New Expert on the UK

Phone

Ken L, on 24 Oct 2017 - 19:58, said:

Whereas his opponent has an unblemished track record...

Ohhhhhhhhh :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

This was a little more specific that the usual Trump banter. He's such a jerk.

Phone, how does the election of Trump make you feel about your countrymen? Can you understand why it happened?

Someone was saying to me over the weekend that he found it ridiculous that out of a population of over 300 million people Trump and Clinton were the best candidates the system could come up with.

Ken

I don't remember saying that Clinton was any better.

That, however, doesn't make Trump any less of a liar.

I blame the Democrats for the election of Trump, they should have fielded a better candidate, none of which changes the indisputable fact that Trump is not fit for office.

The only problem is that if you get rid of Trump you are left with Pence. In an ideal world Pence would be in the adjoining cell to Trump and it wouldn't bother me if Clinton was in the cell opposite.

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I think that you are probably right.

At least with Trump no-one believes what he says or takes any real notice of him. With Pence, things might actually happen.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Phone, how does the election of Trump make you feel about your countrymen? Can you understand why it happened?Someone was saying to me over the weekend that he found it ridiculous that out of a population of over 300 million people Trump and Clinton were the best candidates the system could come up with.

Just had a brilliant idea, we can send over May, Corbyn, Cable and Surgeon for the next elections as candidates, just to show how generous we are as a nation we will ask for nothing in return, America gets a breathing space to move away from the dominance of Oil, The NRA and Banks and from the same old 'families', of candidates.

Some of you are asking, "What's in it for us?" Not sure, can't quite put my finger on it, but I am sure there is something.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Just had a brilliant idea, we can send over May, Corbyn, Cable and Surgeon for the next elections as candidates, just to show how generous we are as a nation we will ask for nothing in return, America gets a breathing space to move away from the dominance of Oil, The NRA and Banks and from the same old 'families', of candidates.

Some of you are asking, "What's in it for us?" Not sure, can't quite put my finger on it, but I am sure there is something.

Can we send mandleson as well ,his 'lordship' should fit in very well ,as an ex con perhaps extremely well? As an englishman he will either be reveared or the bad guy as english accents tend to be in movies ,it comes with a caveat though once out he stays out!

His links with russia should give clinton more to whine about lol

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ken

I don't remember saying that Clinton was any better.

That, however, doesn't make Trump any less of a liar.

Nope but you have been presenting a rather one sided argument.

As I said back during the US election, it's a sad indictment of the US political system that out of 326.000,000 people in the country, they managed to whittle down the possible leadership candidates to two - neither of whom was fit for office.

My position at the time was that Trump was the lesser of two evils and I knew he was going to win when I heard none other than arch lefty Michael Moore give a speech suggesting that a vote for Trump would be the biggest "F*** you" in human history.

FWIW, his supporters generally agree that he's not doing great on forign policy but they love him domestically.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All, Steve,

100% my opinion. I believe we are living in a time of major change in communicating, especially social communicating. If you were to compare U.S. Presidents public approval ratings that include all factors their ratings are surprising.

From John Kennedy back all but a very few have approval ratings less than (ohh – 3 stars). Even Hoover in the Great Depression had a 50% approval With the exception of Regan no president including Trump has garnered anything close to 50% approval.

Trump’s biggest weakness is he hasn't REMOTELY demonstrated the set of skills needed to handle the powers and constraints of the presidency. So, Trump is aggrieved, petty, and immature. That’s not news in American politics, really. Many politicians have these traits (Chesters1, would say all politicians). Successful ones subordinate them to practical concerns, or hire people who temper them, in order to work within the system. Not Trump. There is apparently no limit to how much he indulges these impulses, up to and including encouraging violence and that is, at best frightening. As an example, here is a New York Times web site https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html they hate the guy. He seems to have no remorse because he believes he’s never wrong.

The reason it happened? There seems to be a nationalistic movement and not just in the U.S. but worldwide. Couple that with the fact Clinton was simply the better of two horrible choices – gasp! He won, ironically by a minority of the popular vote. IMO – Ruskies 50/50.

If you think Trump or Clinton are bad – you ain’t seen nothing yet until we get Pence. Pence is the only reason I hope Trump makes it 4 years without killing us all. Pence is sinister slime. Trump is just crazy as a loon.

Phone

I can assure you 100%, social media and the unregulated internet has/will change "the way" we select our leadership for the future. Glad I'm old.

Ken, I believe in this instance you're relying on the very thing that makes decision making difficult. In the past, to some degree print media had some degree of moral conscience. Today, with the internet you have to fact check the fact checkers, then discover their funding, then their political leaning - then - then. All this must be done by products of public education that can't read. But they "MEME"

• Like 1