Should we have left the EU?

John S

4 minutes ago, big_cod said:

I 2

??????? And  you talk about grammar there is no hope .

Can you explain what "Scrutiny isn’t it !!! all those cod off Margate ?? that’s the Brexiteers mentality.dim !!!" is supposed to mean?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

7 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Can you explain what "Scrutiny isn’t it !!! all those cod off Margate ?? that’s the Brexiteers mentality.dim !!!" is supposed to mean?

Scrutiny Ken you know what it means tell me ?? It is a word Brexiteers don’t like to talk about .Because it usually drops them right in the **** .close scrutiny is even better .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Scrutiny Ken you know what it means tell me ?? It is a word Brexiteers don’t like to talk about .Because it usually drops them right in the **** .

No, no. Break down the sentence for us.

"Scrutiny isn’t it !!! all those cod off Margate ?? that’s the Brexiteers mentality.dim !!!"

Presumably the first bit is Welsh.

You lost me with the exclamation marks, and frankly, It's hard to pick up the thread after that.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Still no post of mine produced showing i am denying what your voices tell you i am ,so round and round the troll goes

I think he is referring to the post he thinks you made falsely claiming your Son was a Warrant Officer in the Royal Navy, or perhaps it was that post he thinks one of us made saying we are a Captain in the same.

It’s just voices whispering in his head, nobody will action it until he becomes a threat and, let’s face it he is too slight in stature to be one.

But ‘fir’ all I know it is actually about trees.

Probably his parents were concerned about his School reports but he just said, “Me, fail English, that’s unpossible.”

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

6 hours ago, Ken L said:

No, no. Break down the sentence for us.

"Scrutiny isn’t it !!! all those cod off Margate ?? that’s the Brexiteers mentality.dim !!!"

Presumably the first bit is Welsh.

You lost me with the exclamation marks, and frankly, It's hard to pick up the thread after that.

You lose me all the time In your replies but there  we are if can’t except the facts !!!!

What was lockers trawlers doing off Margate mablethorpe   Etc etc etc or anywhere South of the Humber  ,now anybody would know with half a brain that they weren’t  fishing , did you  realise that I am afraid not !!!!! no you didn’t,what they were doing was coming to assumption??? but there is one thing which is 100% correct there have been losing a milion pounds a month . Now can you except the fact they  brexit has shafted them and that  goes for shellfishermen, white fishermen etc etc , etc. 

I know It’s hard to stomach  for you with all lies told to them don’t you agree .you must except that because it is the reality , now can stomach that ken under scrutiny??? No you can’t .

Scrutiny something you don’t like picking over all  those brexit lies which are stacking up and up and up , now if you still can’t except brexit is a disaster your deluded .

Brexit going well :bigemo_harabe_net-163:only in the anglersnet  brexsick bubble 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

6 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

I think he is referring to the post he thinks you made falsely claiming your Son was a Warrant Officer in the Royal Navy, or perhaps it was that post he thinks one of us made saying we are a Captain in the same.

It’s just voices whispering in his head, nobody will action it until he becomes a threat and, let’s face it he is too slight in stature to be one.

But ‘fir’ all I know it is actually about trees.

Probably his parents were concerned about his School reports but he just said, “Me, fail English, that’s unpossible.”

Again he talks a complete load of crap ?

I knew you were full of **** those voices in your head a!!!! Now Listen you jumped  up little **** I’ve have told you before I  will Come  down to the  isle of shite and rip your head clean off your shoulders , Not only are you ****ing stupid your ****ing clueless thick doesn't come anywhere near .

Military background my arse  Boy Scouts more like totally and ****ing clueless !!!! What do you know about the RN nothing ,full  of **** who doesn’t  have the slightest clue what he is talking about again !!!!!!  

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes

PS benbridge is very nice this time of year ,your little boat should fit in nicely .Your son vice Admiral, first sea lord, captain Ahab could walk up and down in the setting sun with his 12 Victoria and 15 george medals sparkling away amusing the locals it would be the talk of the island as far as margate mablethorpe that well known southcoast ish seaside town .

