't vote for something which might not affect me but which could damage fatally an entire generous. Nobody knows what the consequences of Brexit will be but I doubt it will be a happy outcome. The Buffoon and his fellow brexiteers will not be affected at all and many don't even live here. Many who voted to leave ,like my father won't even be alive when the disasterous consquences become all too obvious. 17million people had more sense than a similar number who did not.

Mike,

I've had this insult thrown at me many times over the last 3years. I say insult because those who say it, presume I don't give a shite about the future of my kids and grandkids. This from people who don't know me, or my family. I've mostly heard it from naïve teens who don't know any better, but to hear it from supposedly well informed adults, is almost beyond belief. I have my reasons for voting as I did, they are well documented on this thread, (before it became the farce that is now is), and I still stand by those reasons. A part of which is a belief that the future of my son, daughter, grandkids, and everyone else's off spring will be better off long term outside the EU, rather than in it.

That's even after I am long gone, and can't reap any of the benefits that I believe will ensue.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John