Should we have left the EU?

John S

Great guy the ONLY politician  that did what his manifesto said it would

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Great guy the ONLY politician  that did what his manifesto said it would

What divide a country like never before anyway he is a gonna history like farage. .And if he thinks farage  will save him ? he is Certainly doomed the kiss of death .       

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod, your jealousy  is beyond comprehension ,the only person you ever enthused  about just got chucked out the labour party, poor poor cod if you won the lottery you would still be on here whining its not enough,is whining all you do?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

9 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod, your jealousy  is beyond comprehension ,the only person you ever enthused  about just got chucked out the labour party, poor poor cod

You said he did what he said he would do now this reminds me so much of brexit just  a load of hot  air fantasy .The proper word is bullshit . Obama care I have a plan NO PLAN  4 years down the line no replacement just a load of rubbish he is on the same playing field as farage two bullshitters together 

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

7 minutes ago, big_cod said:

You said he did what he said he would do now this reminds me so much of brexit just  a load of hot  air fantasy .The proper word is bullshit .Remember Obama care I have a plan NO PLAN  4 years down the line no replacement just a load of rubbish he is on the same playing field as farage .

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

Not talking about trump you are you brought up farage not i farage did what he said he would ,its the thing your continualy whining about on this thread

Edited by chesters1

This is not the trump thread ,your so desperate to win you cannot even see clearly this is the EU thread ,go start a i hate farage for doing exactly what he said thread

32 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

This is not the trump thread ,your so desperate to win you cannot even see clearly this is the EU thread ,go start a i hate farage for doing exactly what he said thread

So who kept there promises ???? don’t say farage he now wants to CANCEL  brexit because out the 1000s of brexits he doesn’t know which one he wants along with the rest of the muppets who orchestrated it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

He said he would get a referendum we had a referendum .job done!

The rest was down to us

Edited by chesters1