Guy (Admiral smith if i remember rightly) from a Locker trawler only yesterday seen going up the river told me lots of stuff about everything ,i can use his unverified unseen evidence to counter anything anyone says about anything ,i love people only in my head they are great..whats that? Theres a trawler beached at margate mablethorpe i will be right on it as soon as my son collects his 7th purple heart this month and i have towed all these wrecks back to their gps positions ,fecking scallopers what are they like?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Round and round the troll goes

PS benbridge is very nice this time of year ,your little boat should fit in nicely .Your son vice Admiral, first sea lord, captain Ahab could walk up and down in the setting sun with his 12 Victoria and 15 george medals sparkling away amusing the locals it would be the talk of the island as far as margate mablethorpe that well known southcoast ish seaside town .

Guy (Admiral smith if i remember rightly) from a Locker trawler only yesterday seen going up the river told me lots of stuff about everything ,i can use his unverified unseen evidence to counter anything anyone says about anything ,i love people only in my head they are great..whats that? Theres a trawler beached at margate mablethorpe i will be right on it as soon as my son collects his 7th purple heart this month and i have towed all these wrecks back to their gps positions ,fecking scallopers what are they like?

Brexit doing shite Chester’s a liar it’s dumber and dumber on here .

My boat which is that ? how silly of you again oh dear ?as you sure tons of cod at mablethorp ?boy it’s good on here :bigemo_harabe_net-163:Royal yacht  getting built abroad brexit Britain :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexits fine ,everthing i wanted was achieved thanks,the country is doing great

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

You lose me all the time In your replies but there  we are if can’t except the facts !!!!

What was lockers trawlers doing off Margate mablethorpe   Etc etc etc or anywhere South of the Humber  ,now anybody would know with half a brain that they weren’t  fishing , did you  realise that I am afraid not !!!!! no you didn’t,what they were doing was coming to assumption??? but there is one thing which is 100% correct there have been losing a milion pounds a month . Now can you except the fact they  brexit has shafted them and that  goes for shellfishermen, white fishermen etc etc , etc. 

I know It’s hard to stomach  for you with all lies told to them don’t you agree .you must except that because it is the reality , now can stomach that ken under scrutiny??? No you can’t .

Scrutiny something you don’t like picking over all  those brexit lies which are stacking up and up and up , now if you still can’t except brexit is a disaster your deluded .

Brexit going well :bigemo_harabe_net-163:only in the anglersnet  brexsick bubble 

That doesn't explain anything, but let's take a look at the Locker Trawlers thing.

You claimed that a local company was losing £1m per month due to Brexit.

You eventually identified that company as Locker Trawlers and claimed that their boats had been tied up at the quayside for six months.

Your lie was called out, because two of their boats were demonstrably out at sea, and not tied up at the quayside for six months.

All the stuff about boxes of cod took place inside your own head.

You didn't hold anyone or any claim up to scrutiny, you simply got caught in a lie, and you have still not provided any evidence that anyone is "losing a milion pounds a month".

With regard to the question of whether Brexit has been "a disaster", we are evidently using very different metrics. If you go back to Barry's original "Should we" thread, you will see that those of us supporting Brexit always accepted that there would be a short term economic hit, followed by long term prosperity, but the goals were all related to sovereignty and independence. You by contrast can't see anything beyond short term finance.

Boris's deal (especially in relation to EU access to our fishing grounds and his cluster **** over Northern Ireland) have been disappointing, but the main goals have been achieved, a definite five-year timetable has been set out for our remaining objectives and all of the indicators suggest that the expected economic dip, followed by long term prosperity is on track. We are happy. You are completely mired in the short term economic dip, because that is all you can see or care about.

At the end of the day, you'll just have to be the big man, suck it up and deal with the fact that your side lost the argument in 2016.

Edited by Ken L