E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

66 million UK citizens will lose freedom of movement thats different implemented by less than a quarter of the population thats democracy for you the younger generation will not forget what the older generation has done to them especially the Tory party .

So you are saying that the entire population the UK will be unable to move outside our borders after we leave, Paul?ohmy.png

John

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

So you are saying that the entire population the UK will be unable to move outside our borders after we leave, Paul?ohmy.png

John

We have the same rights until 2020 then Freedom of movement ends for the 66 million brits if they decide to travell to any of the 27 countries in the Eu good aint it .brilliant !!!

And all these Eu nationals working here if they go home will have to be replaced do you honestly think they wont bring in labour from third world countrys it the tory party Moto the last 10 years of austerity have seen wages drop dramatically in real terms so brace yourself John for an invasion of non Eu nationals they will be coming here business needs them and will insist on it those who think it wont happen are dreaming I cannot wait Infact my sides will be busting with laughter when it happens Infact the numbers of non EU nationals coming to work here is rocketing while EU nationals working here is dropping so its conned again you know politicians lie constantly most cant lie straight in bed so brace yourself John.

Dont we have near on ifull employment so bodies will have to come from somewhere to replace those Eu nationals going home what May happen is big influx of coffee coloured chaps coming here that will please some brexiteers like a hole in the head they will be crying there eyes out if that happens it could end up being a very very big oh dear .

Have a read of this John not a mention of this from Farage not a word you see joe public doesn't really know what really goes on in the fishing industry have a read .

https://unearthed.greenpeace.org/2019/03/07/fishing-brexit-uk-fleetwood/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I do hope you are right John. I have given my reasons for wanting to remain earlier in this thread. I feel strongly about the issue for precisely the same reasons as you but on the polar opposite view as to the effects both short and long term. I can recall my indignance at the blatant lies from the brexiteers and their supporters. Boris Johnson is a buffoon and someone not fit to hold public office in my opinion. Gove is not to be trusted. Duncan Smith doesn't know his a*** from his universal credit. Three of his cabinet have been branded as unfit for public office. Rees Mogg is wealthy and will be utterly unaffected by the consequences. Industrialists like Dyson shipped himself and his manufacturing to Singapore and Malaysia such was his confidence in Brexit. The Wetherspoon guy knows after a disasterous brexit we will all need a drink.

It will be an unprecedented and momentous event but one which is far too dangerous to undertake. I could dig for diamonds in Sierra Leone but consider the risks far too great.

Edited by Mikench

I don't think companies moving to foreign climbs is due to brexit. I mean, lots of companies, including angling manufacturers/companies...drennan being a prime example moved their buisneses abroad well before any mention of brexit.

Maybe if brexit goes through the government put things in place to encourage these companies to return to manufacture in the uk?

I personally think we would be much better off out of the EU.

Mike, would brexit affect you, with you having a personal interest and spending so much time over in France?

Edited by Tigger

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Oh FFS, here we go again, same old record playing on the same old player.

Same old record with a new DJ. Dyson shifted his manufacturing base to Asia because that is his market, why would he produce products within the EU that he cannot sell within the EU due to regulations on power consumption and have to pay tariffs?

As for shifting his base away from the EU, total bullshite, he has invested heavily in his research and development which is still located in Wiltshire. The movement of his head office was at the loss of three jobs, thats three, not three hundred or three thousand.

Go back to the propaganda leaflet delivered to every household in the U.K.,the cost of which was met by taxpayers and not included in the remain camp allowable budget and almost every single thing mentioned in that leaflet is the basis of all the spin and fear mongering STILL continuing every day, right down to mobile phone roaming charges, EVERY household in the Countries got one and still the majority vote was leave.

And the leave camp are all thick, dont understand, are nazis, racists or whatever.

What Gozzer said, exactly what Gozzer said and the above.

EDIT, As for your remarks on the personal wealth of those you mentioned, do you care to tell me the name of any MP of any party who earns a minimum wage or exists on benefits?

Care to tell me any that are not in it for personal gain?

Name one prominent remoaner and lets look at that person shall we, I suggest you stay away from the likes of Blair, Major, Hestletine et al.

Edited by Huge_Vitae
  • Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Just clocked the poll at the top....looks like a very clear vote to leave!

I would imagine if remoaners had got their wishes for a second vote the vote to leave would have been much higher than the original one!

Only way remoaners would have won the vote would have been by rigging, which would deffo have been attempted, and they prolly did in the last one anyhow!!

Just clocked the poll at the top....looks like a very clear vote to leave!

I would imagine if remoaners had got their wishes for a second vote the vote to leave would have been much higher than the original one!

Only way remoaners would have won the vote would have been by rigging, which would deffo have been attempted, and they prolly did in the last one anyhow!!

It was a very clear to leave now how many brexiteers would dare to allow another referendum now 3 years down line on the fear of losing now its all out in the open with Brexit the screams would be unbearable with the fear of the unthinkable. Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I doubt my position in France Ian will be affected as I don't work there but pay taxes there. Why wouldn't they be happy for me to stay .

I personally dislike 95% of politicians of all persuasions . They are in it for what they can get and boy do they milk the system. The names you mention are , imho, infinitely more knowledgable than the brexiteers. I can only repeat that nobody but nobody knows what will happen after Brexit. It's all guesswork but the gamble that we will be better of is precisely that, a gamble. The odds for an economic miracle with trade deals with the rest of the world are worse than the lottery. I am not going to repeat my posts about Farage and others.

Don't talk about propaganda as if the brexiteers didn't indulge in it. They told blatant barefaced lies appealing to the baser instincts of the populace. I am convinced I will visit this country in ten years and say to those without a job, reliant on a failing NHS and trying to export to India and China, told you so. A catastrophe awaits and don't just take my word for it.

I would imagine the EU will still want to carry on dealing with the UK anyhow. At the end of the day the amount of money they would loose would cause it to crumble completely.

Z Germans would loose a huge chunk of their car industry