Should we have left the EU?

John S

8 minutes ago, big_cod said:

They were maybe a little more cautious because the vaccines had little trials in real terms .

But as June Raine rightly said brexit had nothing whatsoever to do with the speed of the  vaccine rollout . If we were an EU member we could still have had it when we did .

image.jpeg.ae39407cdb196d1e4b04baf3d5a9acaf.jpeg
June Munro Raine, CBE (née Harris; born 1952), is a British pharmacologist who is currently serving as the Chief Executive of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the United Kingdom.
June Raine.

The very same June Raine who said that: "instead of having to go through the centralised licensing route of the European Medicines Agency (as most vaccines do until the end of the transition period), we were able to authorise the supply of the vaccine based on public health need, provided the batches meet specific conditions laid out by us. For those concerned about this, I can assure you without reservation that the standards we have worked to are equivalent to those around the world – no corners have been cut".

Once again, other EU nations could have struck out on their own, but not one of them did. It was only the knowledge of impending freedom that allowed Britain to act.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

48 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Ken as member of the EU each individual member state  could go alone if they wished there hands were not tied . Brexit made no difference to vaccine rollout what so ever it’s a fallacy..     

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

9 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Ken as member of the EU each individual member state  could go alone if they wished there hands were not tied . Brexit made no difference to vaccine rollout what so ever it’s a fallacy..     

None of them did.

Brexit was the difference.

Two senior EU officials said it, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency's (MHRA) new Chief Executive said it, but whiny ass remoaners looking for some way to put down the achievements of Brexit Britain won't accept it.

It really is sad and pathetic.

Flood.jpg

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

8 hours ago, big_cod said:

You don’t really want to talk about lockers trawlers do you how embarrassing it is but anyway here we go Again !!!!!!

So as I know all the skippers who skipper those boats and i know exactly what’s  happing , so for 5 months all locker trawlers boats were tied up then some guard work came along which really in real terms on there scale isn’t worth doing as it bare covers expenses as the it costs thousands and thousands a week in expenses.

Bit this is the bit they have lost near on £6 million sterling since January .zthere average landing are around £300,000 fir 9-10 day trip now I know you know absolutely nothing about fishing but surely you can work those figures out to press .

Now in the northeast section of chamber and commerce they have 3000 members and as said in there report 75% have been affected or severely affected by brexit , that’s over 2000 businesses I bet lockers losses are peanuts conspired to them .

It’ definitely  brexsick Britain and the royal yacht getting built abroad Ken come on brexit and this ?????? Rule Britannia and all that ?

All those angry fishermen want Boris Johnson’s scalp .

‘Stitched up and sold out’: UK’s fishing crews outraged at Brexit betrayal five years after referendum

You were warned like the rest .

Fishing has long been known as a hard, oft-uncomfortable way to graft a living. Now fishers across the UK say their trade has been made even more difficult – by Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-referendum-fishing-betrayal-newlyn-b1867151.html

Blimey now your taking trees on trips ,i wonder how a fir has the money as they say money doesnt grow on them ,perhaps thats deciduous ones? Firs could be rich!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

19 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Blimey now your taking trees on trips ,i wonder how a fir has the money as they say money doesnt grow on them ,perhaps thats deciduous ones? Firs could be rich!

????????? Where’s me boat !!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, Ken L said:

None of them did.

Brexit was the difference.

Two senior EU officials said it, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency's (MHRA) new Chief Executive said it, but whiny ass remoaners looking for some way to put down the achievements of Brexit Britain won't accept it.

It really is sad and pathetic.

Flood.jpg

Now Ken as angler says this cod is 30lb when it’s 15lb so as we say you make as big as want  even though it’s the wrong weight .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

3 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Now Ken as angler says this cod is 30lb when it’s 15lb so as we say you make as big as want  even though it’s the wrong weight .

Roger.JPG

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

image.png.d01893187081f425b1a36ea1a668b86b.png

Have you just given up and started posting nonsense?

59 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Have you just given up and started posting nonsense?

JUST! ?

• Haha 3

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."