Should we have left the EU?

John S

Just now, chesters1 said:

Then stop! Now about your tackle no bullshitting now

You are a liar to say you haven’t purchased  any fishing tackle of any description in the last few years is rubbish , When the bulk  of any fishing tackle produced is made  in China .Taiwan etc .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I bought my last brand new reel in 1976 ,why you just cannot admit your accusing me of using cheap labour when its obvious you are is beyond me .

I occasionally 'elaborate' but never lie ,now over to you what tackle do you own ,i would guess its all made in china made by 20p an hour cheap labour ,there you go big mouth all out in the open how shallow and idiotic you really are

PS you cant even quote intelligently

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 minute ago, chesters1 said:

I bought my last brand new reel in 1976 ,why you just cannot admit your accusing me of using cheap labour when its obvious you are is beyond me .

I occasionally 'elaborate' but never lie ,now over to you what tackle do you own ,i would guess its all made in china made by 20p an hour cheap labour ,there you go big mouth all out in the open how shallow and idiotic you really are

https://www.alibaba.com/countrysearch/CN/plastic-fishing-floats.html

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes you probly buy all your chinese cheap labour stuff from there ,i have never bought tackle from there or china or tiawan ,i have bought japanese reels but they are as far away from cheap labour as you can get!

I have some east german ones they maybe cheap labour or even built by slaves but thats it unlike yourself i dont lie and accuse others of lying

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Yes you probly buy all your chinese cheap labour stuff from there ,i have never bought tackle from there or china or tiawan ,i have bought japanese reels but they are as far away from cheap labour as you can get!

Again you must be that only angler  who hasn’t purchased any fishing product of any description from China , and that goes for any other product from pens to superglue all from China .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Changing the goalposts in an effort to distance yourself ,now what tackle do you own ,just say its made by the very cheap labour made tackle you acccuse me of buying

Show me the english superglue you use ****! Your a pathetic excuse for a human! Day after day mouthing off and as soon as your challenged off you go swerving and changing the goalposts to try and hide you were wrong ,pathetic troll

Edited by chesters1

26 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Changing the goalposts in an effort to distance yourself ,now what tackle do you own ,just say its made by the very cheap labour made tackle you acccuse me of buying

Show me the english superglue you use ****! Your a pathetic excuse for a human! Day after day mouthing off and as soon as your challenged off you go swerving and changing the goalposts to try and hide you were wrong ,pathetic troll

Me pathetic ? ****s you can talk as much bulkshit as you want and keep amusing yourself , you actually believe what you are saying !! I don’t buy anything from China crap rubbish utter rubbish.  but it isn’t me shouting constantly brexit cheap labour it’s you hypocritical  putting it mildly .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Swerve swerve swerve ,still no reply to my simple question where is your tackle made go on big mouth

As for me saying cheap labour your the one arguing we cant get any ,your a pathetic troll indeed

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Show me the english superglue you use ****!

Cartel UK MXBOND but I think it might be made in Taiwan.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote