A few hours out yesterday.....

Tigger

12 minutes ago, Tigger said:

I haven't been out fishing for a few weeks but managed to get on the river for a couple of hours trotting today.  I had a decent session catching a number of roach and some average chub from 1lb to 3lb.

I did have several huge chub, I didn't weigh them but they were propper chunks and fought hard for chub.

While I was trying to land a chub mid river my catty fell out of my pouch and I could only watch it float away, oh no, not another one gone ffs!

CB0-F2171-1696-4456-B0-BF-3805-DBF7919-D

If you’re feeling a bit tight I have a load of unused pults, you’re welcome to one Ian

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind offer John, your a gent, but, I have a few knockin about.  I have to keep a few as I keep loosing em.

Today reminded me of the film with Tom Hanks when hes stranded on an island and his ball friend "wilson" floats off, it was similar to me watching my catty floating away, I nearly jumped in for it but I was playing a rather large chub at the time.

I actually have it all captured on the go pro !

• Like 2

That'd be good Ian, once you've edited the expletives!! - Or not.

Flippin' Heck!!

Edited by Martin56
  • Haha 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Lads ! My first job was an office boy at the age of 15 ,the only male on that floor ,believe me lads are nothing compared to women especialy when they get above 40!

My mrs side are part gypsy part fishermen they dont hold anything back lol when her mum neared the end her last words to me was whos this W.anker ,hopefully it was the dementia causing it lol

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 3

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

you can see the float easy enough John.  I'll leave this vid on until tonight but i'll have to remove it later on as the club has a non publicity on their waters and they would get upset if I left it on lol.

Edited by Tigger
  • Like 1

Thanks John :).

Might go back today but just for minnows, I caught about 20 or more just to try them out for the baby piranhas, blimey they go mad for em, only two tiny ones left!