Should we have left the EU?

John S

18 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Yes really ,just because you dont believe it doesnt make it go away

You have been shown the data but you just cannot get it in your little peanut sized brain it exists

?So  it was you who said and I quote ? I can’t wait for chlorinated chicken Correct ? I wish you would make your mind up !!!!

Oh dear not Doris in other words he has no choice EU bullying ? really !!! is that the best the brexshiteers can do brexitshit it’s all going horribly wrong but it was always going to .

Brexit betrayal: Boris Johnson accused of caving to EU bullying in last moments of talks

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I dont have  a problem with it but if the importer thinks the demand wont be worth importing it then he wont import it! Why is it so difficult for you to understand?

Why do you post the EU are bu!lies but have no problem being under their control?

Yes they are bullies thats why people want out of their dirty little regime

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 11/2/2020 at 8:26 AM, chesters1 said:

I dont have  a problem with it but if the importer thinks the demand wont be worth importing it then he wont import it! Why is it so difficult for you to understand?

Why do you post the EU are bu!lies but have no problem being under their control?

Yes they are bullies thats why people want out of their dirty little regime

They are bullies what a load of rubbish  they as any group they protect there members interest .The simple fact is we didn’t want to be part of that very strong group and are out on our own which gives us less or now no influence Infact as they say you cannot have your cake and eat as the U.K. is now finding out .with Russian roulette you eventually blow your brains away .          

?Brexit LIVE: Furious fishermen lash out at UK's huge compromise - 'We'll give you HELL !!! It was always  going to happen history does certainly  repeat itself .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You said they were!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 11/1/2020 at 11:33 PM, big_cod said:

?So  it was you who said and I quote ? I can’t wait for chlorinated chicken Correct ? I wish you would make your mind up !!!!

Oh dear not Doris in other words he has no choice EU bullying ? really !!! is that the best the brexshiteers can do brexitshit it’s all going horribly wrong but it was always going to .

Brexit betrayal: Boris Johnson accused of caving to EU bullying in last moments of talks

It was YOUR post who mentioned bullies

Bye the bye if the EU are trying to force us to do what THEY say AFTER we have left the EU isnt that bullying?

Edited by chesters1

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

It was YOUR post who mentioned bullies

Bye the bye if the EU are trying to force us to do what THEY say AFTER we have left the EU isnt that bullying?

Tory sellout all over again  .!!!!!!

Brexit LIVE: Furious fishermen lash out at UK's huge compromise - 'We'll give you HELL !!! It was always  going to happen history does certainly  repeat itself

CBI boss Carolyn Fairbairn said it would be unconscionable for Britain to leave without a deal

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes it would be bad to leave without a deal but any deal will heavily favour the EU so far better to have no deal

A deal means the uk will have to do as its told ,forced to get EU approval to get any deal and promise never to get a deal thats better than the EU can get it ,most probably insist any taxes cannot help uk companies and tax rates cannot be lowered on imported or exported goods !thats what the 'level playing field ' is IE we are forced into a situation where the EU dictates what we do for ever ,thats not leave!

Unfortunately politicians get in the way of deals ,had it been two ordinary blokes a deal would have been done in the time it takes to drink a pint! ,,zero tarriffs show your passport at the border and your in if you have a job to go to .

My only thought on entry is the foreigner has to prove he is serious coming here ,a simple organ donation would be fine ,heart or complete liver their choice , simple!

Edited by chesters1

59 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

My only thought on entry is the foreigner has to prove he is serious coming here ,a simple organ donation would be fine ,heart or complete liver their choice , simple!

Interesting how many billions brexit will have cost  the tourism trade in the U.K. brexit certainly  makes the Europeans feel welcome here but of course everything with brexit was well and truely thought through ?And of course NHS workers do we have the staff now up to speed in the NHS with brexit in this pandemic interesting one that any more home goals I will wonder with brexit plenty to come ??.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-7783/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No it didnt corona did! Corona is a disease not a decision !

As for leaving the EU and tourism all thats changed is they now have to ask to visit like the other 130 countries on the planet!

Brexit doesnt stop any tourism and it doesnt stop your cheap labour all it does is ask the person to check if its ok to come not just turn up as it was before ,if you go to america do you just jump on a plane and demand to be let in? What would happen ? Its called asking first then you get allowed to go ,you dont seem to have a problem with that system so why is it different here when we do it?

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, chesters1 said:

No it didnt corona did! Corona is a disease not a decision !

As for leaving the EU and tourism all thats changed is they now have to ask to visit like the other 130 countries on the planet!

Brexit doesnt stop any tourism and it doesnt stop your cheap labour all it does is ask the person to check if its ok to come not just turn up as it was before ,if you go to america do you just jump on a plane and demand to be let in? What would happen ? Its called asking first then you get allowed to go ,you dont seem to have a problem with that system so why is it different here when we do it?

And you think wages will rise with brexit ? tell me another one .The only difference with the cheap labour coming to the U.K. will be the colour of there skin .we are going round in full circle tuning back that clock .We might get another invasion of paddy’s like the 70 s the  building sites were full of them all doing it all on the cheap brexit in name brexshit in reality .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg