Farage

Sportsman

How can you say "better the devil you know", Paul, when it's not even 'the devil' you knew, it's changing all the time. It's not the same as it was back in the 70s, the 80s or even 90s, and as it grows bigger, both in population, and geographically, it's going to change even more, and I don't see it being a change for the better.

John.

There is 2 sides to every argument John a lot of my friends did vote out when asked the question why did you vote out immigration seems to pop up it's done now and I hope I am wrong but I think a lot of regrets may will kick in we are allready poorer and we aren't even out yet march is d-day for Britain i honestly think the government haven't a clue what's going to happen when artickle 50 is triggered but let's hope for all, the country has done the right thing time will only tell .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

leedafeeder, on 10 Jan 2017 - 08:13, said:

So we turn our backs on Europe and open up new trade deals with Donald Trump and the USA?

Surely that is a seriously worrying prospect

Having just come back from Copenhagen ,doesn't Europe appear more civilised than our friends across the water?

Perhaps you can tell me the advantages of the cfp and the cap is to the u k and is there any benefit to anyone regarding the schengan agreement.. The u k already does 20% export to the u s a so it's not a new market. And to me there are too many caveats, restrictions in remaining in this so called free market. On the radio tonight someone was on about opening up new agreements with the 54 commonwealth countries that the u k has had long relationships with in the past and that market is huge compared with the e u were the u k's share is diminishing year on year. However due to e u rules and regulation the u k can't negotiate until it leaves the straightjacket e u.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

It is very difficult to prove that the EU is better or worse than the alternative because no-one actually knows what the alternative is.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I don't know why, but he always reminds me of a tortoise :unsure:

Old lumbering tortoise Nigel Farage

nigel-farage_zpsthotno6u.jpg very-old-and-large-tortoise_zpsvufolfjp.

• Like 1

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

John,

I can see how you would make that association with Mr. Farage.

The tortoise is a symbol of wisdom and knowledge, and is able to defend itself on its own terms. It personifies water, the moon, the Earth, time, immortality, and fertility. Creation is associated with the tortoise and it is also believed that the tortoise [willingly] bears the burden of the whole [political] world.

It's a shame more Brits don't have your keen observational intutitave skills about the man.

Phone

• Like 1