closed thread

rob.imk2

I thought the locking of the egg thread was a bit over sensitive .The joke is a very old one and The life of Brian quote was very funny Idont think too many people would be offended :)

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the locking of the egg thread was a bit over sensitive .The joke is a very old one and The life of Brian quote was very funny Idont think too many people would be offended :)

It's been the subject of several 'hot' threads in the past Rob. Probably a good idea to lock it whilst bwe were laughing at it.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

It's been the subject of several 'hot' threads in the past Rob. Probably a good idea to lock it whilst bwe were laughing at it.

I stand corected .Crucifixions a doddle :D

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

Didn't know that the christians were an overly sensitive lot, they used to be fed to the lions so i suppose they are quite hardy really. :whistling:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

As the originator of the thread, I must admit I was a bit surprised by the decision.

I'll always back the mods decisions, (even if I don't always agree with them :) )

But hey oh, these are the times we live in I suppose. :(

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Given that the mod who closed the post has more than a passing resemblance to an old testament prophet, maybe he has strong feelings on the subject ;)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Sheesh!

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Come on you lot, if anyone was going to get cross about it it should be me.

Whenever a topic gets closed, someones bound to resurrect the issue in another thread, that's a nailed on certainty.

The crux of the matter is that some might find it upsetting, so don't get hung up about it.

Peace, and a Happy Easter

John. :rolleyes:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Come on you lot, if anyone was going to get cross about it it should be me.

Whenever a topic gets closed, someones bound to resurrect the issue in another thread, that's a nailed on certainty.

The crux of the matter is that some might find it upsetting, so don't get hung up about it.

Peace, and a Happy Easter

John. :rolleyes:

I agree with you Gozzer,

Trouble is it only takes somebody to say something like...

Why did he listen to the Roman Guard who said "Listen sunshine, I don't care what your name is, you drop that cross once more and you are out of this parade........" And the whole thing spirals off, out of control and people get annoyed, climb up their own little hill and that's it.

You have to appreciate Gozzer, there are people out there who make light of these things. Would never condone it myself. :huh::o

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."