Should we have left the EU?

John S

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

All i see is hearsay theres no question .

liars just continue to lie very last chance you either agree  of disagree if you don’t answer that’s a no which makes you a liar !!!

Brexit impacting on 75% of North East exporters, survey finds

The huge impact of the Government’s Brexit deal on businesses in the North East has been revealed in a report that shows three quarters of firms are having difficulties in exporting to Europe.

The survey from the North East England Chamber of Commerce found that 75% of respondents had difficulties in trading post-Brexit, reporting it had either a negative, or very negative impact on their companies 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

OOH my last chance i had better capitalise it, ok ALL I SEE IS HEARSAY THERE IS NO QUESTION

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Brexiteers scrutiny horrible isn’t it so hard to handle ?

What exactly are you scrutinising - or is that just another word that you don't know the meaning of and can't use in a grammatically correct sentence?

index.jpg

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Its all true ,prove where the question is in your hearsay ,you said it was my last chance are you going to tell teacher on me at primary school tomorrow? She wont know who i am fool and i doubt she was teacher at my school 60 odd years ago .

PS when you can string a sentence together they let you out ,

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 minutes ago, Ken L said:

What exactly are you scrutinising - or is that just another word that you don't know the meaning of and can't use in a grammatically correct sentence?

index.jpg

Scrutiny **** isn’t it !!! all those cod off Margate ?? that’s the Brexiteers mentality.dim !!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

3 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Scrutiny isn’t it !!! all those cod off Margate ?? that’s the Brexiteers mentality.dim !!!

Try again - in English.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Just now, Ken L said:

Try again - in English.

I think that’s probably his support group, mentally.dim.co.uk 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

5 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

I think that’s probably his support group, mentally.dim.co.uk 

All  the gear man but thick as **** ? here is  another one that  thinks there it’s lifting with cod off Margate ? and he says he loves boat fishing :bigemo_harabe_net-163:one born every minute.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg