Corby at Glastonbury

big_cod

We are going off at tangents here do you think Corbyn did well at Glastonbury ?

I dont give a flying frick about any mp trying to lick the arse of potential voters that do not have a full life of seeing these lying bastards for what they are ,voting paedophilia in my eyes

Grooming the young voter IMHO

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I think you might be talking about Teresa May there John that fits her profile perfect .

It doesn't matter how you look at it this man he actually got 12 million 800,000 votes in the general election the Tory vote with 85% of media behind them got 13 million 600,000 now Teresa may is the one who needs to be doing something desperate her time could very well be nearly up .

I'm certainly not an apologist for May, Paul, I don't particularly like the woman, but I find it pathetic when a politician has to resort to using a pop festival as a political platform. I see Balls and his Mrs were there as well, no doubt putting his popularity gained on strictly to it's fullest. I've spoken to many young people, (face to face, not on social media), and most of them believe his promises. They believe until I start questioning the practicalities of them, then reality creeps in and spoils the dream for some. The naivety of youth I can understand, but the effect on older more experienced people like yourself, puzzles me.

He might have the same initials as another JC, but he's certainly no messiah, despite his 'Uncle Jeremy' cuddles at every photo opportunity.

Some of his ideas are good, and in a fairy tale world might even happen, but I've not believed in fairy tales since I left nursery school, and began to realise that there is no such thing as a 'happy ever after'.

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

It wouldnt surprise me if he didnt go a knocking at every 1.5 million quid flat just given away ,see he will say get your mates to vote labour and they may get one as well

You saw me there i did it i got you this nice place ,dont worry if i get in we will fill every rich persons houses with deserving folk like you ,just tick the labour box and thats it

As you say he does make good points but as a opposition leader he can say anything he pleases unlike the PM he doesnt have to back them up with doing it in real life

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I dont give a crap what anyone thinks i already was countering your wrong conclusion as you posted your childish comment about the bus and how stupid are you to think it made any difference in the vote

Are you to dense to see it was just to boxes to tick one box (funny little thing with four sides) sain IN the other funny little thing said OUT there was no other option

If you wanted out you ticked the out box

Whats so hard to understand ? Unless ofcourse you were so thick you believed anything anywhere on tv or in print on either side .

I dont care a hoot about you or any remainer and i dont give a crap what happens to this country thats will probably be hit with everything the EU can throw at it ,i voted out because i wanted out clear?

You can do what you frickin like but dont tell me i was mistaken i know exactly which box to tick

Yes we know chesters. You don't give a frig about anyone else and you care even less what happens to your country. You've made it abundantly clear. I don''t know why Paul hasn't got the message. He's mebbe not come across many religious people. I recognise religion when I see it and Brexit is your religion, not based on reason or logic it's just an article of faith. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Its not faith just a common or garden wish to have people with power over me lessened ,i am perfectly happy if tusk loses the ability to tell me how to live never mind all the underlings that lick his arse.

Its badcenough we give people that power in this country but encourage a bunch of former enemies to wield it madness

Its not faith just a common or garden wish to have people with power over me lessened ,i am perfectly happy if tusk loses the ability to tell me how to live never mind all the underlings that lick his arse.

Its badcenough we give people that power in this country but encourage a bunch of former enemies to wield it madness

I have no problem with what was the concept of a free market laid out in the 70's but whats evolved is a european state led by merkle and other foreigners

Strange it keeps posting several posts ,could be the mrs hogging the broadband watching media on her tv

Edited by chesters1

Former enemies my frigging arse. Grow up for Christ sake.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Show me one that wasnt? Hollands one or the other it has merits of sorts

Like you have said germany was our friend for life in 1930 and were ****ed if we think so now

They are our enemies you only have to see how they reacted when we had the audacity to doubt the superstate

Best the thought if your not me your my enemy and all well

I thought you would be out wishing your moslem mates a happy eid ,i did to the one kind enough to let me detect and he was very happy but i wouldn't get **** with him

Edited by chesters1

Former enemies my frigging arse. Grow up for Christ sake.

Does "competitors and potential future enemies" sound better?

We are living through a rare period of relative peace but there's nothing to say that that is likely to continue beyond the shot to medium term, especially as Europe is poised for internal strife in ways that haven't been seen since the 1930's.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Look at the bright side cods corbyn may sell us down the river ,May just may sell the rights to it lol

We must consult those at glasto for how to party our way down it

Edited by chesters1

Does "competitors and potential future enemies" sound better?

We are living through a rare period of relative peace but there's nothing to say that that is likely to continue beyond the shot to medium term, especially as Europe is poised for internal strife in ways that haven't been seen since the 1930's.

Yeah and you sound like you relish the idea.