Should we have left the EU?

John S

Which is what i said ,we LEFT the EU in january ,now we are in the transition period we are free to make deals wherever we like unlike when we were a member and forbiden to make deals as only brussels can make deals in the EU regime

Brexit has finished we are now in the withdrawal  period set out as part of leaving ,we have exited the EU left ,gone ,finished ,its over

If you are insinuating we are still under control from the EU ,yes its part of the withdrawal agreement ,you know the bit where i said whoever signed it needed hanging!

Here we go even the EU disagrees with you

"The United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union on 31 January 2020."

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/content/news/Brexit-UK-withdrawal-from-the-eu.html

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

24 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Which is what i said ,we LEFT the EU in january ,now we are in the transition period we are free to make deals wherever we like unlike when we were a member and forbiden to make deals as only brussels can make deals in the EU regime

Brexit has finished we are now in the withdrawal  period set out as part of leaving ,we have exited the EU left ,gone ,finished ,its over

If you are insinuating we are still under control from the EU ,yes its part of the withdrawal agreement ,you know the bit where i said whoever signed it needed hanging!

Here we go even the EU disagrees with you

"The United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union on 31 January 2020."

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/content/news/Brexit-UK-withdrawal-from-the-eu.html

And we continue to pay into the EU till January 2021 that’s when we will have fully left the European Union . We can continue to make new trade deals worse than the ones we already had (Japan) while a member of the European Union.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes we will be free to let politicians ruin the country without the excuse "the EU forced us to do it"  ,thats what happens when you vote them in ,dont vote them in!

Without the EU forced us to do it excuse people will see just how rubbish this and former governments were and hopefully force them to improve

Brexit could be the biggest boost england has to improve ,unfortunately going by history it will not bad governments ,bad bosses ,lazy workers etc

Agriculture could improve and all those millions of acres forbidden  to produce by the EU  put to the plow again

First thing i would do is remove the grants for not using land and reward them for using it!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 11/6/2020 at 8:26 PM, chesters1 said:

Yes we will be free to let politicians ruin the country without the excuse "the EU forced us to do it"  ,thats what happens when you vote them in ,dont vote them in!

Without the EU forced us to do it excuse people will see just how rubbish this and former governments were and hopefully force them to improve

Brexit could be the biggest boost england has to improve ,unfortunately going by history it will not bad governments ,bad bosses ,lazy workers etc

Agriculture could improve and all those millions of acres forbidden  to produce by the EU  put to the plow again

Our politicians forced to run this country by the EU ? and the same as the laws we make 2021 is going to be very very interesting brexit or brexshit  which will it be .

I will tell you this  the fishermen are waiting for their fait to be decided I wonder which way it will go they are all waiting to see if they are sacrificed.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Political suicide if the EU still runs the place next year ,your mate farage could be in number 10 lol

Not sure if he has the knowledge to do anything more than get out the EU though perhaps forming vigilanty groups to track down immigrants would be on the books ,i have a pitchfork !

Edited by chesters1

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Political suicide if the EU still runs the place next year ,your mate farage could be in number 10 lol

Farage has gone into hiding in the states made a complete fool of himself there .And he didn’t turn up for    a radio 2 interview when he knew his mate was on the ropes what a coward ..

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

He tends to get things going though ,the immigrants coming in boats were deliberately hushed up before he got involved

Now hotelliers cannot moan theres no customers the government sends them thousands

Edited by chesters1

7 hours ago, chesters1 said:

He tends to get things going though ,the immigrants coming in boats were deliberately hushed up before he got involved

Now hotelliers cannot moan theres no customers the government sends them thousands

Yes farage stood there on stage in US shouting trump would win well he was wrong .He wanted to be in on the limelight and that  backfired very very badly he probably cursed  trump .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Our great brexit new trade deal with Japan FFS ?

Liz Truss has been accused of misleading MPs and the public over her new Japan trade deal, because all the tariff “wins” are for goods the UK does not export to the country anyway.

Just 10 of 9,444 products will enjoy lower taxes, experts say, a list of obscure items such as birds’ eggs, raw hides, fur skins, handbags and ultra-strong spirits of at least 90 per cent alcoholyes 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Looking forward to the alcoholyes is it some electric japanese car?

Thats what you get copy and pasting someones opinion

Edited by chesters1