Farage

Sportsman

I see that Farage is still angling for a (no doubt very well paid) job to act as a "bridge" between Trump and the UK government.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he still have a job? Isn't he still getting paid a very decent salary and lot's of perks and expenses to represent the people who were misguided enough to vote for him, in the European Parliament?

Now, I don't care what the man does, as long as he does as far away from me as possible, but as a tax payer in the UK and in Europe I am paying this mans wages. It's time he stopped letting Europe fund his lifestyle and actually started doing what he is paid very generously to do. Or at least, just get his nose out of the European trough.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

have no fear there is a time limit shortly to be put in place. Yes I know it's going to be a long two years until the u k leaves the super state. However you fail to criticise those at the top end of the e u management tree who are there until they decide to leave, how much e u tax payers money will be spent on those and will it be value for money I have to ask.

Hannon put it in perspective before the vote and so had farage where they asked the populace to vote for them to be sacked.

Look at the bigger picture and the bigger cost why don't you.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Is Farage really the only MEP with more than one employer?

I'd be very surprised if this didn't run right across the whole political spectrum.

They've nearly all got their snouts in as many troughs as they can find, why single out Farage?

• Like 1

Because I know about Farage. I would complain about the others if I knew about them. Also, I can't abide the odious lying hypocritical little slime ball so will obviously single him out whenever possible. :)

• Like 1

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Sportsman, on 18 Dec 2016 - 11:53, said:

Because I know about Farage. I would complain about the others if I knew about them. Also, I can't abide the odious lying hypocritical little slime ball so will obviously single him out whenever possible. :)

looks like a vendetta to me, what has farage done to affect you personally.

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The calendar of European Parliament part-sessions for the last quarter of 2016:

3 to 6 October
24 to 27 October
21 to 24 November
30 November and 1 December
12 to 15 December.

Plenty of time to do other things, and while it is true that Farage attends less sessions than most of his MEP colleagues, it's also true that most MEP's don't live on islands or have ongoing health issues as a result of plane crashes.

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

lets dissect the claim: I can't abide the odious lying hypocritical

Lying? the only mistake he made regarding the 350 million is fail to add 'gross' to the statement.

lying? Was he lying when he stuffed up a poster showing an endless line of migrants. due to failed e u policy. Errrrm no he wasn't 650,000 into the u k last year.

Hypocritical, someone else is going to have to find something to justify farage as being that.

left the other words out that followed those as toilet talk that doesn't require recognition in any form to describe farage. And no I didn't vote for him.

I see that Farage is still angling for a (no doubt very well paid) job to act as a "bridge" between Trump and the UK government.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he still have a job? Isn't he still getting paid a very decent salary and lot's of perks and expenses to represent the people who were misguided enough to vote for him, in the European Parliament?

Now, I don't care what the man does, as long as he does as far away from me as possible, but as a tax payer in the UK and in Europe I am paying this mans wages. It's time he stopped letting Europe fund his lifestyle and actually started doing what he is paid very generously to do. Or at least, just get his nose out of the European trough.

:kissing: I'm sure the majority of MEP's and our MP's have a second job/income, paid speech making, paid by unions/lobbyists, business owners etc. Why are you picking on the most successful MEP we've ever had? :kissing:

• Like 1

:kissing: I'm sure the majority of MEP's and our MP's have a second job/income, paid speech making, paid by unions/lobbyists, business owners etc. Why are you picking on the most successful MEP we've ever had? :kissing:

Green eyed monster i wager. :bleh:

• Like 2

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”