Should we have left the EU?

John S

11 hours ago, chesters1 said:

He said he would get a referendum we had a referendum .job done!

The rest was down to us

Farage now wants to cancel brexit so how is that  job done ?  so in his eyes he has failed .Brexit is not a success you said yourself those who sighed  the withdrawal agreement want horses whipping so that would be classed as complete failure in your eyes no success there what so ever and it’s definitely not job done is it .

So you  voted for something which in your own words is a FAILURE  but the best Is millions and millions followed suit and now regret it .

So it Looks  you got the wrong brexit but which brexit did you actually vote for ????? there are so many of them .So the  net outcome looks like you were LIED to then what a mess this whole brexshit circus is.So sit back strap yourself in and brace  yourself the very very best is still to come the game is nearly up for the brexshiteers .         

No wonder farage has abandoned the U.K. 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit isnt the problem its how its being handled that is! Farage is right if the EU has the slightest hold on us then brexit is a failure its not brexit !

Farage should have been in charge of the negotiations hes not afraid of those animals

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

55 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Brexit isnt the problem its how its being handled that is! Farage is right if the EU has the slightest hold on us then brexit is a failure its not brexit !

Farage should have been in charge of the negotiations hes not afraid of those animals

Again Which brexit are you actually on about !!!!!! Johnson’s brexit, your  brexit , farage fantasy brexit  it’s a circus the brexshiteers are arguing among themselves while business are On brink of bankruptcy .On every angle brexit is a failure ,

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No deal and leave ,then once the members of the EU start whining they have lost billions in exports to the UK the EU comes to us and asks for a deal.

None of this EU making up the rules stopping the UK competing a simple zero tarrif deal that works for everyone ,we dont expect the EU to cripple itself with this crazy level playing field crap so why should we have to do it

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

No deal and leave ,then once the members of the EU start whining they have lost billions in exports to the UK the EU comes to us and asks for a deal.

None of this EU making up the rules stopping the UK competing a simple zero tarrif deal that works for everyone ,we dont expect the EU to cripple itself with this crazy level playing field crap so why should we have to do it

No deal now that will expose brexit to it’s full potential ?  Great Britain then little Britain’ yes  a brilliant idea ?.How many thousands of businesses will go to wall with a  no deal Brexit but it’s all  Worth it sacrificing all those businesses  for your brexit just how bad is that .

Here your pal Jeff ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Better no deal than still obeying the hitlers in brussels doing their best to cripple us ,corona is having far more effect on small business brexit is is nothing compared.Even germany is whining at the EU to make a deal the european companies have more to lose than us!

Going any where nice on holiday this year?

Edited by chesters1

32 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Better no deal than still obeying the hitlers in brussels doing their best to cripple us ,corona is having far more effect on small business brexit is is nothing compared.Even germany is whining at the EU to make a deal the european companies have more to lose than us!

Going any where nice on holiday this year?

Germany whining at the EU ?? ,We hold all the cards remember that line ? seriously!!! and the EU has far more to lose ?  nobody believes it anymore .

Holiday no been far to busy for that my mate has just bought a cracking place in Greece and has just returned ..Cheap as chips there might have a month there after Christmas after the real brexshit kicks in and leave you to revel in it all ? ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Where do you read this crap ,oh yes the headlines ,try looking at german headlines or french headlines for a change !

10 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Where do you read this crap ,oh yes the headlines ,try looking at german headlines or french headlines for a change !

Crap you have hit the nail on the head with brexit common sense prevails ?? not bothered about Europe what so ever it’s the U.K. that’s important to me not Europe are we an independent nation now. ? stop worrying about others with brexit look much much closer to home .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Why is the UK important to you? You had no qualms with cheap labour coming over putting people out of work ,putting a huge demand on housing the local gp's and hospitals and you keep mentioning Nissan which is a foreign company who doesnt sell cars made here to here to avoid taxes it  exports every single one then charges more to buy them when they are re-imported .

Your worry about the UK is very misplaced to me ,i think you are genuinly pleased brexit has gone ahoud so you can snivel and whine like you do on every other thread your involved with

Is there one post in the thousands you have made that was actually being nice to someone ,that people gave you the thumbs up doing so?

Edited by chesters1